Bas Itna Sa Khwaab Hai ( Abhishek, Rani, Sush, Jackie)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/IXJz-XoOxvs 
https://youtu.be/iZJbeIR3L2M 
does anyone remember this film ? He had alot of running scenes. I really couldn’t figure out what was going on. Something about corruption of youth. I just couldn’t get past the running scenes. 😆 The songs were nice 

I couldn’t tell ya Maroon. Nothing short of a bullet to my heart would ever compel me to watch an Abhishek oriented film. The only important aspect I took from your posted videos is that Sushmita looks breathtaking in the blue outfit. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago

Double post. La La La 🎶 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
Originally posted by FingerFetish

I couldn’t tell ya Maroon. Nothing short of a bullet to my heart would ever compel me to watch an Abhishek oriented film. The only important aspect I took from your posted videos is that Sushmita looks breathtaking in the blue outfit. 

I watched it when I was 10 so informed some type of connection to it. Watching songs to pass time. Perhaps w a non Abhishek actor the film would’ve been worth it 😂 

I remember watching this - it was a weaker version of Raju ban gaya gentleman 

Small town guy gets attracted by the luxuries of city, but at a cost .. etc etc 

The songs are fire🔥🔥🔥🔥

Its still in my playlist & i listen to it even now. The song has been decades now but even now when you hear it,its so fresh & melts the heart. Those were the days❤️

Originally posted by CrimeMasterToto

I remember watching this - it was a weaker version of Raju ban gaya gentleman 

Small town guy gets attracted by the luxuries of city, but at a cost .. etc etc 

But he’s a college student and gets involved in college politics right?  Or gets involved with the corrupt politician?  I remember Jackie Shroff playing the corrupt politician.  

It was such a blah movie.  I only watched it because I was an Abhishek fan back then.  Luckily I’ve forgotten most of it.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

But he’s a college student and gets involved in college politics right?  Or gets involved with the corrupt politician?  I remember Jackie Shroff playing the corrupt politician.  

It was such a blah movie.  I only watched it because I was an Abhishek fan back then.  Luckily I’ve forgotten most of it.  

He is supposed to run a race and win a scholarship to Harvard. But stops running when he sees a man needing to goto the hospital. He ends up getting famous and Jackie hires him 

Dont remember the movie, just this song

https://youtu.be/f_OOuEQESJ4

“Mujhe sirf sab kuchh chahiye”

The writer who came up with this.

Edited by PyaasaMacchhar - 1 years ago