~ A Film ending u wish was Diff | Name film & Ending which u wanted ~

Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome, Guys!!!

Share those films' endings which left you with a wish for a different ending.

You have to name the film and the ending that you wanted it to happen.

Who knows, in the future, if anyone wants to remake that film, the ending you suggested can be used. 😆

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - Colorscineplex

I wanted Nandini to be with Sameer at the end. They were the perfect couple. ❤️

If Vanraj was this big-hearted, he should have gone through with his decision of uniting those

two lovers, change of Nandini's heart wasn't convincing.

Originally posted by AirbenderAvatar

Ajay Devgan le gaya bhai aish ko wo picture chhod do ab 

Mera vote hai wo sab action movie ko jisme end me heroine ko villain le ke aa jata hai aur hero maar khata hai, ye sab faltu heroine log ko maar do 

Kuchh kaam ki nahi hoti ye end moment me phasa deti hain 

Subah Subah GAANJA maarke baitha ho bey 😡

idhar main serious topic khola, isko comedy aa rahi hai 😆

Same - HDDCS -- that movie still haunts people to this date

Dostana. Priyanka should have ended up with John, who was such an obvious choice that it was ridiculous that she ended up with Bobby instead. leaving those two in the dust. He had nothing to do there except serve a massive haddi in the kabob.🥴 

Hamari Adhuri Kahani: A part of soul also died when he died at that damn minefield where he shoulda never ventured to begin with, and he would never have, had she NOT listened to her husband's bald faced LIE. I would have sent her husband to the minefield instead so she could end up with Emraan. 

Vaada: Arjun Rampal didn't deserve what Amisha did by hanging herself to death, and that though over that psychotic loser ex of hers. I woulda kept her alive and made the two beat the #$%#^%#$^# outta him instead! 

Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya: No brainer -- she should have ignored the crap out of Abhishek's "Mubarak ho" woe is me act and gone ahead with the wedding with Akshay. 😆

Aashiqui 2 (@4ashiqui2) / Twitter

I loved this film like anything, but the ending made it heartbreaking. You can't let Rahul Jaykar die at the end. I know he was dealing with depression, but it was Aarohi's love for which he came back once from it.

Why not try to bring his confidence back again? Why the suicide in the end?

I wanted Rahul to come out of depression and show a positive message that anything is possible.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

Aashiqui 2 (@4ashiqui2) / Twitter

I loved this film like anything, but the ending made it heartbreaking. You can't let Rahul Jaykar die at the end. I know he was dealing with depression, but it was Aarohi's love for which he came back once from it.

Why not try to bring his confidence back again? Why the suicide in the end?

I wanted Rahul to come out of depression and show a positive message that anything is possible.

Aashiqui 2 was "inspired" by A Star is Born, where the basic arc of the story leads to the guy's tragic death by suicide. Otherwise, I would have loved to see him turn his life around and climb back up to where he was too. So annoying!!!! 😒

Originally posted by SmittenKitt3n

Hamari Adhuri Kahani: A part of soul also died when he died at that damn minefield where he shoulda never ventured to begin with, and he would never have, had she NOT listened to her husband's bald faced LIE. I would have sent her husband to the minefield instead so she could end up with Emraan. 

+1

Same.

This film I didn't watch when it came. One day, I was sitting somewhere & on TV, and this movie started playing. I had to spend some time, so didn't have any other option. I watched it and loved it. A simple love story with an ending that shouldn't be the one. Very well said by you.

Originally posted by SmittenKitt3n

Aashiqui 2 was "inspired" by A Star is Born, where the basic arc of the story leads to the guy's tragic death by suicide. Otherwise, I would have loved to see him turn his life around and climb back up to where he was too. So annoying!!!! 😒

Aashiqui 2 came in 2013, A Star is born came in 2018?

I think the latter one was inspired or copied from Aashiqui 2, right?

Tere naam- I know Nirjara was timid abla naari but still if she had the guts to love Radhe then she should have had the guts to tell her father that she can't marry that pandit guy or at least give her some time to move on. She was pressurized a lot by her father so she had to commit suicide. I also didn't like that they showed Radhe returning to that hell of a place where they were torturing the patients. He could have stayed with his bhaiya and bhabhi.

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

Aashiqui 2 came in 2013, A Star is born came in 2018?

I think the latter one was inspired or copied from Aashiqui 2, right?

The original one came out in 1937 ... and the one with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga is the fourth version of the movie. Aashiqui 2 might have been loosely based/inspired by it given the plot of the story is almost the same. 🤷‍♀️  They all die at the end, and so does he in Aashiqui 2, but it's not like they had to stay faithful to the original concept, so I don't know why they killed him. I HATE tragic movies ... there's nothing beautiful about them and it only leaves me in a funk. 🤧