Judaai (1997) - Who deserved Anil Kapoor more?

Posted: 1 years ago

Judaai was legit one of the most entertaining late 90s film. Sridevi, Paresh Rawal, Johnny Level, Kedar Khan, Urmila, Anil, Upasana Singh. It was a fun film!

Anil (Raj) fell for Urmila (Jhanvi) at some point, the kids started like her and she was legit the 'Biwi no.1', I thought it might end that way with Sridevi (Kajal) being happy with her money.😆

But as history has it, Kajal realizes that money can't be replaced with family, she repents.

Did you like Anil-Sridevi or did you sway towards Anil-Urmila in the end? 

Raj's character is such a mystery to me. He was hurt by Wife who sold him and his kids for money and he was hurt by the second wife who bought him for a price. But he eventually gets over Kajal though he still cared for her and started loving Jhanvi. It took some emotionally healing to get over Kajal and embrace Jhanvi emotionally too. 

In the end the two women decide that he should return to Kajal and Raj has NO say in that? I mean what are you? How would you be so easily able to switch emotions and people, especially after getting hurt, healing and embracing life again. Matlab others make the decision for you and walk in and out of your life whenever they want.😳 Kamal hai.

If you were Raj (Anil), who would you have chosen in the end? Kajal or Jhanvi?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EATgXT_qCVw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 1 years ago

Obviously Urmila’s character! She actually loved him. The whole film was quite toxic but tbh, Sri had the best idea. Sell off husbands. (Though Anil K was a good husband in the film lol)

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Obviously Urmila’s character! She actually loved him. The whole film was quite toxic but tbh, Sri had the best idea. Sell off husbands. (Though Anil K was a good husband in the film lol)

I loved Urmila's character too!❤️ And I thought as well, that she deserved him towards the end.

All 3 were lunatics and seemed like were high on coke or something. The only thing they belonged at was an asylum. Like who behaves the way they did 🤔

He should’ve left both the loonies.

I think Hindi version didn't really come out the way it was supposed to.

In Telugu version the first wife  never had any intentions of replacing her husband with money. She never realised that it would happen until it was too late. The end result was not what she bargained for.

Telugu version the first wife was really adorable with her naivette and was very relatable. 

On top of it the actors who played husband and wife had great chemistry

Originally posted by infinity101

All 3 were lunatics and seemed like were high on coke or something. The only thing they belonged at was an asylum. Like who behaves the way they did 🤔

Now this is the best and true review of this stupid yet entertaining film. No matter how idiotic the movie was, it still entertained me🤣🤣

Neither 

Anil deserved himself 😂 

Better to be alone than with the two toxic idiots buying and selling him

Urmila was manipulative and did the whole “sanskaari” act to win him over …that arrogant prick he met at the airport is her actual character 

Sridevi was an a class gold digger so no surprises there why she’s bad for him