I know I am😈
How about you????
I know I am😈
How about you????
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Of course! It will be a one week celebration as Pathaan is shown for a whole week in the region where I live.
Originally posted by: Clochette
Of course! It will be a one week celebration as Pathaan is shown for a whole week in the region where I live.
Have you booked the tickets? whom you going with?
Seeing the love of my Bollywood life SRK on the big screen after 84 years + John Sexy Abraham looking lit as fcuk. I mean, we’re talking about 2hrs & 40 mins of watching dimpled men in the theatres.
I’ll crawl there.

Out of concern for my mental health (owing to the lack of plot) and physical health (owing to the protestors), I will be boycotting the theaters screening Pathan.
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Out of concern for my mental health (owing to the lack of plot) and physical health (owing to the protestors), I will be boycotting the theaters screening Pathan.
Excuse me, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take this post down. that is my sister who was killed by metra train. And this post is very disrespectful. idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please
Nope! I have only watched one bollywood movie in theatre so far😆; and I feel like that will be the last one..
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Excuse me, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take this post down. that is my sister who was killed by metra train. And this post is very disrespectful. idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please
I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for u tho. Or sorry that happened.
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Nope! I have only watched one bollywood movie in theatre so far😆; and I feel like that will be the last one..
Which film
Sanju!!.. All my friends from class went, so I had to tag along too! It was not boring, liked it. But, I was the only one who was not sad; everybody else were crying. I felt so weird; did I miss anything, am I really that insensitive?!! 😆 And I came here to get validation 😆...
https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792
his insta is on fire!!Who pissed him off? https://www.instagram.com/p/DYiOWipo0wC/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==...
The film promises globe-trotting missions, high-octane action sequences, espionage, and a female-led narrative rarely seen in the franchise. The...
Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...
Priyadarshan and Akshay Kumar reunite after 16 years in the much anticipated Bhooth Bangla ..Are you keen to watch it?
5