I wonder where has this cutie disappeared  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yaar he looked so good with Sonam and Bebo 

For him, I even watched that Gori tere pyaar mein movie ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

I had recently rewatched Aisha and didn't even fast forward it for the most part which I feel is a big deal. Looking back some of her chick flicks were actually pretty fun to watch. 

yeah I agree. Aisha is definitely a fun watch. They also got lot of arm candies in the same movie so it was a treat to watch ๐Ÿ˜† and I loved the overall look of that film so yep worked for me. Songs were bonus, all originals and such great album by Amit Trivedi :)

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

yeah I agree. Aisha is definitely a fun watch. They also got lot of arm candies in the same movie so it was a treat to watch ๐Ÿ˜† and I loved the overall look of that film so yep worked for me. Songs were bonus, all originals and such great album by Amit Trivedi :)

I havenโ€™t seen the movie but I love the songs. Especially the titular one ๐Ÿ˜†

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This movie had awesome somgs

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

Oh yes, Aisha's album is such a gem, primarily one of the reasons why I revisited it. Shaam has almost attained a cult status of sorts for bonfire parties. Apart from the vastly popular gal mitthi mitthi, even songs like Behke behke and Lehrein are amazing. It was the time of multiplex movies and catchy Amit Trivedi numbers from Dev D, Ishaqzaade, NOKJ, Lootera etc. โค๏ธ Offlate, his songs have been pretty fogettable though. 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Bad actress toh hai apna sona bachcha

dil kay kisi konay may chupke chupke aap bhi yeh maantay hee hoan gaey ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

No because I hv watched movies of Sonam where she acted quite well like Raanjhna, Neerja, Khoobsoorat, Aishaโ€ฆ there are lot other movies which I love watching like I hate love stories and even Zoya Factorโ€ฆ since I enjoy watching her movies it means I like how she acts