Things to like Today's episode

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

1) Shortest Jail time in Tv history !!!πŸ₯³  Faster than you can fast forward the episode Naagin's 6 sped through all the major developments in record time. Bullies screentime 10 min. Pratha's jail time finished by 8 :30.

8:30 - 9:00 - Pratha's delivery, Riheks's marriage her death scene etc. Next week will be interesting.

2) Tv Bahu down but not out - Normally after being tortured our tv bahus go through screen time like lifeless πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ Our heroine here is feisty πŸ”₯ ( Pratha fighting the bullies). Show gave her plenty of reasons to be depressed. She spent her jail time with a positive outlook spreading love and apnapan to all. Refreshing to see that. Even when she lost her baby her first thought wasn't suicide but to use that remaining time to find out why this injustice was met out to her. 

3) When the episode conluded this regressive show spread a progressive message. It spoke about the importance of Women not losing their identity before love (Pratha's conversation with Mahadev)

Unbeleivably melodramatic😳 ! still today's episode was a bit hard to watch. (I put it down to Tejaswani's acting.Background score didn't help either) Next week i expect it to be very interesting. 

- Thoughts from a random watcher 

Edited by Hallyumint - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

If that kid is dead god knows for what reason they showed pregnancy πŸ€£ only thing that i can think off is to promote those songs πŸ€£

Its looked very odd. They had so many scenes but looked useless to me. 

Like the mangalsutra cheen ne wala scene. She spent 5 minutes in washing cloths and barthan. And that dadi scene. I know pratha is good from heart but all those people are criminal at some point of time πŸ˜† without knowing what they have done she just starts fighting for them πŸ˜†

Rishab aur mehak ka shadi ke pehle ka sr πŸ˜† thT was given more importance than leads. Kya decorations tha kya mauhol tha πŸ€£ upR se bath tub bhi and mehak ki night dress bhi πŸ€£ 

The only thing i liked was teju's expression rest all looked lame including pratha's character πŸ€£

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

If that kid is dead god knows for what reason they showed pregnancy πŸ€£ only thing that i can think off is to promote those songs πŸ€£

Its looked very odd. They had so many scenes but looked useless to me. 

Like the mangalsutra cheen ne wala scene. She spent 5 minutes in washing cloths and barthan. And that dadi scene. I know pratha is good from heart but all those people are criminal at some point of time πŸ˜† without knowing what they have done she just starts fighting for them πŸ˜†

Rishab aur mehak ka shadi ke pehle ka sr πŸ˜† thT was given more importance than leads. Kya decorations tha kya mauhol tha πŸ€£ upR se bath tub bhi and mehak ki night dress bhi πŸ€£ 

The only thing i liked was teju's expression rest all looked lame including pratha's character πŸ€£

Diya i m loving your comments. Can't see Mahek amd fake Rishabh puke worthy suhagrat before wedding. I m done with this show. All elders of house are missing. Reem doesn't care that Ridhabh is marrying Heena instead of her. Pratha's questions are useless now when farista and bholenath (mothernature) warned her... my urvashi is coming as Dragon so i will be back to see her fight

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Diya i m loving your comments. Can't see Mahek amd fake Rishabh puke worthy suhagrat before wedding. I m done with this show. All elders of house are missing. Reem doesn't care that Ridhabh is marrying Heena instead of her. Pratha's questions are useless now when farista and bholenath (mothernature) warned her... my urvashi is coming as Dragon so i will be back to see her fight

Saw the episode and the bad SR scene of Rishabh Version 2(if at all he's a twin) and Mehak.Today's episode was quite better than the other last episodes which showed Pratha having optimism about life even after the death of her own child especially with that KGF music and the other female jail inmates taking Pratha's side.

I hate to say this but I think the Rishabh who betrayed Pratha was our OG Rishabh only.Why do I say this bcoz of the current consummation scene that took place between the pair-Rishabh and Mehak.When did Mehak get the time to fall for Rishabh's twin if at all Rishabh had a twin brother in the first place?

And I saw Rishabh's Mom Chanda present there during the wedding ceremony of Rishabh and Mehak why didn't Chanda object to the sudden wedding of Mehak and Rishabh? When Pratha saved Chanda from that Maha-Asur Seema didn't she herself accept Pratha as her own Bahu huh?

Even the whole Gujraal Family had given their consent to the sudden Mehak-Rishabh wedding specially the sisters of Rishabh who by then had taken Pratha's side during that Domestic Violence situation where Samaira (murdered later on by Rehaan perhaps) were also seen attending the wedding of Rishabh and Mehak.

I know the Gujraal Family as such had never liked Pratha in the first place but if this Rishabh is fake or let's say he is the doppelganger of Rishabh Chanda should have not attended or given her blessings/consent for the wedding of Rishabh and Mehak in the first place.Her life was saved thanks to Pratha only.

Going back to Rishabh he might have been sent on an Army-Duty but the news of Pratha being sent to Prison should have reached the Army-Base right in this world of Internet and Social Media.And he's not just any Army-Man he comes from a Business clan-Gujraal so he's supposed to know about the same.

Also Reem was pretty okay with the sudden wedding of Rishabh and Mehak so now what she will do? Again go Rishabh-Hunting huh.

Yet in the end it might get proved that either Rishabh was Hypnotized perhaps like Dev or his twin brother did all these things.But Rishabh never looked that much hypnotized as such to me today.

The only reason I see that Rishabh betrayed Pratha in the first place could be that he was himself a Demon acting under the guise of an Army-Officer.Did he marry Pratha only bcoz he was suspicious about her or he had married her as part of some long-drawn conspiracy as mentioned in the Promo?

Rishabh never acted on the Intelligence Inputs he received from his Army-Chief.Even when the Shesh-Naag Yash wanted to marry Pratha he simply let her go on that sudden belief that Pratha would come back to him? When did he develop that much deep trust regarding her character?

Rishabh also believed his mom Seema over his father Lalit why? Rishabh's Intuition was never wrong regarding Pratha being responsible for the attack on his Dad but he never asked her about the same.He never asked her about that Torn-Note bcoz perhaps he already knew about Pratha's secret in advance-perhaps this was already told to him by Mehak.

Forget about Pratha he never even tried to find any antidote for the Virus to save the country he promised to protect.

Rishabh purposefully married Pratha knowing well in advance about her secret and then trapped her in his so called Fake Love Story.

These above statement might be only just a theory but if proven right then it shows that Rishabh was not that much dumb as he has been portrayed in the series so far.

Also Seema had kept Chanda captive all these years so if Chanda had given birth to twins then Seema would have known about the same already isn't it?She always used to threaten Chanda regarding Rishabh's safety but its a possibility that perhaps she herself didn't know that her own adopted son Rishabh was also one among the 20 Demons.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago
Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The story's moving sooo fast I'm perplexed... Pratha's character was tortured too much πŸ˜”.. I wish they didn't make her character go through too much mental, physical and emotional pain! It really was a lot.. Hats off to Tejasswi, she nailed it.her crying and being confused and hurt really made me feel very bad! At the back of my head, I always thought the mastermind of the entire negativity would be Rishabh idk. So him being negative now is not so shocking to me πŸ™‚.. I heard it might be a double, idk 😐..I'm low-key happy that Mehak is playing more shades(I'm happy for her as an actor)..her romance with Rishabh,😢. No words! Sheshnaag is back! Yay I hope Pratha kills them all and moves on..God knows how Urvashi will come in..This story could have been better than this, but oh well πŸ™‚..Rant overπŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ™ƒ

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

The story's moving sooo fast I'm perplexed... Pratha's character was tortured too much πŸ˜”.. I wish they didn't make her character go through too much mental, physical and emotional pain! It really was a lot.. Hats off to Tejasswi, she nailed it.her crying and being confused and hurt really made me feel very bad! At the back of my head, I always thought the mastermind of the entire negativity would be Rishabh idk. So him being negative now is not so shocking to me πŸ™‚.. I heard it might be a double, idk 😐..I'm low-key happy that Mehak is playing more shades(I'm happy for her as an actor)..her romance with Rishabh,😢. No words! Sheshnaag is back! Yay I hope Pratha kills them all and moves on..God knows how Urvashi will come in..This story could have been better than this, but oh well πŸ™‚..Rant overπŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ™ƒ

Rishabh's behavior regarding never being concerned about the threats his country was facing despite being an Army-Man always looked unusual to me.Why his attention was so much on Pratha right from the day she entered the Gujraal Mansion-I don't buy that Torn-Note logic?

He used to get every inputs from his chief but he made the convenient excuse of finding Solid Leads in the house itself why? I think he always pretended to act dumb bcoz he was himself waiting for the right moment to play his cards as instructed or in partnership with Mehak perhaps otherwise why did the whole Gujraal Family let Rishabh marry Mehak in the first place?

In short Rishabh is perhaps the 2nd Grey character in the Naagin franchise after Veer.Veer's son Rehaan inspite of being Grey was in the Spinoff series so Rishabh is the second one after Veer.

Rishabh's character was criticized earlier bcoz of not having much depth or not even displaying proper facial expressions maintaining a stoic posture.His Love Story with Pratha was sudden and out of the blue.Its a minor possibility that perhaps he was never really in love with either Reem or Pratha and was playing with the emotions of both these women.

He could have married Reem instead of Pratha but he never did that instead he chose to marry Pratha on the basis of some illogical suspicion without an iota of proof.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago
simrangaidu16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm damm sure he is not rishabh.There were so many hints in the episode as well.For instance when mahek came to meet pratha , pratha asked her what she did to rishabh and mahek had that evil smile on her face which answered so many questions and mahek could have denied to Pratha by saying that it is rishabh only who is doing by his own will but instead she said that you will never get to know about this ever.And when mahek was entering rishabh's room holding milk in her hand .. suddenly we saw that scene where somebody was banging the door..im sure mahek has tied rishabh in that room. So I don't feel he is real rishabh

simrangaidu16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simrangaidu16

I'm damm sure he is not rishabh.There were so many hints in the episode as well.For instance when mahek came to meet pratha in the jail , pratha asked her what she did to rishabh and mahek had that evil smile on her face  and mahek could have denied to Pratha by saying that it is rishabh only who is doing by his own will but instead she said that you will never get to know the fact that why rishabh suddenly acting so odd .And when mahek was entering rishabh's room holding milk in her hand .. suddenly we saw that scene where somebody was banging the door..im sure mahek has tied rishabh in that room. So I don't feel he is real rishabh

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

All fast forwarded from sr to pratha death sentence. Cruel criminal also don't get such fast court procedures and decision. Why rishabh waited upto 9 months to marry mehek when he was with her from pratha arrested. Is he waiting for pratha's delivery so that pratha can see his baarat? Only i felt like old rishabh when pratha taken to jail after court rishabh comes out to see her. There it feels he wanted to tell her something. Is it he becoming 2nd lalit and mehek in place of seema? And poor inspector vijay uska toh patta hi cut gayaπŸ˜”aur ritzy ko thoda aur scene mil gayaπŸ˜†

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

All fast forwarded from sr to pratha death sentence. Cruel criminal also don't get such fast court procedures and decision. Why rishabh waited upto 9 months to marry mehek when he was with her from pratha arrested. Is he waiting for pratha's delivery so that pratha can see his baarat? Only i felt like old rishabh when pratha taken to jail after court rishabh comes out to see her. There it feels he wanted to tell her something. Is it he becoming 2nd lalit and mehek in place of seema? And poor inspector vijay uska toh patta hi cut gayaπŸ˜”aur ritzy ko thoda aur scene mil gayaπŸ˜†

I didn't watch it. Just read written updates. Haina kya kata hain inspector vijay ka and Reem ka. Poor inspector and reem are left to attend  wedding of their crush/love.