Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rupsii

Iss aadmi ki ghatiyapanti ki koi seema nahi na??? classic case of angoor khatte hain.. 

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Koms9

Most pathetic bit of the interview is him saying we are just like Vanraj in real life. Sorry dude, talk about yourself only. I or anyone I know do not abuse their spouse or their children. They do not talk like how you do in reel and real life!

Did you see the full interview?😲

I saw only that a few seconds clip and I am ready to do his dhoom tana nana.

grace2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Sudhanshu is playing a role (what ever writer writer the actor says so it’s the writer to blame for making vanraj look tht not not the actor)

Totally agree with you here Sristi. 

There have been iconic villains, whom people remember till date for their acting.

The only issue here is the actor himself clarifying the deeds of the character...Whatever has been said in the interviews cannot be a part of writing. That is a personal opinion.

Page 8 is another interview 

This is actually short and funny 🤣

Interviewer just asks who takes most time to get ready, who takes most retakes, who takes time to dressup, who has most insta reels, who gossips, who is the most quiet on sets, who gets directors daant the most. It's short 4 mins only 

https://youtu.be/Yl6PPGVEChE

Edited by V_ka_attitude - 1 years ago

Page 7 and page 8

Another of his interviews

Sorry, I didn't have the energy to watch 8 mins... Anyone else himmat hai to Dekho and update karo

Why is SP doing so many interviews?? 🤔🤔🧐

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeTOmq2My-M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by V_ka_attitude - 1 years ago
grace2021 thumbnail

Who would volunteer to watch this and give us anything/ everything  troll worthy....😆 ???

Vaibs if you have watched it, to tum review bhi likh do iska..😆

I am sure most of it is kaand able but I don't have that kind of patience to listen to him constantly .

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace2021

Who would volunteer to watch this and give us anything/ everything  troll worthy....😆 ???

Vaibs if you have watched it, to tum review bhi likh do iska..😆

I am sure most of it is kaand able but I don't have that kind of patience to listen to him constantly .

Interviewer just asks who takes most time to get ready, who takes most retakes, who takes time to dressup, who has most insta reels, who gossips, who is the most quiet on sets, who gets directors daant the most. It's short 4 mins only 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

thanks will watch it after dinner