Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Watched Yuvan’s heart break in the last episode .

It was really heart breaking to watch him in pain for his Banni Dulhan. Especially when she is planning so much for his getting well . 

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Watched Yuvan’s heart break in the last episode .

It was really heart breaking to watch him in pain for his Banni Dulhan. Especially when she is planning so much for his getting well . 

Malini mummy said Yuvaan iss duniya me nahi raha. Dunno if she'll literally murder him🤓. I was enjoying Agastya - Banni until today's breakdown of Yuvaan. But Tbvh their relationship is such a shallow one. It's always about Banni fighting for Yuvaan and Yuvaan being a kid with no signs of recovery. It'll be a treat to watch if Yuvaan gets normal.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Rockstar Yvaan  episode 98

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who do you think is the hidden enemy like Manni said. Why do I feel it’s really the dadu. He’s too good to be true 🤷🏻‍♀️

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Changing Kabir's character overnight.  He had told Tulika that if she doesn't love him, he will leave her and now he has become obsessed lover.👎🏼

TulBir , AgAnni > YuvAnni , BanBir

Serial story has nothing to do with home delivery. I think, Hemant and Malini are the villains. They killed Yuvan's Mom to be together.

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Snowfally

Changing Kabir's character overnight.  He had told Tulika that if she doesn't love him, he will leave her and now he has become obsessed lover.👎🏼

TulBir , AgAnni > YuvAnni , BanBir

Serial story has nothing to do with home delivery. I think, Hemant and Malini are the villains. They killed Yuvan's Mom to be together.

So true I no more feel like likilng Yuvanni. AgAnni deserve better 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5310925

Sorry for the rude interruption, but if there is anyone looking for a fun time discussing iTV, please do join this game 🐣

You don't have to know every show on iTV, general understanding kaafi hai ✌️

Please do mention IN the attached thread, if interested, so host sahiba can sign you up 🙏

Last Date to sign up: 26 November 2022

Snowfally thumbnail

This love double triangle will sink the show. All shippers can't be made happy - YuvAnni, BanBir, AgaNni, TulBir. High time story moves forward with the final ships. 

Who is the criminal by the way? So much dragging. 14 days.. fake wedding.. real wedding.. Tulika, Agastya flip flop.. Where is home delivery? Where is rockstar competition? Kabir, the split, is just Yuvan's romantic side. Why wasn't  he protecting Yuvaan from Manini, Viraj torture when Yuvaan was in a childlike state? The minute he gets cured and safe, Kabir emerges. For what purpose other than to be with Tulika?

Didn't like Banni slapping Agastya. She could have shouted or told him to leave. Slapping him when he has supported her from day 1 is too much.

Snowfally thumbnail

Too much dragging of Yuvaan Mom's murderer. Show is becoming very boring. Kabir was more interesting than Yuvaan.