Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: K.Ahm

I think the question should be how dare Anupam khair, mithun etc etc work with Vivek Agnihotri who is MeToo accused. Because so far no one questioned the actors but the director who is accused has been pointed out? 

Or did I miss a topic on actors being shamed?

Vivek aur TKF par to kuch zyada hi sawal uthaye ja chuke hain. Lagta hai apne bahut kuch miss kar diya. Actors chhodo even viewers are made to feel guilty for supporting a film made by the 'hated' vivek agnihotri.

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Vivek aur TKF par to kuch zyada hi sawal uthaye ja chuke hain. Lagta hai apne bahut kuch miss kar diya. Actors chhodo even viewers are made to feel guilty for supporting a film made by the 'hated' vivek agnihotri.

So shouldn’t your question be Shame on Hirani, how can someone support him? How can actors and viewers support Hirani and his movies? 
I still don’t understand the purpose of SRK in this topic?

We’re talking about BW, yaha pe sab kaam karege ek dusre ke saath. The same Vivek who usually talks shit about big stars will work them at the drop of a hat. 
The bottomline is Vivek and Hirani are accused. They’re people with questionable character.
Will actors stop working with them? No … 

Will viewers stop watching their movie if its good? No ….
Should actors and viewers boycott/shame them? Morally they should but sabke apne apne moral compass hai which changes according to their likes and dislikes.

I’m hoping this answer is acceptable for whatever your question or this topic was about.

NathuPyare thumbnail

So shouldn’t your question be Shame on Hirani, how can someone support him? How can actors and viewers support Hirani and his movies? 
I still don’t understand the purpose of SRK in this topic?

We’re talking about BW, yaha pe sab kaam karege ek dusre ke saath. The same Vivek who usually talks shit about big stars will work them at the drop of a hat. 
The bottomline is Vivek and Hirani are accused. They’re people with questionable character.
Will actors stop working with them? No … 

Will viewers stop watching their movie if its good? No ….
Should actors and viewers boycott/shame them? Morally they should but sabke apne apne moral compass hai which changes according to their likes and dislikes.

I’m hoping this answer is acceptable for whatever your question or this topic was about.

My question served the exact purpose it was meant for. It was meant for those people who were casting aspersions on the film TKF  made by vivek,  because of MeToo allegations on him, apart from his political leanings. I asked for their take on Srk working with a meToo accused, that Would they not see it in bad light too just like they were seeing the people supporting the film made by another MeToo accused i.e. vivek.

Hope i have made myself more clear this time.

As for ur answer, it seems pretty acceptable even though u seem not to understand the question or the context of the question.

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

My question served the exact purpose it was meant for. It was meant for those people who were casting aspersions on the film TKF  made by vivek,  because of MeToo allegations on him, apart from his political leanings. I asked for their take on Srk working with a meToo accused, that Would they not see it in bad light too just like they were seeing the people supporting the film made by another MeToo accused i.e. vivek.

Hope i have made myself more clear this time.

As for ur answer, it seems pretty acceptable even though u seem not to understand the question or the context of the question.

I think its best to agree to disagree because according to me did the same people think anupam and Mithun working with vivek wrong or are they questioning just vivek agnihotri and his accusations?
The problem is Hirani just like the problem was Vivek. 
I’m sure those people will have problem with Hirani too because during Sanju time too no one supported hirani but movie hit honi hai toh ho hi jayegi woh toh viewers ke upar hai na and viewers don’t care kaun mee too hai kaun nahi.

But chalo answer toh acceptable laga context ke saath ya context ke bina.

NathuPyare thumbnail

I think its best to agree to disagree because according to me did the same people think anupam and Mithun working with vivek wrong or are they questioning just vivek agnihotri and his accusations?
The problem is Hirani just like the problem was Vivek. 
I’m sure those people will have problem with Hirani too because during Sanju time too no one supported hirani but movie hit honi hai toh ho hi jayegi woh toh viewers ke upar hai na and viewers don’t care kaun mee too hai kaun nahi.

But chalo answer toh acceptable laga context ke saath ya context ke bina.

There were MeToo accused directors and actors like Sajid and Nana who were boycotted by actors so it's not something new. 

And forget the actors, aspersions were cast on the whole film (TKF) since it was made by a meToo accused director. And not just the film but the viewers who were supporting that film were also indirectly made to feel gulity. Most of those casting such aspersions were SRK fans. So i don't know why it is so hard for you to understand when i question those people (especially SRK fans) about their take on their fav actor working with a meToo accused. Cos when they can throw shade on the film made by a metoo accused director as well as that film's viewers then it would seem rather hypocritical if they have no objections to their fav actor supporting another metoo accused director by working with him. (Now I'm not exactly sure if SRK is supporting Raju or Raju is supporting SRK or both are supporting each other, but that's a discussion for another occasion)

Well i realize I've written another essay. So l'll just stop here. 

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ajay devgan was bashed for acting with alok nath.some defended him by saying that he had already shot some scenes with him before the allegation n that's why he didn't object working with him.

I think the question should be how dare Anupam khair, mithun etc etc work with Vivek Agnihotri who is MeToo accused. Because so far no one questioned the actors but the director who is accused has been pointed out? 

Or did I miss a topic on actors being shamed?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Poor dp was super excited to do the movie with ranbir but since the director was accused of metoo, she was pressured by fans and haters to drop out of the movie and she did dropped out. Shraddha replaced her but on this forum only selective celebrities get bashed for working with accused directors. Nobody is attacking ranbir shraddha and other big name actresses and actors working with metoo accused directors and producers, why forum only targets srk, dp to not work with them but others are free to work with the alleged accused people? 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Poor dp was super excited to do the movie with ranbir but since the director was accused of metoo, she was pressured by fans and haters to drop out of the movie and she did dropped out. Shraddha replaced her but on this forum only selective celebrities get bashed for working with accused directors. Nobody is attacking ranbir shraddha and other big name actresses and actors working with metoo accused directors and producers, why forum only targets srk, dp to not work with them but others are free to work with the alleged accused people? 

AIB was disbanded due to false me too allegations. It’s good to have sympathy for victim but how fair is to cancel people based on allegations. Some may be true but some may not be? Is it morally or ethically right to boycott/ cancel people based on accusations. 

How do people decide what is morally right or not? 

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh so now it's ok for SRK to work with Hirani because SRK is not accused. What happened to not supporting people with questionable credibility like Vivek?

It’s viveks antics like these that make people question his credibility 

https://twitter.com/buttkout/status/1513748500202520578?s=21&t=6cFRNGEvxmSP8pJmvtUFZg

Making tiktoks, laughing and joking following a Pakistani meme template no less… 

drag srk when he and his wife are seen mocking and celebrating profiting off blood and tears of victims…

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

AIB was disbanded due to false me too allegations. It’s good to have sympathy for victim but how fair is to cancel people based on allegations. Some may be true but some may not be? Is it morally or ethically right to boycott/ cancel people based on accusations. 

How do people decide what is morally right or not? 

we shouldn’t stop comedy jokes because of sensitive topics. I support the victims and hope all the rapists and molesters go to hell and jail. But there are some cases where some are lying and it’s sad that the real women who are molested and rape victims are mostly silent and not speaking up while false ones are on the rise because they were declined fame and money.