Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

@TM

Sorry for going off topic.. Are you the one who made a topic where you posted a clip of a woman who wore yellow dress and people were discussing about cleavage? .. Two days back I saw that topic. Yesterday when I thought to make a comment there but saw the topic disappeared πŸ˜†.. Mods deleted the thread or what? πŸ˜†.. I was wondering where did the topic disappeared πŸ˜†

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Tbh I did find it funny. 

There are so many mediocre men married to women way out of their league. I personally don't find anything wrong in making jokes about that. 

Not all parents are great. Not everyone deserves automatic reverence for being parents. 

But I guess, I am going to be the outlier here. 

I second that

On topic, I rarely enjoy standup comedy. Didn't enjoy this one.

Edited by radix - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbird

@TM

Sorry for going off topic.. Are you the one who made a topic where you posted a clip of a woman who wore yellow dress and people were discussing about cleavage? .. Two days back I saw that topic. Yesterday when I thought to make a comment there but saw the topic disappeared πŸ˜†.. Mods deleted the thread or what? πŸ˜†.. I was wondering where did the topic disappeared πŸ˜†

where is our members' mentality going.

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

where is our members' mentality going.

Are you referring to me? πŸ˜†

I remember the topic was about the dress and cleavage so I asked in that contextπŸ˜†...but I actually wanted to make a comment on other part of dress which was very wierd but when I saw the topic disappeared or I'm not able to find nowπŸ˜† but I remember the topic was made by vicketkatforever as far as I remember πŸ˜†

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: radix

I second that

On topic, I rarely enjoy standup comedy. Didn't enjoy this one.

Yup I guess her biggest vice is being  unfunny 

I've seen funny routines where people make fun of their parents, relatives

TotalBetty thumbnail

Things keep changing in terms of what is off-limits and what is not, what can be made fun off and what cannot

I guess nowadays it is the minority (by that I just don't mean race and religion) and whoever is offended easily and cries victim most

TotalBetty thumbnail

Are you referring to me? πŸ˜†

I remember the topic was about the dress and cleavage so I asked in that contextπŸ˜†...but I actually wanted to make a comment on other part of dress which was very wierd but when I saw the topic disappeared or I'm not able to find nowπŸ˜† but I remember the topic was made by vicketkatforever as far as I remember πŸ˜†

Sometimes the Mods delete it accidentally 

If you ask them nicely, they'll bring it back

But there's a time limit I think...

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If people in this thread were to find what Ricky Gervais says in his stand ups, they might pass out πŸ˜†

On topic, I think there is tact to saying even the most controversial things with humour without hurting sentiments and this ain't it. This felt unfunny and unnecessary. Sadly, I have not seen any Indian comic aside Vir Das who actually has that skill. 

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Sometimes the Mods delete it accidentally 

If you ask them nicely, they'll bring it back

But there's a time limit I think...

You know what.. this is really strange.. Few hrs back I commented on HIT-2 trailer.. Now when I looked for the thread it is disappeared now. So I went to check "My posts" to see if thread appears, now the thread is visible under "sensational south" section. 

So it seems like they are shifting the threads to different sections which makes it disappear from BWFπŸ˜†

TotalBetty thumbnail

You know what.. this is really strange.. Few hrs back I commented on HIT-2 trailer.. Now when I looked for the thread it is disappeared now. So I went to check "My posts" to see if thread appears, now the thread is visible under "sensational south" section. 

So it seems like they are shifting the threads to different sections which makes it disappear from BWFπŸ˜†

So where did they shift that "cleavage" thread?

Is there a cleavage section on IF