Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: borntorule12

But we as viewors can have our individual opinions on what we are watching. If they're making something it's not necessarily we will like it 

yes for sure. Clearly we have issues with casting as we have been talking about this for last 6 months. 

borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

yes for sure. Clearly we have issues with casting as we have been talking about this for last 6 months. 

Do you too think she looks like a kid in front of him? 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: borntorule12

Do you too think she looks like a kid in front of him? 

I do not. I am very happy with the casting of leads. I think HC and PR are doing a really good job. There are certain scenes I have issues with - baby talks and etc. but I skip those scenes or the episodes. The day my issues reach beyond my tolerance I will stop watching 😂

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I won't deny the fact that the age difference is much much visible now. This is not the first nor the last show where there's huge age difference between the leads but I guess the problem is more with the characterizations. Akshara is acting her age, a 24-25 year old gal who is super duper excited for her wedding but Abhimanyu needs to stop his baby talks. She may be at least 10 years younger to him but he can still talk maturedly with her even in their romantic talks. 

Pranali does have a baby face but we can't do anything about it. Hopefully they'll change her look after marriage. They should get rid of that ugly wig and give her a matured married woman look with sarees and simple makeup. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Couldn’t have seen a more perfect casting…talking about harshad n pranali …not only character wise but compatibility in looks wise too…they are pure ❤️ …IMO

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Couldn’t have seen a more perfect casting…talking about harshad n pranali …not only character wise but compatibility in looks wise too…they are pure ❤️ …IMO

I agee, the casting is perfect 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree perfectly cast! She's so pretty and his so good looking! I love that she's so petite compared to him! I feel they change the characteristics of the character according to the script so no comment on that lol! 

rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I agree perfectly cast! She's so pretty and his so good looking! I love that she's so petite compared to him! I feel they change the characteristics of the character according to the script so no comment on that lol! 

to me they come across has couble wher boy is matured and girl is cute and bubly, complimenting each other perfectly. 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

When I quote my if messes up hence I only reply via tag. Yes reminds me of me and hubby! I'm definitely the crazy immature one 🤣

rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

When I quote my if messes up hence I only reply via tag. Yes reminds me of me and hubby! I'm definitely the crazy immature one 🤣

superb yaar thats why opposite attracts ❤️