Manjari is the worst character of YRKKH 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Manjari is the worst character in the history of YRKKH. Atleast for Arohi and Mahima, we know that they are greedy, selfish, self centred etc etc bad adjectives.

But Manjari has been the root cause of trouble in Abhira life since the beginning.The pea sized brain lady is a total nuisance, who thinks she knows her son the most🙄🙄what a joke.

Tilak 1 confusion, then abhi arohi track, then niel dna fiasco, and now this bina bat ki hatred, the list can go on forever. The lady never leaves the chance to put blame on Akshu. What about her husband, he is the reason for their son's anguish and anger issues since childhood, usko toh blame ni kra? .

The way she is harboring hatred for Akshu is unjustified, when she used to call herself akshu's mother. She is a typical Mom in Law, who lives their daughter in law as long as their son's are happy, but if things go aray...oh no my son's sufferings are bcz of you😏😏😏

What a utter gutter person she is.

And seriously if this time after all the misunderstandings are sorted and she goes like *Akshu mujhy maaf kr de, apni maa ko maaf ni kregi* and akshu goes like *Ni maa apki koi glti ni thi, halat hi ese thy* I will legit lose my mind.

Why makers whitewash the characters and don't show their redemption. Not everything is forgivable, if u keep on forgiving everytime, then people take u for granted and also unsolved talks always form a wound which doesn't heals with time. This time i seriously don't want akshu to forgive Manjari and Birla's. It would be a better track if they live away from the family.

Like seriously, a large audience watches such shows, and they see that a good, ideal daughter in law forgives everyone who made her suffer. So they form the samw thought process and exoect their daughters and daughter in laws to tolerate every torture done on them, and then forgive with a smiling face, if aksed for forgiveness

Birla  family mein Neel ko chhodkar sabhi selfish zone mein chale jaate Hain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ish show mai maximum villain activate ho gaye hai.

Upar Se Twitter mein sab bol rahe hain ki writer bhi change ho gaye hain

https://twitter.com/vish_felicity/status/1568452181199835137?t=kU_nKRYkEfbarEzpMPyGzQ&s=19

matlab kya hai yah 2 ya 3 weeks hi hue honge writer change yah hamesha khichdi hi banate hain aise aise toh zindagi mai trp nahi milne wali.

Maine aaj ka episode skip hi kiya yaar sab ke review read karne ke baad mujhe lagta show bahut negative dikha raha hai kuchh To positive ho atleast kairav ka case hi solve ho jaaye🤷.

Exactly yr, pta ni kya chl ra h makers k mind me..but mujhy kl akshu ka khera ko thppd bht achha lga 🤩🤩🤩

Also ye sb solve ho toh mujhy abhira ko fir se family dynamics me ni dekhna h..unki properblove story expect kr skty h kya hm?? 

Like post confession, anisha the devil spawn ayi, fir manjari the toxic mom ka accident ho gya... When we wil get their story yrrr

Manjari is a disgusting lady.. Now what is this crap drama of Harsh  complimenting her for allowing him to meet his own family? Pehle uske basic rights bhi nahi de raha tha aur ab is tarah ke ajeeb karnamo ke liye tareef kar raha hai... And that idiot Manju is in return compliment him for parivaar jod ke rakhne ke liye! That scene made want to puke. 

She is a toxic lady, she feels Harsh's love is true love😂😂tbh she deserves harsh and the pathetic treatment he gave her for years. Bcz the pea brain lady whenever uses her brain, things go bizarre

Originally posted by chremma

She is a toxic lady, she feels Harsh's love is true love😂😂tbh she deserves harsh and the pathetic treatment he gave her for years. Bcz the pea brain lady whenever uses her brain, things go bizarre

True.. Such a fraud woman she is.. With her love for her beta.. That also is just too sickening. 

Manjari is the worst character in the history of YRKKH. Atleast for Arohi and Mahima, we know that they are greedy, selfish, self centred etc etc bad adjectives.

But Manjari has been the root cause of trouble in Abhira life since the beginning.The pea sized brain lady is a total nuisance, who thinks she knows her son the most🙄🙄what a joke.

Tilak 1 confusion, then abhi arohi track, then niel dna fiasco, and now this bina bat ki hatred, the list can go on forever. The lady never leaves the chance to put blame on Akshu. What about her husband, he is the reason for their son's anguish and anger issues since childhood, usko toh blame ni kra? .

The way she is harboring hatred for Akshu is unjustified, when she used to call herself akshu's mother. She is a typical Mom in Law, who lives their daughter in law as long as their son's are happy, but if things go aray...oh no my son's sufferings are bcz of you😏😏😏

What a utter gutter person she is.

And seriously if this time after all the misunderstandings are sorted and she goes like *Akshu mujhy maaf kr de, apni maa ko maaf ni kregi* and akshu goes like *Ni maa apki koi glti ni thi, halat hi ese thy* I will legit lose my mind.

Why makers whitewash the characters and don't show their redemption. Not everything is forgivable, if u keep on forgiving everytime, then people take u for granted and also unsolved talks always form a wound which doesn't heals with time. This time i seriously don't want akshu to forgive Manjari and Birla's. It would be a better track if they live away from the family.

Like seriously, a large audience watches such shows, and they see that a good, ideal daughter in law forgives everyone who made her suffer. So they form the samw thought process and exoect their daughters and daughter in laws to tolerate every torture done on them, and then forgive with a smiling face, if aksed for forgiveness

she is a sly vamp always. Two boat system ..stands on one boat flips to another in last minute and dumps the first one. Whom she loves the most is her Piya tose only that's why after divorce also their relationship is grand and Harsh is ready like puppy dog after her. He knows manju loves him most. They are made for each other always. She won't love her son properly nor ak. What sin did ak do that they are hating. If they think ak went to save her brother is it wrong. She didn't go away with another man ditching abhi. And in end when truth comes out all come running to her maafi. Naira too had sasural same way but they loved naira. When they needed to stand they supported her. Here ak has no proper mayka nor sasural nor anyone who loves her properly. The one who lives her unconditional is struck this way and what on earth she will do. Except breaths she has nothing left. Her everything is gone. She will fall on death bed and kv will open mouth then surrendering to police. Manish will raise like anything to throw birlas away. 

These both i feel not divorced they are just faking infront of abhi to hold him. They have ema now🤣

Originally posted by austen-eliot

Manjari is a disgusting lady.. Now what is this crap drama of Harsh  complimenting her for allowing him to meet his own family? Pehle uske basic rights bhi nahi de raha tha aur ab is tarah ke ajeeb karnamo ke liye tareef kar raha hai... And that idiot Manju is in return compliment him for parivaar jod ke rakhne ke liye! That scene made want to puke. 

that dialogue kicked from stomach yaar. Besharm log hi donom . Made for each other.