Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

told u na... SB new shows getting online viewership....

Nichuss thumbnail

11  Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai Last Week: 20Buzz : 0 Rating : 409 Views : 9 Activity : 34 Followers : 37489

Nichuss thumbnail

How ths views calculated.....

need to find that

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

How ths views calculated.....

๐Ÿ˜†

need to find that

Arre we tried in my previous forum... only thing I understood is if threads turn from blue to pink its good. If they get 16+ comments and 1000+ views a thread turns pink. If it happens fast it turns red hot. And number of different users being active at the same time matters I guess. Number of new threads made and regularly turning pink/red adds to activity... but these are all our assumptions and doesnt really help drastically bcz we had a drive in my previous forum to make all threads pink ๐Ÿคฃ... but here its more organised. There we used to make threads just like that ๐Ÿ˜†

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Arre we tried in my previous forum... only thing I understood is if threads turn from blue to pink its good. If they get 16+ comments and 1000+ views a thread turns pink. If it happens fast it turns red hot. And number of different users being active at the same time matters I guess. Number of new threads made and regularly turning pink/red adds to activity... but these are all our assumptions and doesnt really help drastically bcz we had a drive in my previous forum to make all threads pink ๐Ÿคฃ... but here its more organised. There we used to make threads just like that ๐Ÿ˜†

aa yes... views ... nw i rembr...

nt only topics... polls also counted...

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This is regarding BARC weekly TRP faulty system. For those interested and have 5 mins, give below article a read. Its 2020 article on how TRPs keep getting manipulated, mostly by channels and how sample households record daily impressions of what they watch, that can be easily tampered with.๐Ÿ˜”

https://theprint.in/theprint-essential/why-trps-are-important-for-broadcasters-and-are-also-prone-to-manipulation/520182/

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

@GossipsTv

ยท

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@StarBharat

ALL SHOWS#ChannaMereya 0.1#GudSeMeethaIshq 0.1#RadhaKrishn 0.2#WohToHaiAlbelaa 0.2#BohotPyaarKarteHain 0.2#Ajooni 0.2#NaUmraKiSeemaHo 0.2#SavdhaanIndia 0.1@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

O. 1 increase hui hai is week trp 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Is Hulu online?

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know, but maybe sirf hot star app se online trp count hoti hogi