Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I have seen Jackie ....she was in Dallas.....she is super gorgeous in real life...like super gorgeous.....for some reason that doesn't translate on screen.πŸ˜•..but if u see her its easy to understand why men fall for her...and she is super sweet as well....no starry tantrums...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some ordinary people are very photogenic whereas some who make heads turn in real look so so in pics. It's a mystery that continues to boggle me.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I just looked at the linguistic thread and read your comment. I’m suddenly grateful that I’m not getting quoted on that topic. I’ll take your Arjun Rampal hate anyday. πŸ˜†

When you said "quoted on the topic", I went through the entire thread thinking you had made a post. πŸ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I have seen Jackie ....she was in Dallas.....she is super gorgeous in real life...like super gorgeous.....for some reason that doesn't translate on screen.πŸ˜•..but if u see her its easy to understand why men fall for her...and she is super sweet as well....no starry tantrums...πŸ‘πŸΌ

It translates on screen for me, and if you're saying she looks even better in real, then that's just icing on the cake.

See FF, super sweet and no starry tantrums either, she's a sweetheart. β€οΈ..... unlike crack head Rampal being rude to people. πŸ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

It was YOU! ⭐️ It was you who called him sex latte a while back. Or your friends did rather but we wouldn't have known if wasn't for you. It stayed with me cuz it's so on the spot!

Totally agreed on tea vs coffee. If Hrithik is tea and Arjun coffee, I like coffee and I like it hot, sweet, strong, and able to keep me up for hours. 

Coffee gives me the runs, so Arjun definitely is diarrhea.

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Coffee gives me the runs, so Arjun definitely is diarrhea.

Coffee gives you the runs because you need to be on antacids. Pepcid would be a good start for ya. πŸ€‘

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Coffee gives you the runs because you need to be on antacids. Pepcid would be a good start for ya. πŸ€‘

I prefer tea, so you can keep your antacids to yourself.

I prefer tea, so you can keep your antacids to yourself.

I'm not the one getting the "runs" here, you are. πŸ˜†

I forgot that you're English and dig Garam chai ki pyaali instead. I don't know how people live without coffee, that's crazy just thinking about it.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I'm not the one getting the "runs" here, you are. πŸ˜†

I forgot that you're English and dig Garam chai ki pyaali instead. I don't know how people live without coffee, that's crazy just thinking about it.

Only Indian masala chai, English tea is shit, and so is coffee, and what's with the thousand different variations?

Must be Biru bashing..😭.I am as clueless as you are....warna Arjun and Jackie pe doh pages na ho.🀣..either this or Smitten and Heisenberg are having their never ending conversation with FF complimenting them with gifs....Can someone tell me if my guess is correct??πŸ˜†

I just stumbled across this one. Ahem.😳 forgive me for the late uptake, I tend to hop and skip around here. 

I can't believe that you are taking Ranbir's name in the same breath as Arjun Rampal. If Arjun is mocha cookie crumble Frappuccino, Ranbir is like ..... drip coffee, Starbucks wala. πŸ˜†

Only Indian masala chai, English tea is shit, and so is coffee, and what's with the thousand different variations?

that's the only tea I drink too, the one I make at home with ginger and spices, not the stupid chai latte they sell at coffee shops here, which is another bleeding disgrace of its own. πŸ˜†