Alia is a force to be reckoned with

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Like it or not, she's evolved into a brand of her own. She's a big name in the industry right now, and I think Bhramastra's huge advance openings can be partly credited to her.

Queen Alia shows no signs of stopping any time soon.

Can we take a moment to appreciate that she's unstoppable?

Aloo is exactly like a potato which goes well with everything (don't mind my food metaphors, I'm a big foodie)

All hail Mrs. Kapoor!!!

Please share your comments on this potato who has turned into sizzling French Fries.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Potatoes aur fries kahaan se aaya😭 I am waiting for the LOVELY comments to come about Aaloo

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She is pretty good at what she does 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Her singing Kesariya in Telugu was impressive. I do not know Telugu but her efforts were commendable. Shows her sincerity. 

Baki toh I am somewhere between above average to good for her acting. 

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly I cannot see past of 'how this movie was supposed to be someone's turning point and how she got it', also she never has to worry about competition and all because she never leaves chance for others, and I would have still supported her if she was half grateful to that, all she does is be nice to people on their face and go back and snatch whatever she wants. But I won't get my dislike for her in the way of my love for movies and I really wish Brahmastra to be a hit.

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaliniTv

Honestly I cannot see past of 'how this movie was supposed to be someone's turning point and how she got it', also she never has to worry about competition and all because she never leaves chance for others, and I would have still supported her if she was half grateful to that, all she does is be nice to people on their face and go back and snatch whatever she wants. But I won't get my dislike for her in the way of my love for movies and I really wish Brahmastra to be a hit.

whose??

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Like it or not, she's evolved into a brand of her own. She's a big name in the industry right now, and I think Bhramastra's huge advance openings can be partly credited to her.

Queen Alia shows no signs of stopping any time soon.

Can we take a moment to appreciate that she's unstoppable?

Aloo is exactly like a potato which goes well with everything (don't mind my food metaphors, I'm a big foodie)

All hail Mrs. Kapoor!!!

Please share your comments on this potato who has turned into sizzling French Fries.

Let’s not overreact. Ranbir and Dharma are also a factor. Alia’s solo, on her own, movie opening day numbers have been completely average 

Ex: Raazi, opening day 7cr, Gangu 9cr  

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

People who underestimated Alia, now understand why she has fans and supporters. She might has support of nepotism, but she suceeded with her hard work.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Her singing Kesariya in Telugu was impressive. I do not know Telugu but her efforts were commendable. Shows her sincerity. 

Baki toh I am somewhere between above average to good for her acting. 

You know they have language tutors right? It probably took her like 1 hour to learn it. Why is everyone acting like she found life on Jupiter or something 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You know they have language tutors right? It probably took her like 1 hour to learn it. Why is everyone acting like she found life on Jupiter or something 

You are right.