Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kookie_crinks91

suhana has to end up with nihaal... or i will kill the creative heads of bhabhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... suhana shud marry nihaal, get back her son from geetanjali, or at least mehak shud leave her dad and go to stay with her mom..... i feel so sad for suhana... i mean, first she loved vishu, but then he gave her dhoka and married sush and had a child with her... then she loved nihaal (the best jodi, mind u) but nihaal married megha and had a child with her... then she fell in love with dev, but i hate him, coz he gave suhana's child to geetanjali, and now he doesnt even believe her when she didnt even kill his idiot of a brother.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but... nihaal has always loved her and only her even if he did go and marry megha, and so she deserves to be with the one who she truly loves, and the one who truly loves her... but i dont think she will... i mean, there are only 8 days to the end of the show, and how the hell are they going to get back suhana with nihaal, when she is still thinking abt that idiot of a devπŸ˜†

agrees πŸ‘ nice remarks.πŸ‘ 

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
dev is out of picture now he can spend rest of his life with his family
first he left his son
now wife he kicked out
he deservs to be put in cave with his doubts πŸ˜†
for suhana i hope she ends with nihal πŸ˜ƒ
mehek cuming to her life willnot happen.
about the son he is with geetu in good hands let him be πŸ˜ƒ
she can start a fresh family with nihal πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
what do you all say 😳