Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Harsh is a master manipulator. He knows what he did to Manjari over the phone and he is certain she will come. 

Akshu tries to stop Manjari outside of the hospital and tells her that this is a one side relationship based on Harsh’s needs, not love. She needs to respect herself and not fall so much for such a vile man. Manjari says he is her everything and she forgave him a long time ago and is happy with what she has & cannot expect anything more. Manjari is a victim of Stockholm syndrome and this episode made it very clear. She has fallen in love with her abuser and cannot see anything past it. She has been deeply conditioned to protect Harsh no matter what. This is the reality of many abusive relationships. 

Abhi meanwhile thinks that Akshu didn’t stop Manjari. He comes to the hospital and they both bring her back. 

Neil and Abhi have tension. Neil asks Akshu is everything is okay and where papa is. Abhil leaves thinking Neil shouldn’t call him that because Harsh doesn’t deserve it. But, this is not Abhi’s decision to make. Neil asks Akshu if he did anything wrong, and Akshu assures him that this is his decision. Akshu is the only one who sees Neil’s pain right now. She asks him to never change and always be his best friend. He is still unsure, but he smiles and apologizes for what he did at the Goenkas. Akshu brushes it away. Akshu is all Neil has right now and the only thing that will be able to stop him from going to the dark side with Aarohi. 

Abhi and Manjari are crying upstairs. Abhi says that he has seen this since his childhood and Harsh doesn’t deserve her. Manjari says that she tried really hard to keep this family together but she failed. My heart broke for both of them in this scene. Manjari’s tears are Abhi’s trauma. 

Harsh comes and badly bashes Manjari and almost even hits her for not protecting him. He says he should have left her and she falls to her knees. 

Abhi was on a phone call yelling at someone and he throws the phone. He comes and tells Harsh that Manjari will divorce him. He is taking her out, but she grabs Harsh’s arm. My heart breaks for Abhi. He cannot save someone who does not want to be saved. He would die to protect Manjari, but she does not want to be protected. If only she could see how much this hurts Abhi. She is a horrible mother even though my heart feels for her, as she is a huge victim of abuse. 

Akshu notices how pained Manjari looks. 

Precap is divorce drama continued. Abhi saying that they will divorce. Akshu rips Harsh and Manjari’s shaadi photo, but she rips Manjari down the middle in front of Abhi. She is trying to show him what he is doing to Manjari. He cannot make these decisions for her, no matter how good his intentions are. 

Harsh thanks Akshu for siding with him but she tells him SIR I could never side with you. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

Harsh is a master manipulator. He knows what he did to Manjari over the phone and he is certain she will come. 

Akshu tries to stop Manjari outside of the hospital and tells her that this is a one side relationship based on Harsh’s needs, not love. She needs to respect herself and not fall so much for such a vile man. Manjari says he is her everything and she forgave him a long time ago and is happy with what she has & cannot expect anything more. Manjari is a victim of Stockholm syndrome and this episode made it very clear. She has fallen in love with her abuser and cannot see anything past it. She has been deeply conditioned to protect Harsh no matter what. This is the reality of many abusive relationships. 

Abhi meanwhile thinks that Akshu didn’t stop Manjari. He comes to the hospital and they both bring her back. 

Neil and Abhi have tension. Neil asks Akshu is everything is okay and where papa is. Abhil leaves thinking Neil shouldn’t call him that because Harsh doesn’t deserve it. But, this is not Abhi’s decision to make. Neil asks Akshu if he did anything wrong, and Akshu assures him that this is his decision. Akshu is the only one who sees Neil’s pain right now. She asks him to never change and always be his best friend. He is still unsure, but he smiles and apologizes for what he did at the Goenkas. Akshu brushes it away. Akshu is all Neil has right now and the only thing that will be able to stop him from going to the dark side with Aarohi. 

Abhi and Manjari are crying upstairs. Abhi says that he has seen this since his childhood and Harsh doesn’t deserve her. Manjari says that she tried really hard to keep this family together but she failed. My heart broke for both of them in this scene. Manjari’s tears are Abhi’s trauma. 

Harsh comes and badly bashes Manjari and almost even hits her for not protecting him. He says he should have left her and she falls to her knees. 

Abhi was on a phone call yelling at someone and he throws the phone. He comes and tells Harsh that Manjari will divorce him. He is taking her out, but she grabs Harsh’s arm. My heart breaks for Abhi. He cannot save someone who does not want to be saved. He would die to protect Manjari, but she does not want to be protected. If only she could see how much this hurts Abhi. She is a horrible mother even though my heart feels for her, as she is a huge victim of abuse. 

Akshu notices how pained Manjari looks. 

Precap is divorce drama continued. Abhi saying that they will divorce. Akshu rips Harsh and Manjari’s shaadi photo, but she rips Manjari down the middle in front of Abhi. She is trying to show him what he is doing to Manjari. He cannot make these decisions for her, no matter how good his intentions are. 

Harsh thanks Akshu for siding with him but she tells him SIR I could never side with you. 

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan yaar,,abhi tak secret hi hai….

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kya ankhein payi hai twitter walo ne..mera to dhyan bhi nai gaya.. 😂😂😂I don’t want them to reconcile by ak hurting n abhi melting by seeing her getting hurt..I want there misunderstanding to get cleared..☹️

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Akshu calling HB Sir was and the way she told him off 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: pbv3434

kya ankhein payi hai twitter walo ne..mera to dhyan bhi nai gaya.. 😂😂😂I don’t want them to reconcile by ak hurting n abhi melting by seeing her getting hurt..I want there misunderstanding to get cleared..☹️

I think it may make 1-2 more episodes 😓

Antara_302 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I made a new topic in the forum but thought to post this here as well....

Much needed episode and much needed conversations in it.

I will not lie I have been the first one to go after Manjari or Manjulika for what I thought was an illogical response to the situation. We all suspected why and called her a doormat or speculated her to be a master plotter.

But somethings need to said by characters onsecreen to give clarity to their perspective apart from just actions. For Manjari, she is an everyday common married woman from 20 years ago. The kind of woman who has a heart of gold and gave it all to her husband. Her husband is unsatisfied in the marriage and is a general A-***e to her. She has low self esteem probably (again many obvious reasons for it but I hope they clarify them all one day) and is happy to have given birth to a son who her husband adores. 

Her husband starts an affair after some years. She finds out about. He probably wants to leave her but keep Abhimanyu their son (whom despite his peruse clearly loves in his own crooked way). She begs him and his affair partner to please end it (again I assumed she got to know after Neil was already born but again glad they specified it). We have seen or heard of so many women doing this because they can't imagine life without their abusive spouse. We don't understand their reasons always but it's not unheard of. 

She prays and makes mannat that her husband "returns" to her and he does probably due to some financial gains like that land on which Birla hospital is built. Manjari is ecstatic and consider this as a second lease at life and becomes more submissive than before to keep him happy. She isn't lying when she says she forgave him but she clearly did. So no Manjari unfortunately is no evil Khiladi but she is a reflection of so many women in the society. Somehow, that's more unfortunate. This woman has no agency at all. 

Also, clearly Harsh, the mysoginist, was never serious about his affair partner Avni Rathod. Poor Avni might have read the situation differently and assumed he would divorce his wife legitimatize their relationship (again we have seen so many examples of this irl). She got cheated then found out she is pregnant. Decided to tell his to Manjari over Harsh (for whatever reason) and leave the baby in the orphanage. 

Manjari with her psyche probably hated Avni (and transferred the blame of the affair to her because she now doesn't even have the capacity to go against her husband even mentally),

but like she said she couldn't hate the child. We know what happened and how Neil came to live with Birlas. I take back whatever blame I put on Manjari for forcibly keeping Neil away from his rights or his father because No. She reacted how a woman from her position would react in this situation. Harsh hates Neil even now and never loved Avni Rathod either. He would have blamed the kid for being a living proof of his weakness and threat to his status. So she hid it. Still wrong but now her reasons make sense. And I have to give it to Manjari. She didn't hide the truth out if some hidden grudge against the husband or the affair child. She genuinely was affectionate to the kid (less than Abhimanyu but equal to all other kids). She did what her subjugated mind thought would be the best for her husband's izzat. And that's why she is angry at Akshara because if this izzat and nothing else.  

So all my previous speculative posts about why Manjari played a long game and her being a shatir villian were proven wrong. I am happy that her actions aren't insensible according to her. But also sadder to see the situation this poor woman is in and this reality is so depressing. 

She is a victim who indirectly became an abuser

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the episode today…some hard hitting stuff which needed to be said

but thx bigger question is: when am I getting some respite…like they are newly married for heaven’s sake…yeh nautanki shaadi ke pehle kyun nahi hui ya maybe some time later…as if harsh being a vile person is brand new information 🤷‍♀️

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I loved that SIR

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Akshu calling HB Sir was and the way she told him off 🔥🔥🔥🔥

it was lit and m sure she will be on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 tomorrow