Are you going to watch Pathan in the theatre?- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

41

Views

4.6k

Users

24

Likes

70

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#11

Channeling my inner Farhad from 3 idiots:Abba nahi maanega😪

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago
#12

Nopes. Haven't watched a single bollywood movie in theatre since ages. Not planning anytime soon

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Sanju!!.. All my friends from class went, so I had to tag along too! It was not boring, liked it. But, I was the only one who was not sad; everybody else were crying. I felt so weird; did I miss anything, am I really that insensitive?!! 😆 And I came here to get validation 😆...

That's the only Rajkumar Hirani film I haven't seen a second time. I do remember everyone losing their minds over it, Hirani really whitewashed the f out of Sanju baba😆
1248410 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#14

Theatre chhodo, mobile ya tv par free me bhi na dekhoon 😒 time to waste hoga hi, headache ki med bhi khani pad jayegi...

Haan, agar unintentionally funny hui then maybe... 🤭

On second thoughts, naah! still not worth it 😆

Reemadoresyou thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#15

Yes!!! I miss watching SRK on the big screen. I can even tolerate annoying as fcuk wooden Abraham and cringy Deepika for him.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Nopes. Haven't watched a single bollywood movie in theatre since ages. Not planning anytime soon

I haven’t since March 6 2020. That long ?
vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#17

OTT only

already watched war etc, this looks recycled

MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#18

No, thankyou. I prefer to save my left over braincells that I have been struggling to preserve after grad school. 😆


Besides I've never watched a Hindi movie in theatre except October and I don't intend to either.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago
#19

hopefully yes if the reviews are good (obviously I won't trust boycott gang's reviews)

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago
#20

No. Nope. Not even for Shah. Not even if you pay me .

he last Sid Anand movie i watched in theatres was Bang bang. That was worse theatre experience for me.

Absolutely pathetic film. Torture I had headache after watching it.

Khatam hi nahi ho rahi thi. Khatam hi nahi ho rahi thi.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792

https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Outlander22 · 4 months ago

his insta is on fire!!Who pissed him off? https://www.instagram.com/p/DYiOWipo0wC/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYiOWipo0wC/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

The film promises globe-trotting missions, high-octane action sequences, espionage, and a female-led narrative rarely seen in the franchise. The...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 5 months ago

Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 6 months ago

Priyadarshan and Akshay Kumar reunite after 16 years in the much anticipated Bhooth Bangla ..Are you keen to watch it?

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".