Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: grace2021

Did you see the full interview?😲

I saw only that a few seconds clip and I am ready to do his dhoom tana nana.

I read it as Vaibhavi had posted it here on forum

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

This is actually short and funny 🤣

Interviewer just asks who takes most time to get ready, who takes most retakes, who takes time to dressup, who has most insta reels, who gossips, who is the most quiet on sets, who gets directors daant the most. It's short 4 mins only 

how are all good things done by him? Last I checked Earth revolved around the sun. That theory changed kya? Vanraj is sun? 🤔🤔

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ektag06

how are all good things done by him? Last I checked Earth revolved around the sun. That theory changed kya? Vanraj is sun? 🤔🤔

It's personality....Some people have bahut jayada khushfehmi for themselves...

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=V_ka_attitude]

Ok forum wasio another interview is out.

Anyone wants to write synopsis, I watched it quickly at 1.5 speed.. hahahaha

https://youtu.be/av56eXcRNeY

Sudhanshu's new interview is out! He still says he is a grey character like all middle class men! Anuj is fictional (too good boy and basically can't exist)

I've done this, done that, I've seen fame for 25+ yrs, so I am not new to it.

I was male model in 1995, in my boy band girls were tearing out shirts during performance, done top movies with Jackie Chan, with Rajni sir robot 2.0

ANUPAMA has not changed an iota of my life🤔

He  says, aab  Shaadi to ho gayi (that's what audience wanted) 

Now except some drama 

He says I am the hero of this show, come what may🙄

Hahahaha

He says 'mere show mein if you see we address many social issues and we also celebrate all festivals "

Anuj character is too good, not possible but in real life we all are like Vanraj, grey. It is difficult to portray my character. 

My acting as Vanraj is appreciated, see since inception of show I've bagged best actor award both years!

My character has the strength to make ppl edgy even if I come in screen for 2 mins! 

Talks about memes best is his signature sitting style Vanraj side by side with Pushpa Raj

Says there more drama in store coz that's what audience wants....... 

Pompy just shared new shah drama pakhi's boyfriend and Anuj's niece🥱🥱🤦🏻🤦🏻

[/QUOTE

Thanks vaibhavi for sharing synopsis as i don't have patience to watch his interview

Seriously, he was in band??

That's vy he blows his own trumpet everytime.

In real life, if everyone is like vanraj, toh acting ki kya jaroorat hai, phir toh everybody can play this character.

Yeh banda interviews dene se baaz nahi aata

Bhaiyo aur behno he is hero Baas keh diya

https://www.bizasialive.com/sudhanshu-pandey-on-his-anupamaa-character/

Edited by V_ka_attitude - 1 years ago
DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh banda interviews dene se baaz nahi aata

Bhaiyo aur behno he is hero Baas keh diya

https://www.bizasialive.com/sudhanshu-pandey-on-his-anupamaa-character/

I have no issue with the actor but come on why does he feel this need to constantly vilify. Its so off-putting 

Originally posted by: DJ_3

I have no issue with the actor but come on why does he feel this need to constantly vilify. Its so off-putting 

Exactly... We all know Vanraj is vile, why justify the character??

I mean Baa, Toshu, Pakhi  have said in different interviews that they are only portraying such vile ppl and that they could never utter such words to loved ones. 

Or that what these characters they portray do exist and they the serial they want to show this. At no time they try to justify their characters actions

But sudhanshu Pandey is on another level, not only does he not call himself the hero with layers but goes to justify Vanraj, I mean dude are you for real!!

Aarz00_19 thumbnail

Ok forum wasio another interview is out.

Anyone wants to write synopsis, I watched it quickly at 1.5 speed.. hahahaha

https://youtu.be/av56eXcRNeY

Sudhanshu's new interview is out! He still says he is a grey character like all middle class men! Anuj is fictional (too good boy and basically can't exist)

I've done this, done that, I've seen fame for 25+ yrs, so I am not new to it.

I was male model in 1995, in my boy band girls were tearing out shirts during performance, done top movies with Jackie Chan, with Rajni sir robot 2.0

ANUPAMA has not changed an iota of my life🤔

He  says, aab  Shaadi to ho gayi (that's what audience wanted) 

Now except some drama 

He says I am the hero of this show, come what may🙄

Hahahaha

He says 'mere show mein if you see we address many social issues and we also celebrate all festivals "

Anuj character is too good, not possible but in real life we all are like Vanraj, grey. It is difficult to portray my character. 

My acting as Vanraj is appreciated, see since inception of show I've bagged best actor award both years!

My character has the strength to make ppl edgy even if I come in screen for 2 mins! 

Talks about memes best is his signature sitting style Vanraj side by side with Pushpa Raj

Says there more drama in store coz that's what audience wants....... 

Pompy just shared new shah drama pakhi's boyfriend and Anuj's niece🥱🥱🤦🏻🤦🏻

I saw that movie 'THE MYTH'  in which he featured with Jackie Chan. He had barely 2 or 3 minutes without a single dialogue. 

Edited by Aarz00_19 - 1 years ago
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I never cared about Anupamaa cast much but man if Vanraj look that realistic to him then his wife/girlfriend should start finding a lawyer soon😆

It seems like Vanraj, Toshu and Baa ke dialogs yahi likhta rhega. Now I know why makers love to whitewash his character- because they want it "Graaayyy"😳