Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam-Anugun SS Chap 36 updated - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago

It is somehow I find intresting to hear your own Storyline about Anugun nd their life.Great POV nd gud job.This gives me some kind of relief nd a sense of purity as well as hope between Anu-GG relationship.In tv this couple is all over the place, checking people patience to the core level nd going on our nerves everytime they share sth romantic nd cheesy. Thankyou for delivering such stuff atleast after the show sanked in the deepest gutter only one should imagine or think off.Only now God forbids KKIS team to not deliver such crap ever in future.

Chapter 13 ka intajaar hi nahi ho raha hai, ho sake to jaldi de dena🙏

Please start writing for chapter 13

Originally posted by AnuGunlover

Chapter 13 ka intajaar hi nahi ho raha hai, ho sake to jaldi de dena🙏

ab to bas hme AKRITI ko tadapte hue dekhna hai, and BP ka sir saram se jhuka hua...

Ek Chapter likhne me kitna time lgta hai ? Itni mehnat krne me kafi time lgta hoga

Chapter 13: FUTURE.

He is so close to her, and she is so lost in her eyes, that they can’t control the emotions, he kissed her, and she closes her eyes, took a moment to take everything in and deepen the kiss and gave in. 5 years’ worth of emotions, 5 years’ worth of sadness. He hugs her and closes the distance and kisses her again. But suddenly GG realizes where she is and pushes Anubhav a bit back.

GG: woh…. Woh…. Hmmmm she doesn’t have any answer and tries to leave from there, but Anubhav catches her hand.

Anu: chalo and takes her holding her hand and makes her sit her on the sofa and calls Raashi Extension and ask for first aid box.  Raashi comes in with the box and sees the mess, I will get everything replaced and ask someone to come clean the office after sometimes.

Anu takes the box and goes and sits to GG: Itna Gussa, ab kya hua  Dr Maya ne aisa kya kiya?

GG: Tum yaha kar rahe ho? Aur tumhe kisne bataya.. and she realizes who did and say lagta hai tumhare jassos ko bhi mujhe resigned  karna padega

Anu: gusse mein tum nahi sochti ho na? he takes her hand and sees the glass pieces stuck in her knuckles and blood oozing out of her hand. He flinches while removing the glasses, but GG just looks at him, not even flinching as if she is use to this pain now.  He is nursing the wounds while GG is looking at him, he looks up and sees her and she turns her face away, and he continues to wrap a bandage on her hand.

GG: Thanx

Anu: Isme thank you ki kya baat hai, he gets up and gets water for her and gives it to her. She drinks the water, “ feeling better now?”

GG: Dr maya ka gussa itne jaldi thodi shaant hota hai, but I am okay I will manage.

Anu looks at the room and everything is scattered, trashed, smashed and glasses broken, he analysis the room and say: who toh dikh raha kaise manage kar rahi ho tum.

GG: Aaj Dr maya ki wajah se kitne logo apni jaan gawa dete, Gussa hai Dr Maya pe, par use zyada who log ki death mere wajah se hoti, unintentionally ya intentionally. Who log tohmujhe hei blame karte na.

Anu picks up her bag and ask Raashi to let shyam bhaiya to get the car ready

Anu: chalo, I want to take you somewhere. 

GG; kaha?

Anu: chalo, kitne sawal puchti ho tum. 

He forcefully takes her out. He reaches the car and ask ShyamBhaiya for the keys, Shyam bhaiya looks at GG once and she nods and he gives the keys.

Anu: Shyam Bhaiya Aap meri bike se mere ghar pe jaaye aur waha se apke Ghar, aaj apki chute hai.

Shyam Bhaiya: Par Didi and looks at her and GG nods that its fine

Anu: Chalo baitho. He goes and open passenger door, but GG stands where she was a few sec and then walks and sits in the car. He gets onto Driver seat and drives the car.

On their way he calls GC and tells informs him that he won’t be home till night so dont worry about him and he does the same to Garima Bua. He also makes a strange phone call where he talks to someone in code word maybe?

GG: Hum Kaha jaa rahe hai?

Anu: Ek game khelte hai, agar tum pure raste bina koi sawaalkare baithi rahi toh, tum joh bhi kahoji woh mein kal karuja deal?

GG: Par...

Anu: Deal ya no deal? Times up in 5, 4, 3, 2 and…...

GG: fine deal.

Anu: Good girl, aaj kal tum ek hi baar mein meri baat mannelagi ho GG give her classic sarcastic smirk and looks on the other side, while Anu looks at her and smiles.

They reach the place where they had their first ice cream date, and he parks the car. GG was about to ask when he raises his eyebrows, and she shuts up. They get down from the car.

GG; Why are we here? 

Anu: Dance karne aaye hai.

GG: What????

Anu: 2 min shanti se khadi nahi ho sakti tum. He goes near a bush and removes a box and brings it to GG

GG: yeh kya hai??

Anu: Phir se sawaal. Ek kaam karta hu, tum sawaal puchlo johbhi hai uske baad mein yeh sab batata hu. Okay Start?

GG: Sarcastic hone ki zarurat nahi hai. Kaho joh kehna hai nahi puchuji sawaal.

He goes back reverses the car and opens the trunk and pulls the back seats down and places the mat and make a makeshift bed and then he looks at his watch as if he is waiting for something or someone. Suddenly they hear a car and its Ankit who had come there and gives them a picnic basket

Ankit: Yeh le, aur dnt worry ghar pe bol diya hai ki tu aaj nahi aa raha hai, chal bye and he waves at GG too and leaves.

Anu places everything in the back of the seat and looks at GG who is still standing confused on the side. He asks her to come,and she still stands there and folds her hand and looks other way.

Anu: chalo, zyada bhav mat khau, yaha dur dur tak koi nahi aanewala yeh tumhe bhi pata.

She gets too irritated and walk towards the car and is surprised to see that it is set up like a picnic table. She loves it, the picnic makeshift bed, overlooking the city and a bright afternoon.

GG; yeh sab kya hai?

Anu and she sits inside with their feet’s dangling down and over looking at the city. 

Anu: 5 saal se jab bhi mujhe gussa aata tha, ya bahut sad hotathat oh mein yaha aake baith jaata tha, just looking at the city away from all the city buzz, ek sukoon milta tha, Aaj tumhara mood  spoil tha, aur tum agar aise hi ghar jaati toh pata nahi kyakya aur kitno ko barbad kar deti gusse mein,  islliye yaha aayehai hum. 

GG: 5 saal mein tum bhi bahut badal Gaye ho, pehle jaiseAnubhav bante jaa rahe ho.

Anu: tumhe toh har cheez pata hogi hai na? 2 steps aage ka sochne joh lagi ho.

GG: janti hu, pata rehna hai, Gharwale baat na karna, har saal apni birthday pe Mumbai jaana, prakash bhaiya aur aai se milna, Room book karna par room mein kya karte ho woh nahi pata aur shayad utni Privacy toh banti hai. Mein yeh bhi janti hu, ki Akriti ki wajah se tum institute mein hide out kaha karte ho.

Anu: not bad Detective Gungun, I must say tumahre khabari aache hai. Mere bare mein itna sab kuch janti ho, tumhare baare mein kuch nahi janta. 

GG: shayad janne ki kshosh nahi ki tumne, Chachu se puch lete.

Anu: shayad, par tumne letter mein likha tha ki mere baare mein kuch  mat puchna kisi se bhi isliye nahi pucha.

GG: BA mein study shuru ki, business ke baare mein pada, sikha aur company ki MD bani, complication In pregnancy due to long hours of work and stress, toh C section karna pada, Rasika di mujhe Delhi mein mili thi, woh Ridz ki pediatric Doctor thi, Yash Jeeju was about struggling  so I took them in, they became my family, along with yash jeeju we started expanding the business and work, home, work and Ridz that’s all my life became. Purani GG kab yeh GG ban gayi pata hi nahi chala. RV, Akriti se badla lene ki planning shuru kiya aur Dheere Dheere kab mein Dr Maya banne ki raah pe chal padi pata hi nahi chala. RV ko toh samja diya, lucknow aate hi Akriti ka hisaab baakihai, kabka kar lete kuch but Bua ka soch ke mein ruk jaati hu.

Kya hua aise kyun dekh rahe ho? Zyada socho mat aur aise dekho bhi mat, mujhe pata hai tumhe purani Gungun pasand hai, and par mein woh nahi ban sakti wapas. 

Anu: Ek baat puchu? Tum kabhi mujhe maaf kar payogi?

GG doesn’t answer and just looks at him. 

GG: Shayad, if you would have just broken my heart I would have forgiven up if you would have apologized, but you broke my trust, which can’t be easily mended. Itni hi bharosa thatumhe hamare roshte par, ki RV ke saath dekh liya aur use sachmane lage. Kabhi socha nahi ki shayad kuch aur baat hai, ya phir jaane ki koshish karte, ya bharosa zyada kar dete mujhe pe. Kya oata aaj hum kaha hote.

Anu: sorry, for everything, I know how much I have missed your life, my daughter’s life in 5 years and I regert the day everyday.

GG: whats the use now whats gone is gone, we can’t go back anyway and also I also dnt want to talk about it right now. Please it’s a request

Anu trying to lighten up the mood: Okay, you hungry lets see what Ankit got for us 

GG nods and looks in the picnic basket and it has all her specials in it. She smiles seeing all this and looks at Anu

GG: Gungun Specials not bad!!!!!!!!!! I will give you points for this efforts.

Anu bowing down: Thank you!!!!!!! I will take it.

They both enjoy the foods and drinks and looks at the sunset and laugh togather, after ages GG laughs like she use when she was with Anu. Dr Maya might have spoilt her mood but Anu alswaysknows how to lift it up.

Anu: hows your hand now?

GG: its good, thank you for bandaging it

Anu: arey, isme thank you ki kya baat hai who…..

GG: woh toh tum pure mohelle ke liye karte. Yaad hai mujhe.

Anu: pehli baar we are talking like a civilized people after many ages. I wanted to ask a Question if that’s okay.

GG: yeah go ahead

Anu: there is a summer program camp Ridz told me about can I come too? I was anyways coming with champ, but I wanted to ask you if that’s okay otherwise I can you bhaiya its fine. Also, we need to talk about the kiss.

GG: you can, but tell me something how are you going to pass in her test? About the kiss, tum toh aise baat kar rahe ho jaisepehli baar kiss kiya ho.

Anu: tab ki baat alag thi, ab ki alag hai aur dusre sawaal ka jawab I dnt know.

GG: and if you do then she will have some demand too, coz she does that and whatever she asks and we are unable to fulfil it then what? And the kiss was a spur of the moment thing.

Anu: I dnt know. But I do one thing that it’s late and we have to go back so let’s pack up

They start packing up everything and they are on their way. Gungun drops Anubhav at home and while doing so BP sees this and she drives off. As soon as Anubhav reaches home and he is going upstairs when BP stops him

BP: Subah jiska call aaya tha woh kaun tha?

While he is asking this question everyone else are also gathering in the living room to see whats happening.

Anu: Raashi ka call tha. (Anu just give one line answer sometimes to his family) 

Sargam: yeh Raashi kaun hai?

Anu: Gungun ki Personal Assistant hai. Mein aur meri team kuch dino se RNH mein kaam kar rahe hai, isliye uska phone aaya tha, Emergency thi.

BP: RNH?? Kabse kaam kar rahe ho waha pe?

Anu: Jabse gungun Lucknow aayi hai tabse.

BP: Aur tumne hame batana zaruri nahi samja

Anu: BP isme batane wali baat kyat hi, aur waise bhi hum GG ke liye investigation officer ke recommdation se kaam kar rahehai. Aur jab baat ho rahi hai toh mein bata deta hu ki mein aajpure din Gungun ke saath tha, aur kal gungun, mein champ aur Ridz ko lekar summer camp day ke liye jaa rahe hai. Jisko joh sochna  hai soch sakta hai, par ab Gungun aur mein ek pati patnike hasiyat se nahi parent’s ke hasiyat se soch rahe hai, taaki Ridzko dono maa aur bapp ka pyaar mile, agar aapko acha nahi lagetoh bhi mein isme kuch nahi kar sakta. 

Next day they reach summer camp day and they play a lot of games, participate in lot of activity, Anu participates as a father in all the races, sport activities and everything while GG seeing them happy is happy too, but also knows that this is for few days because eventually they will have to go back to their old life, Luckow is not she wnts to stay in, and if Anubhav passes all the test then she is sure Ridz will ask something which is unpredictable

At night when they return home, Ridz ask GG if they can meet cool dude outside alone just three of them. GG messages Anubhav about it and gives a location of a park. Anubhav had just returned home with champ, he gives sleeping champ tp neetito make him sleep when he sees GG message and get a bit tensed. Seeing his face Yug ask him what happened and he shows the message.

Next morning, he reaches the location and wait for GG and Ridz, when she comes she hugs Anubhav tightly and Anubhav is startled by this. 

Anu: Ridz, aap theek toh ho?  Kuch hua hai kya? 

Ridz: nth, but I want to give you a surprise.

Anu loks at GG who is standing far away a bit: Wat surprise?

Ridz: first close your eyes.

Anu does that, Ridz kisses his cheek and says: PAPA

Anu whose eyes are close starts to cry and GG is shocked hearing Ridz calling her papa Anu opens his eyes and see a very happy Ridz and hugs her and kisses her, because he is unable to control his happiness, its like the day he got news about him being awarded Scientist of the year, or even when he came first in all his test, because he had passed the greatest and most difficult test in his life, her daughter calling her Papa. Gungun is happy but she is also scared because she knows hoe Ridz is, she will ask for something impossible and since Anu is happy he will not think before giving in, a perfect business women she will become, she knows how to Negotiate vry well. 

Anubhav was so happy that he treats everyone in the park and GG doesn’t want to take his happy moment away but unfortunately, she has. 

Ridz: Papa, I need from something 

Anu: ha ask, whatever you want I wil give you.

GG: Dnt, dnt promise her anything which you will not be able to fulfil it. And Ridz, please do not ask what we cant give you.

Anu: what do you mean?

Ridz: papa, I want to stay with both of you together.

Anubhav and Gungun are shocked by her request. They look at each other and then at Ridz.

Edited by Suhani2 - 1 years ago

That’s not in chapter 13 or chapter 14 

Wow amazing story!!I loved how anugun spent time together like before where they used to have ice cream during ice cream date...in last part ridz called anu as her father...its really emotional and happy moment for father daughter duo...ridz asked unexpected questions which she wants to stay with her dad and mom only but not with joint family...

i am excited for the next part❤👌