Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya

It looks less but percentage wise it's TRP is 50% or 100% more than other shows which is shocking. It's time slot is 8:30 which is one of the competitive slot. See its first promo. More than the promo I am shocked with the comments which are mostly from women. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPowy4UM4NA

A person putting someone at gunpoint & forcing them to get married is still to be deemed romantic? ðŸ˜¡ 

"I wish my BF was also so possessive about me.." REALLY? Are you sure, kiddo? ðŸ˜²

Who the heck wants to be stalked and pursued like a lion's lunch to be devoured? YUCK! ðŸ¤¬

"Tu nahi mili toh jaan de dunga.." Toh jao shauk se, dedo phir, koi nai aayega rokne. 

The world is better off without creeps like this who think women are their property. 

Also, this is not a done and dusted concept? Gives serious Pratigya/Ruk Jaana Nahi vibes. 

Kindly ignore my rant, I get riled up seeing BS like this.

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPowy4UM4NA

A person putting someone at gunpoint & forcing them to get married is still to be deemed romantic? ðŸ˜¡ 

"I wish my BF was also so possessive about me.." REALLY? Are you sure, kiddo? ðŸ˜²

Who the heck wants to be stalked and pursued like a lion's lunch to be devoured? YUCK! ðŸ¤¬

"Tu nahi mili toh jaan de dunga.." Toh jao shauk se, dedo phir, koi nai aayega rokne. 

The world is better off without creeps like this who think women are their property. 

Also, this is not a done and dusted concept? Gives serious Pratigya/Ruk Jaana Nahi vibes. 

Kindly ignore my rant, I get riled up seeing BS like this.

Are these comments for Ajooni or Pratigya? It's okay to rant. 

Thats why I only like comedy shows but ab to vo bhi nahi milega. It's not that I never watched drama shows. I watched many with family or myself suggesting which shows to watch but those shows has lots of negativity and gives wrong message. Even several comedy shows too show wrong things several times but those are still watchable. Possessive word earlier sounded negative and toxic but inn fangirls ne aise words ko kisi meetha halwa jaisa bana diya hai. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya

Are these comments for Ajooni or Pratigya? It's okay to rant. Thats why I only like comedy shows but ab to vo bhi nahi milega. It's not that I never watched drama shows. I watched many with family or myself suggesting which shows to watch but those shows has lots of negativity and gives wrong message. Even several comedy shows too show wrong things several times but those are still watchable. Possessive word earlier sounded negative and toxic but inn fangirls ne aise words ko kisi meetha halwa jaisa bana diya hai. 

Comments were my response to the kinda stuff in the comments of the Ajooni promo written by girls I can presume are obviously at an impressionable age where they are okay normalising/idolising such things. I have generally not watched a lot of mainstream shows/movies/content tbh, been more of the 'books, music and coffee' kind, but the Pratigya promos used to air so many times when my mom used to watch YRKKH, that it is impossible not to know Krishna's obsessive love for her. Hence, added the Pratigya promo that seemed most similar to the Ajooni one you shared to show how things have not changed in the past decade, but we seem to be going one step further with the glorification of the ML. 

@Bold: Honestly, how many girls would like to have a partner who does not even allow them the freedom to breathe freely without his consent? Posessiveness ke naam pe jab ladka/ladki doosre ka haath/pair/sarr fod dega toh kya karoge? Aww bologe kya aise cheezon pe? ðŸ¤”