Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So people can use a very old matter of potential sexual abuse to cast aspersions on a director who's doing well presently and who they don't like but this will be considered totally appropriate. But majaal hai ki koi unke favorite ke usi type of action par sawaal utha ke unse unka take pooche us matter par. THAT is simply too inappropriate, shitty thing to do, tit or tat, yada yada yada.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

So people can use a very old matter of potential sexual abuse to cast aspersions on a director who's doing well presently and who they don't like but this will be considered totally appropriate. But majaal hai ki koi unke favorite ke usi type of action par sawaal utha ke unse unka take pooche us matter par. THAT is simply too inappropriate, shitty thing to do, tit or tat, yada yada yada.

People are human and it’s human to error 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

And you have some superpower to read people's minds? 😆

Was the news about Tanushree dutta brought up again just because someone suddenly again became sympathetic, after 3-4 years, for Tanushree right at the time that director's movie was making waves?

If THAT wasn't exploitation of the issue of MeToo then how come is mine? Double standards much?

You don't need to read someone's mind when anyone who can read will tell you that you are yet to talk about the victim or accused..your every comment is in support of Agnihotri and against SRK/His fans....

If you feel someone exploited issue of Me Too, you should have stopped them instead of indulging in this petty and insensitive tit for tat

PS - I'll stop entertaining you right here, you can continue talking about SRK fans...

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

You don't need to read someone's mind when anyone who can read will tell you that you are yet to talk about the victim or accused..your every comment is in support of Agnihotri and against SRK/His fans....

If you feel someone exploited issue of Me Too, you should have stopped them instead of indulging in this petty and insensitive tit for tat

I troll everyone. I spare no-one (except the late Lata Mangeshkar). And NO my every comment is NOT against SRk/his fans. Stop throwing false accusations on me and  stop playing victim.

As for exploiting the issue of me too, What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You cannot have two standards for the same thing. Neither, the topic maker feel any exploitation of metoo for making a thread on Vivek, nor do I feel I'm exploiting the issue. It's a genuine simple question that if people found metoo accusations on vivek enough to raise questions about him and his work then what wd their take be on srk working with a me too accused. Its either right or wrong? Simple as that. If they say right then i WILL consider them hypocrite.

Ab kya mai tit for tat na ho jaye is wajah se genuine question bhi na uthaoon SRK par? 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's indeed shameful and  condemnable. Morals and values cannot be convenience based. They are to be upheld. No two ways about it.

SRK does need to rethink. Also so many hidden skeletons😒

Hypocrisy, coterie, agenda, groupism, vested interest may drive you to fulfill your desires to a certain point but after a while its payback time.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Eww dis srk disgusting . He must retire n leave alone poor viewers . 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Eww dis srk disgusting . He must retire n leave alone poor viewers . 

This one makes sense lol ❤️

Last 2 srk films didnt find much success so maybe poor viewers are done 😆

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I troll everyone. I spare no-one (except the late Lata Mangeshkar). And NO my every comment is NOT against SRk/his fans. Stop throwing false accusations on me and  stop playing victim.

As for exploiting the issue of me too, What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You cannot have two standards for the same thing. Neither, the topic maker feel any exploitation of metoo for making a thread on Vivek, nor do I feel I'm exploiting the issue. It's a genuine simple question that if people found metoo accusations on vivek enough to raise questions about him and his work then what wd their take be on srk working with a me too accused. Its either right or wrong? Simple as that. If they say right then i WILL consider them hypocrite.

Ab kya mai tit for tat na ho jaye is wajah se genuine question bhi na uthaoon SRK par? 

The accusations are against vivek and hirani..

How can vivek and srk be compared lol.. you are making it sound like srk is also me too accused 🤪

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

The accusations are against vivek and hirani..

How can vivek and srk be compared lol.. you are making it sound like srk is also me too accused 🤪

Oh so now it's ok for SRK to work with Hirani because SRK is not accused. What happened to not supporting people with questionable credibility like Vivek?

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think the question should be how dare Anupam khair, mithun etc etc work with Vivek Agnihotri who is MeToo accused. Because so far no one questioned the actors but the director who is accused has been pointed out? 

Or did I miss a topic on actors being shamed?