Gautam - 42🤣

Dhara - 38

Dev -34

Rishita - 32

Shiva - 32

Raavi - 29

Piddhi - 28

Shweta - who cares😂😂

I am not worried about others but how did Bhabima agree to play a mother in her late 30s?  😆

Aacha aagr bhabhimaa apne tin devaro ko apna beta maanti hai or bolti hai toh ab agr unke beto k baache aa raahe hai post leap toh bhabhimaa bhi toh Suman ki tarah daadi Amma ho gyi hai na🤭🤭🤣🤣

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Bet they will show raavi's fault somehow regarding the delay in surgery 

So that dhara can give subtle taana about it post leap

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sbb segment: 

👏🏼👏🏼 Go Raavi.

She said correct: Dhara Ko chhod ke no one can stay happy in that house, because no one is allowed to.

shaapit to hai ghar. Is controlled by Dhara - who will live absolute normal happy life with husband & shweta-deven’s child post everything. Including getting all of child’s money as he is teen.

Who celebrates & who carry in khatiya severely injured on dhaaba? (Agaashi/ dhaaba = Gujarati for terrace/chhat)

Sure piddi will drop shiva or shiva will run to save chhutki or something. 

What an chomp chomp open mouth interview was that?
This character & actor both have some solid ego & control issues!
Simran was SO measured. Couldn’t clearly say Dhara Ki wajah se sab ho raha hai , gol gol ghuma ke bola & Leadben chomp comped! Simran literally gave up saying chalo manaa toh sahi. No point being in Leadben’s wrong book.
Sad Simran still couldn’t muster up talking as a character - mother whose infant daughter will be kidnapped.

They don’t even have sensitivity to address gravity, pain, sufferings this can induce- lifelong torture.

And choubeys & chamchas are overjoyed at sitara finally sharing precap. (NOT PROMO STILL) after correcting ph on leap gap years : not 5 but 7. Sab share kar rahein hai.

btw: shweta not going anywhere. Ankita is happily sharing leap precap. 
Bhabhi will shred her role: like how everyone’s does get shredded. But she will stick around.

gombi Ko chhod ke all are out as who is doing what. He is just That irrelevant. used only for bts bytes & per leadben’s demand of ‘my fans are asking yaa Gaura ka scenes yaaaa”

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Preeti, Bhabi married at the age of 19, followed by leap of 10 years which brings her age to 29, 2 years of the show in real time which makes her age 31 now.  Bam! We have 
a 7 ye leap coming soon, which puts her age at 38 😆
Aye! My Math is absolutely correct unless Bhabima is claiming to be Forever 21 😆

Lol I am still shocked leadben agreed to play a woman in her late 30s lol 🤣🤣

I thought the tantrum would have worked in her favor and they would've cancelled the leap to keep her at Forever 21 🤣🤣🤣

But the only thing the tantrum got her was Shweta off the show and bhabhi at the center of the universe 🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soominol

Aacha aagr bhabhimaa apne tin devaro ko apna beta maanti hai or bolti hai toh ab agr unke beto k baache aa raahe hai post leap toh bhabhimaa bhi toh Suman ki tarah daadi Amma ho gyi hai na🤭🤭🤣🤣

Absolutely! She is Dadhi at 38 because her bacchas are having bacchas 😆 I will never accept Badi Ma or Badi Mummy😆 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Lol I am still shocked leadben agreed to play a woman in her late 30s lol 🤣🤣

I thought the tantrum would have worked in her favor and they would've cancelled the leap to keep her at Forever 21 🤣🤣🤣

But the only thing the tantrum got her was Shweta off the show and bhabhi at the center of the universe 🤪

Leadben didn’t  want to play a mother to chota bacchas on the show until she got pregnant in real life, but look what they did to her 😆

Do you really  think Shweta is off the show? I don’t think so 😆 Those PR articles on Shweta leaving are to cool off Bhabima😆 
How will Bhabima find Chutki post leap and become Mahaan, yet again if Shweta is gone as she is the one who kidnapped her 😆
You wait and watch, Shweta will be introduced with Chutki post leap little later than others, maybe a week after😆

Writers think Shweta is the only worthy opponent to Bhabima. They tried with Mami, Janu, Motiben, Anita, nothing worked, only Shweta had the guts to go face to face against Bhabima  So IMHO, Shweta is nkt going anywhere😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Sbb segment: 

👏🏼👏🏼 Go Raavi.

She said correct: Dhara Ko chhod ke no one can stay happy in that house, because no one is allowed to.

shaapit to hai ghar. Is controlled by Dhara - who will live absolute normal happy life with husband & shweta-deven’s child post everything. Including getting all of child’s money as he is teen.

Who celebrates & who Carrie’s severely injured on dhaaba? (Agaashi/ dhaaba = Gujarati for chaat)

Sure piddi will drop shiva or shiva will run to save chhutki or something. 

What an chomp chomp open mouth interview was that?
This character & actor both have some solid ego & control issues!
Simran was SO measured. She said chalo max a toh sahi. 
but still couldn’t muster up talking as a character - mother whose infant daughter will be lost.

They don’t even have sensitivity to address garavity, pain, sufferings this can induce.

And choubeys & chamchas are overjoyed at sitara finally sharing precap. (NOT PROMO STILL) after correcting ph on leap gap years : not 5 but 7.

btw: shweta not going anywhere. Ankita is happily sharing leap precap. 
Bhabhi will shred her role: like how everyone’s does get shredded. But she will stick around.

gombi Ko chhod ke all are out as who is doing what. He is just that irrelevant. used only for bts bytes.

Wait so Shweta is still part of the show after the leap?

Kya khichdi hai yeh yaar 🤪

What else does she have left to do 🤪

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soominol

yes.

Call her bhabhiBaa now.

btw: did dev Dhara pandya & shiva Dhara pandya changed their names back?

she still got chikoo after their snub to their father. 
darshan Pandya ko insaaf do. 
do do do…

mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Leadben dudn’t want to play a mother to chota bacchas on the show until she got pregnant in real life, but look what they did to her 😆

Do you really  think Shweta is off the show? I don’t think so 😆 Those PR articles on Shweta leaving are to cool off Bhabima😆 
How will Bhabima fund Chutki post leap and become Mahaan, yet again if Shweta is gone as she is the one who kidnapped her 😆
You wait and watch, Shweta will be introduced with Chutki post leap little later than others, maybe a week after😆

Writers think Shweta is the only worthy opponent to Bhabima. They tried with Mami, Janu, Motiben, Anita, nothing worked, only Shweta had the guts to go face to face against Bhabima  So IMHO, Shweta is nkt going anywhere😆

I wanted to believe Shweta is gone for good but looks like leadben's tantrum didn't work in her favor this time if she is still part of the show lol 🤣🤣

Her last tantrum got her chiku because she was jealous of Simran and all the other women on ITV who were getting praise for playing mother and pregnant lol 🤣

She realized she doesn't want to play pregnant but she wants a baby before Rishita so everything can be about her 🤪

Shweta brought the baby in and now leadben is stuck with her lol 🤣🤣🤣

Strangely poetic justice is happening 🤣🤣🤣