It's totally fine

Don't be sorry

Take careโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hi Everyone

Due to personal reasons had to be in my native place for last 3 weeks. Will be back to my home during first week of August and start fresh with my updates. I am really sorry ๐Ÿ˜ž. 

Hi Lakshmi

thanks for the note

no need to apologise

will wait for updates 

take care 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lakshmi

Hope you and your family are well

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

HELLO EVERYONE๐Ÿค—

Sorry for the long long wait๐Ÿ˜”. Again lots and lots of things happening in my surroundings, my family and so on.. As if something stopping me to continue with my writing..whenever I start typing my stories, something or the other happens and I dont get time to even open my lappy...and all this again led to my writer's blog. I tried to give my updates on Wattpad for ORP and GEETIKA (old chapters been edited and posted) just to come out of this blog.. I really sorry friends. Hope you all understand. but one thing I always say, I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP!!

I WILL BE GIVING MULTIPLE UPDATES and trying my best to compensate ... Please stay tuned. Updates coming up on Monday-Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for all your understanding and support.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 1 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

HELLO EVERYONE๐Ÿค—

Sorry for the long long wait๐Ÿ˜”. Again lots and lots of things happening in my surroundings, my family and so on.. As if something stopping me to continue with my writing..whenever I start typing my stories, something or the other happens and I dont get time to even open my lappy...and all this again led to my writer's blog. I tried to give my updates on Wattpad for ORP and GEETIKA (old chapters been edited and posted) just to come out of this blog.. I really sorry friends. Hope you all understand. but one thing I always say, I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP!!

I WILL BE GIVING MULTIPLE UPDATES and trying my best to compensate ... Please stay tuned. Updates coming up on Monday-Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for all your understanding and support.

thanks for note

take care at personal front n of family

every other thing can wait 

taahir004 thumbnail

Thanks for the note 

yes I'll wait for you when you 

are ready 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hope alls well take care. Thanks gif the note 

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Thank you all for your support and well wishes.. ๐Ÿค—.I am going to update today...

I have few notes/humble requests:

• This FF I started as a short story but now, I have decided to make it a long one.  (May be around 60 chapters or more)
  • Please note that its more about interactions with Geet-ridzy /Maan-Armaan...for chapters 38-39. There will be a twists and turns that initially be negetive and slowly gets positive.
  • I am posting after sometime and I dont want to discourage myself with comments that says that the story is getting too stretchy. or you doubt my way of penning down the story. I get too much into detailing as that helps me to narrate the story in a right way. PLEASE TRUST THE AUTHOR.
  • MAANEET ROMANCE WILL HAPPEN ... but some more chapters!
  • I still consider myself as an Amateur Writer and grooming myself and whilst learning. I make sure that I not only simply type the words but I express right emotions.   PLEASE BE WITH ME!

THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING ME AND BEING BY MY SIDE ALWAYS!  ๐Ÿค—

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Request you to please read my note on page 14 and page 15 (Above)

PART 38

Initially, Ridzy thinks that Geet went to freshen up and she gets worried as its been over 15 minutes. She moves towards the rest rooms but didn't find Geet there. She curses herself for taking it so casually and searches for her everywhere and finally, found Geet standing alone in one of the balconies...

Oh Geet..you really scared me to death! I was looking for you everywhere.. What happened dear? Ridzy cups her face and scans her thoroughly. Tum tik tho ho na? (Are you fine?)

Geet quickly wipes her tears and nods for a yes

Ridzy sighs out loud but still doesn't miss on Geet's teary eyes. May be because she truly missed her final year college days. She doesn't want to question Geet about it as it would make way to even more emotions and choose to temporarily ignore ....Thanks God! By the way, why are you standing here all alone ? All our friends are thinking that you are upset with all the talks and teasing that's going around. You know very well. they didn't intend to hurt your feelings...you see they are just trying to re-live memories that we spent together and how all we would interact during college days..that's it. Moreover, they all are super excited to know more about your married life.

Geet is lost again deep within herself... There is nothing exciting to share about my married life...I mean, its nothing different from any other married woman. So what shall I share? She sighs Moreover, I am not upset with anyone. I had excused myself before leaving from there..didnt I? Also, I just felt some suffocation as the place has got too crowded.

Ridzy is worried with the n number of changes in Geet. Especially when it comes to Geet's opinion about married life. Ridzy almost stopped checking with her regarding this as this topic leads to no where. Also, Geet would not feel so low when people gather her..especially her friends..now, same number of friends are gathering her and she is feeling suffocated about it? what's happening to her? Ridzy checks Geet's forehead if at all she has some signs of fever...tumhari tabiyat to tik hain na? ( Are you keeping well?)

Geet: I am all fine yaar..and I am feeling much better now after standing here for some time.

Ridzy: PHEW!..Tu bhi na Geet! Cant you tell me or give me a hint at least about what's going on within you before moving to a lone place like this? If anything went wrong, I would have called Armaan and he would have Got Maan jiju here.

Geet couldn't follow the last sentence...Why on earth she needs to say all these to Armaan and then Maan? What? why you want to trouble Armaan and Maan for this?

Ridzy: That's because Armaan has taken Maan Jiju to his villa and he will be there for next few days.

Geet still looks back at her questioningly. And Ridzy wonders how come Geet doesn't know all these latest happenings?

Well, All this was a surprise plan by Armaan. He simply visited the farm and dragged out Jiju from there. Jiju didn't call you or message you regarding this?

Geet feels the pinch. Even though she doesn't expect anything out of him, he could have sent her a message regarding the latest happenings...if not for the sake being his wife, he can do it out of general courtesy between 2 humans..ha..does he consider her a human in first place? How small she is made to feel each and every time in front of her friends. Moreover, how she would explain all this to Ridzy now?

Geet knots her dupatta in order to relax her tensions. Oh..I am such a dumb. We spoke this morning when I was in Muskan's car and he did mention to me that he is going to spend a quality time with Armaan. It just went out of my mind as I was too crowded since morning you see.

Ridzy again found it so weird initially. How could such an important detail go out of her mind just like that?

Good you know. Anyways, the latest update is that both of them are having a great time together.

Geet sighs.. hmm..that's good ! I guess they have not got to spend time with each other for a long time. let them enjoy

Ridzy: Exactly...and both brothers would be so busy that they wouldn't even have time to think about US and would never miss us.

Geet just smiles sarcastically...He never needs any reason for not missing me as he never misses me. Its me who has been missing him like crazy and he is least concerned. Anyways, glad that he would have some change of mind spending some time with Armaan.

She comes out of her thoughts when Ridzy calls out for her ...Oye hello? You are again lost in some other world?

Geet nods for a NO..

This is what I have been facing since the time you are back from Delhi..I will be talking with you and then, you get lost in some other world and then when you are caught, you simply nod your head for NO... HAAH... Anyways, its time up and lets finish with our dinner. All our friends are waiting for us. Where are your medicines that you are supposed to take before food?

Geet takes out her tablets that she is supposed to consume before food. She can have her dinner peacefully as she knows that Maan is well taken care of and would surely have his dinner along with Armaan,

Geet, Ridzy and all her friends having dinner together where they were chit chatting a lot about each other's life. And their talks took an interesting turn when they began talking about Maan and Armaan.

Muskan: By the way girls...you all will be super-surprised to know that Armaan is Maan Jiju's Cousin brother.

Geet just had a spoon full of morsel and couldn't even swallow it. While Ridzy blushes.. Priyanka, Kalpana and the rest all friends are shocked...and scream...WHAT??

Ridzy waks Muskan.. YOU BIG MOUTH! You can never keep any secret with yourself!

Priyanka: Arree..Arree...why are you waking her like this? This is not a secret. She is doing a great job by sharing all important happenings around our friend circle. ... By the way, I don't trust this to be a mere coincidence. Kuch tho hain! (Something is hidden for sure)

Ridzy: Oye..Badi aayi Detective! Chup kar yaar...(Oh..Look here comes a detective..can you keep quite?)

All friends giggled at Ridzy's plight and Ridzy is trying to be as calm as possible. Well, I just came to know about it yesterday that they are cousins...Ridzy shares some interesting facts and leaves it there so that her friends don't get any further doubts on this. But this news is spreading like a wildfire and giving way to many more questions.

Richa: What was Armaan's reaction when he got to know about all this?

Ridzy: He is super excited. To him, Geet is no longer my Friend, She is his Bhabhi now.. and he calls her GEET BHABHI with all respect.

Richa pulls Geet's Cheeks...OOH "GEET BHABHI" sounds so sweet!

All girls make a wooing sound ..unfortunately for Geet. She is not able to hide her expressions that are no way in line with her friend's excitement. She just smiles from time to time and chooses to remain quite...while her friends still continue with their discussions.

Kalpana: What ever be the reason, Its so exciting that Geet-Ridzy will soon happen to become close relatives...

Richa: And how Geet's marriage is giving ways to new relationships. Isn't it amazing?

Priya: And Geet...why are you getting into silent mode again and again? We would like to know from your end..

Geet: Haan! WHAT??

Geet is just out of thoughts when she heard out her name and seriously doesn't know how to involve herself in such a discussion that would only add another nail to her heart

Priya: Arre yaar..about the new relationship between you and Ridzy..

Geet feels again trapped between all these discussions that follow her wherever she goes and there seems to be no end to it.

Geet: Well..Ridzy is my bestie and no other relationship shall replace this bond between us.

All her friends look at each other ...as her reply is not so exciting and convincing. Priya tries to counter question her... yeah..you both have been good friends.. but after she gets married to Armaan, she would become your Co-sister..and

Geet stands up and answers a bit sternly... Well, I would always value our friendship more than anything else and I do not want to give any other name for this relationship...she takes her dinner plate in her hand...Please excuse me..and moves away from the place.

Ridzy recalls her previous day's discussions with Geet...where Geet was pleading her not to give any other name for her friendship. Well..need to get some more rice on my plate. Will join back here. Ridzy too takes her dinner plate and follows Geet.

By Geet excusing herself and walking away like this for the second time, it creates negativity and waves of misunderstandings among her friends.

Priya: Arre yaar..Yeh kyat ha? (what is this?) I am not able to relate myself to Geet any more...she has changed completely. Why I feel that she has been married off into a Richie rich family and she is not enjoying spending quality time with all of us any more.

Muskan stands up and gives Priya a good piece of mind, Priya, what are you even saying? Think before you pinpoint at someone...especially Geet.

Priya: Haan...Only I am at fault..what about Geet? This is the second time she is moving away when we all friends chatting together. By the way, what wrong did I ask? any girl in her place would be so happy and thrilled when her close friend becomes her closest relative.

Richa: Well Muskan, I agree with Priya. I am also finding everything so strange. The Geet whom I know would mingle with us so very well..and she wouldn't walk out like this at any cost. All that seems to be history now. Even I am not able to relate myself to this Geet as our good old friend.

Muskan: You people are making an issue out of NOTHING! You need to understand her point of view as Ridzy is her closest friend and may be she is sceptical to give any other name to this relationship. Muskan too sighs thinking about Geet's reaction but still, she prefers to stand neutral with all her friends. By the way, lets not get deep into anybody's personal lives. Geet is a married woman now and obviously a girl's life changes completely after she becomes a part of a new family and we should not take her reactions so personally. We need to understand her.

Priya nad Richa look at each other and trying to come to terms with reality and accept changes

Kalpana: Oh C'mon girls! We all have gathered here to relive sweetest of our memories that we need to carry forward to the rest of our lives. So, lets not get carried away with these silly issues and let us be happy.

Geet again chooses a lone corner where she can cry her heart out..infact, her friends are right. She should be the happiest person for Ridzy going to be her "co-sister". But how can she cherish this fact when she holds no rights of being Maan's wife in the first place.. She silently talks to her babaji... "Kyon babaji? Why are you tying me into new relationships when I have made up my mind to move away from every one who are connected with me? And Ridzy was the only one I was willing to stay in touch as she is my best friend. And now, I have to sacrifice this friendship as well? I just have this life in my body..just take it away as well..." She is feeling so helpless as she is not finding peace. She came here to enjoy the farewell party and have a heart filled interaction with her friends but again here she is pushed to behave in a different manner.

Ridzy is pretty sure that Geet didn't have a proper dinner and again she found Geet in an isolated area where she is seated away from the crowd.

R: Geet, what are you doing to yourself? Why are you sitting here all alone?

Geet is not able to tell Ridzy. How insecure she is feeling at this point of time.

R: I have assured you that we will be good friends and shall not rename our relationship. Didn't I? Our friends have different thoughts about all this. Aur in sab se hamara friendship ka "The End" nahin ho jatha! ( With all this, our friendship doesn't come to "The End")

Geet quickly wipes her tears and tries to talk controlling her emotions... Hey..I am just trying to

R: Haan ..you will again tell me that you are here to take in fresh air! I am not going to buy any more of your bluffs. Ridzy holds Geet's hands and drags her to the dinner serving area. Anyways, all these topics are of my least concern...Now, grab a plate..

G: I already had my dinner...and I am not hungry.

R: You just had some soup and that's no way enough.. Don't forget that I am answerable to your Daadima for each and every action of yours.

G: Aarh...so, you are going to blackmail me like this?

R: Thank your babaji that I have not yet got into a blackmailing spree and you know what would happen if I really did! Ridzy takes a plate and serves rice, dhal and a roti and hands over to Geet.

G: RIDZY..PLEASE!

R: You are going to finish this up! Otherwise, I will call Daadima right away.

Geet pulls the plate from Ridzy making a grumpy face and starts eating. Ridzy turns away and tries to muffle her giggle. Once done, Geet takes medicines that she is supposed to take after food. Ridzy is super impressed that Geet is actually taking a proper count on her medicines. That's like my good girl! Both joined back their group of friends Priya and Richa were curious to know why Geet left from the place?

Geet feels much calmer by now. But then, she realises how dumb she has been for moving away from her friends over a silly and worthless argument. Moreover, she truly feels that she is showing her frustration in wrong places and with wrong people. Especially her friends. Babaji..hope my friends are not mistaking me for my behaviour. Once again she tries her level best to behave normal as if nothing happened.

Priya: Geet...what happened? Why you walked away? All fine na?

Geet: Walked away? Who? Me?

All her friends were looking back at her questioningly. Geet manages to reply calmly.

Priya: Woh we thought that you were upset ...

Geet sighs..what made you think like that? How can I be upset with my friends whom I missed so much for last one year and I was waiting so excitedly for this to get together?

Richa is stubborn and not prepared to buy her answers... Then why did you take such a long time after you left from here? That too you are coming back only after Ridzy followed you. Probably she would have convinced you and got you back here Isn't it?

Geet looks at Ridzy before convincing Priya, Richa and other friends..

Geet laughs off..and rests her hand on Richa's shoulder.. Arre budhu..I just went to take a second scoop on my dinner plate and right that time, I was surrounded by some juniors and happen to chat with them. Ridzy too joined me and we both started interacting with those juniors and that's why got late. She now again looks at Ridzy...Hain na Ridzy?

Ridzy was pretty amused. How Geet could manage to cover up so well as if nothing happened. Anyways, she is glad that all other friends would not misunderstand Geet anymore. Haan..Haan.. we got busy chatting with Juniors. We finished our dinner while chatting with them and then got late to get back here.

Geet feels shameful. She cannot be honest to her own friends that she moved away from them as she was quite upset but not on her friends...but challenging situations she is put thro. I am sorry if I have upset you all by any means.

Priya: Na yaar..Its WE who mistook you and thought that you have changed a lot..sorry for that..

Geet feels so small for she is the only one who knows the truth and YES, she has changed a lot.

Richa: We all got worried for you. That's it.

Kalpana: Jo bhi ho geet.. If this change is because of your happily married life, then its highly acceptable by all of us.

All friends hug each other as its time to leave.

Priya: Challo then, its time to leave for us...Geet, It was so nice to have you back here with our gang. Refreshing memories!!!

Richa: Haan yaar...and Ridzy, our advance wishes for your Birthday. Will call you and wish you.

Geet: Oh ... wont you all attend her Birthday party?

Ridzy: No... all their families are not permitting as the party is happening in a club and that too at night time.

Geet: Arre Muskan, you are coming right?

Muskan: I have been trying to convince my mom. Will try to make it. Even otherwise, I will meet you before you get back to your farm house.

They all hug each other before bidding good bye..Geet feels miserable at this point as she was expecting all her friends would attend Ridzy's Birthday party...but it's very true that their conservative families wouldn't agree for this night party.

Armaan and Maan:

Armaan gets Maan to his home first. Its a beautiful villa that has been allotted to him by the hospital he is associated with. Armaan is so excited and he shows the entire villa to Maan...

Maan: Its really a lovely place Armaan. I am so happy to see you progress in your career.

Ar: Thank You๐Ÿ˜Š its all with yours as well as Daadi's Blessings.

M: Oh my boy...its all your hard work that has paid. Hmm! So, what next?

Ar: well, my next step is to migrate to Canada and continue my practice there.

M: Really? That's wonderful.. Don't mind me asking...There are lot of opportunities to explore in India Itself then why Canada?

Ar: Well, I would love to continue here. But I am aiming at modernised healthcare and Canada has far advanced options. Also, in future, I want to introduce these unique and advanced medical healthcare systems in India.

M: Hmm.. good that you are focused about what you are doing. All the very best! Also, I will check with Prem if he can help you out any which ways in this regard.

Ar: Thank You bro... I am in touch with one of the biggest chain of hospitals there and Its almost done..only thing is there are some formalities under ministry of health over there and hence it would take anywhere between 3-6 months

M: Gr8..what about Ridzy?

Ar: Hmm..its difficult to depart without my Ridzy! She has started applying to some of the renowned universities in Canada so that she can continue with her higher education from there. It can get easier once Ridzy completes all her exams and gets her results.

M: But you both are not getting married for the time being and its not advisable for you both to move in together at this stage.

Ar: Yes..we have planned for it for 2 years down the line, But we don't want to ruin this beautiful phase via separation. I know both our families are conservative and with due respect, we know our limitations too. we both shall live in the same country we will make sure not to live in together. I will sort out accommodation part at a later stage.

Maan is really amused with how well Armaan and Ridzy get along so well with each other. And how they both are already planning their future activities. Maan being elder brother to Armaan, he would extend his maximum help.

M: Well, consider that its already been sorted out. Me, Prem and Annie are always there to help you.

Ar: Oh..That would be wonderful. Thank you

M: C'mon, how do you expect your elder bro to ignore you and that too when I have some properties in Canada too. One thing you have to promise me is you and Ridzy should always be happy like this and at the same time you need to strictly follow your limitations.

Ar: That's my honest promise.

Maan is happy and proud for Armaan. He couldn't help comparing himself. His heart sinks thinking about all what blunders he has done in this last one year. His Geet would have longed so much for his love and care and he went way too far in ignoring her, hurting her to an extent that now she finds ways to stay away from him. How he wish to turn back the clock and implement same advise that he has given Armaan..but it seems too late. Maan takes his mobile and wants to talk to her right away and when he did..he stopped right before pressing the green button when he hears Armaan's mobile flashes Ridzy's message and Armaan reads it..

Armaan didnt...get any update from Ridzy for the last few hours and he knows the reason being her college farewell party..and wanted to make sure, she reaches her villa safe and moreover he is concerned about Geet's health as he and Ridzy have taken up her responsibility.

Armaan: Bro, you might have got all the details from Geet but still informing you..Both Ridzy and Geet bhabhi had a great time at the farewell party and they have just reached home and are spending quality time with each other as they have to plan a lot for next two days.. And she has ended the message saying... SO DO NOT DISTURB US!

SIGH!! Yeh lo...I was about to message her the same and she is taking a lead... Good that we do not disturb them so that we guys get to spend a quality time. hain na bro?

Maan slowly locks his Mobile screen and keeps it back on the table... Not a right time to start a convo. Ridzy is with her and Ridzy's message applies for him too. Why to disturb Geet at this point of time?

Maan: You are right!

Ar: Like Minds think Alike...and its proved so true!

All Maan could do is just smile..That one year he could have made millions of calls to her but he didn't. He sighs sadly. Anyways, he will get to meet her back at the farm house soon and then he will have a heart filled chat with her..

It was once again easier said than done. He wants to keep himself and his mind busy. He prepares a special dinner..makes Armaan's favourite Pizzas and Pastas and that too purely in Italian style....Armaan is all excited and thrilled to have Red wine along with it and the cherry on top is he would love to have couple of drinks with Maan's company. Everything is set beautifully in the garden patio.

Armaan opens the mini Refrigerator that's kept near the patio and takes out two cans of chilled beer.. Bro Catch..

Maan catches hold of it immediately... This has been the routine style of offering the Beer as and when Armaan, Prem and Maan would have a get together. Maan would never ever miss the catch.

Ar: WOW..What a catch!! you still have that charm !

M: Thank you. Now, take it and keep it back in the fridge.

Armaan stares back at him with an open mouth. Do you expect me to laugh over such a weak joke? I didn't take it out of the fridge just for the sake of keeping it back...Now, please open it fast..I cannot wait until we have a cheer and start consuming together.

M: No..I am not in a mood to have any alcohol. You go ahead and start having.

Ar: What happened to you all of a sudden?

M: Nothing! Just don't feel like having it. That's it.

Ar: You are telling this to me? I know you can have multiple rounds and that too non stop.

The actual fact is, Maan would love to have a couple of drinks and Armaan is a great company for sure. But he is stuck with all what had happened in the morning. Geet was literally pleading him to put a stop to his Alcohol consumption. Probably this is the first ever time she had advised him on something. Maan accumulates all his wits and nods for a NO.

Armaan too seriously thinks what could be the reason and then couldn't think of any other reason apart from Geet Bhabhi.

Ar: Now, don't tell me that you have promised Geet Bhabhi.

Maan nods for a NO... don't assume things..

Ar: Then why are you behaving like a spoiled sport? C'mon bro..its been such a long time since we had a get together like this and I bet we would never get such an opportunity in near future as well. So, why miss on it?

Maan is still lost in his thoughts...while Armaan knows very well how to make his brother listen to HIM..

Ar: I know you are thinking about Bhabi. I will call her and take permission.

Armaan takes his mobile out and Maan tries to snatch it...but failed..

Maan: Now, why are you troubling Geet? Don't forget Ridzy's last message. That applies to Geet too.

Ar: Well, I don't intend to but you are forcing me to..

M: Ok..Ok...but just one glass OK?

Armaan is delighted... That's like my BRO! So, what drink? Beer, vodka, brandy..

Maan scans thro the mini bar.. I would like to have GLENFIDDICH (Whisky)

Ar: Oh sure...I know its your favourite

Armaan very well knows that when it comes to drinks, Maan just has access to start button and then he wouldn't know when and how to stop.. and he muffles his giggle while preparing the drink and this again annoys Maan...now, what is funny in this?

Ar: Well bro, you said you will consume only one glass...you know very well what is going to happen...and that too with your favourite drink...

M: I bet you will be proved wrong today!

Ar: Raat abhi shuru huvi hain. (The night has just began) CHEERS...

M: CHEERS!

Maan was pretty quick in finishing off his first drink.. Armaan tries to take away Maan's glass and Maan doesn't give in..

Ar: Arre bro..you said you will just consume one peg..

Maan searches for a reason to tell...haan..but you just filled half the glass. And I had agreed for a full one..Maan fills his glass with 3/4th of whisky and then fills the rest of the glass with soda and few crushes of Ice.... see.. this is how you need to fetch a drink...YOU DUMBO..

And he doesn't even wait for a second before taking a huge sip.

Armaan knew that his dear bro has kick started with it.

Moments later...they finished up with the Pizzas and Pastas and of course emptied their respective bottles of alcohol.Maan ended up having a couple of rounds pretty quickly and then got too tipsy. Now, Armaan had to force him to stop and finally Maan did listen to him. Armaan is a slow and steady drinker and hence he is still stable.. and he helps out his elder brother in settling down in his room. Armaan keeps pillow under his head and helps to position comfortably in the bed and covers him with a duvet..he was about to leave when Maan held his hand and pull him down to sit next to him..

Ar: Bro..its time to sleep.

Maan nods his head for a no..just like a kid and Armaan found him too adorable. He holds Maan's hand and repeats his words . Bro, its time to sleep...and I know you wake up early in the morning.

M: I..I..Know..but I am not getting sleep...even after having drinks....what to do?

Maan remembers his Pari...his Geet..and all what has been happening in his life in the past one year..I am not able to sleep from the time I met her for the first time..and then..

Armaan thinks he is talking about Geet Bhabhi..which is quite true..but he doesn't know about the twists in his brother's talks until the time he hears further..

Maan talks out of his deep subconscious state..And you see my pathetic condition..I..found her again and she is right in front of me..but still she is very far from me..

Armaan is taken by complete shock...on one hand he couldn't comprehend when he said "When I found her again".. but what hurts him more is when his brother expresses how far she is from him.. and ofcourse he knows he is talking about Geet Bhabhi. But why is he saying all this? Was Geet bhabhi away from him for some time and then came back to him? NO...It was bro who was continuously travelling and Bhabhi was all the time in KM...then what is his bro talking about? Yeh kya chakkar hai? I must find it out from Bro at any cost and this is the right time

Ar: Bro..why are you saying this? Geet Bhabhi has always been by your side isn't it?

Maan couldn't answer this question..as its not about Geet, but about himself. He was the one who never stood by her side..

Armaan couldn't take his bro's silence... Please Bro, what is this Riddle about NEAR & FAR? You have to open up about what has been going on in your life.

M: What about my life?

This is a simple question and yet sounds too too weird at this point of time. Armaan feels like his brain will burst thinking too much. He has to stay calm and answer...I mean, your sudden wedding with Geet Bhabhi.. and how it changed your life?

Maan couldn't utter a single word..he just bow down his head and couldn't even express his shame. Yes his life changed for all Good. Geet had bought all happiness in his lonely life and he failed to realise this. He considered her as a hindrance and treated her with such disrespect.

Armaan observes his each and every reaction and is moved with his silence.

Ar: Bro..I have asked you something.. why are you so quite? You are happy in your married life na?

Maan has gone deep into his tipsy state. But still he hears Armaan clearly. Its such an irony that during his initial days of so called marriage, He wished to meet Armaan and tell him his state of mind with regard to this forced marriage and how he is still in love with the lady whom he got to see in the farm house and how he is unable to give that place to anyone. But today, he feels so small about himself to have had such thoughts that he wants to confess for his bad deeds. Maan fears Armaan's reaction when he comes to know the actual truth. Moreover Armaan has high regards, respect and affection for Geet and he would never accept the fact that Geet has only got pain in this relationship. The biggest challenge above all this is Maan can never lie to him..but still he needs to answer him.

M: Kabhi kabhi khushiyan itni paas hothe huve bhi, hum use mehsoos nahin kar paathe aur usse doondthe rehthe hain (Sometimes, happiness is very close to us but we don't have ability to feel it and moreover, we keep searching for it)

Armaan has never got to see this side of his elder brother. This is no way giving any answers to the question raised by him. Its confusing him even more.

A: Why are you saying like this? Arnt you happy?

Maan doesn't answer him and continues to what he needs to talk.. as his voice gets weaker,

Happy??!!! He smiles sarcastically ... I am supposed to be the happiest person...but... his eyes got a tint of tears and he couldn't complete what he wanted to say..And you never ever do the mistake that...I...did... his voice slows down and he tells this before drifting off to sleep.... don't ever..do it...

Armaan didn't get answers for what he wanted to know from Bro...but he understood that something is wrong between Geet and Maan...what it could be? Now he tries to pat on his bro's cheeks...bro..you didn't answer my question...he continues to pat him but no answer... BRO!!

Armaan didn't get any answer and he gave up for time being. He once again helps his bro to settle down and positions the pillow and covers him with duvet and moves out of that Bedroom and he gets out and moves back to the garden area so that he gets a fresh air....

What was Bro talking about? What's going on in his life?

He found Maan's mobile on the table. He tries to find his answers thro his chats and messages...and to his surprise, there is not a single message that were exchanged between Maan and Geet...and there was only one call

(A/N: Which Maan called her while she was having gol gappas 2 days ago)

how is it even possible? Armaan is having similar concerns for Maan like what Ridzy feels for Geet. Today, he realises how true Ridzy's concerns are. He thinks a lot about what needs to be done and messages Ridzy that he needs to talk to her.

(To be continued...)

Edited by Vaidhumom - 1 years ago