oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Vivek Agnihotri Given Y security

https://twitter.com/ndtv/status/1504716863263358976?t=ye9quduP6TXXUzKjukks9Q&s=19

Edited by oyebollywood - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

If only they have a percentage of this care for the females of the country.

Let’s  spend our hard earned money to protect those who can afford to protect themselves!

Indeed, what a shame!

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Y ? Did he get threatened calls r wat ? 

loginidran thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

ya so how about the medieval crowd thats been brainwashed by a medieval ideology and the abdullas and muftis pay for his protection? Good idea, no?😉

its a shame that people brainwashed by an evil ideology went around killing KPs and are now threatening the director who dared expose that barbarism. Its a shame too that some people dont get it.  They can suck it up now.😉

Isn’t that was I was trying to say in my initial post? Use the taxpayers’ money for protecting those who cannot protect themselves. Whether it is the Abullahs or the Sharmas, last I checked, they all have to pay the taxes regardless of their last names.

@bold:   It is those who have accepted this looting of their tax money without any questioning, have sucked it up. And they are doing it well all by themselves. I don’t think they need anymore company.  smiley17 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Isn’t that was I was trying to say in my initial post? Use the taxpayers’ money for protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

@bold:   It is those who have accepted this looting of their tax money without any questioning, have sucked it up. And they are doing it well all by themselves. I don’t think they need anymore company.  smiley17 

no that's not what you are/ were saying. What you are saying only the medieval crowd would understand 😉... because it shows no empathy for a director who was bold enough to expose barbarism and is now threatened.😉  Shameful!

loginidran thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

no that's not what you are/ were saying. What you are saying only the medieval crowd would understand 😉... because it shows no empathy for a director who was bold enough to expose barbarism and is now threatened.😉  Shameful!

I don’t have any empathy for those who want to live for free on the taxpayers income in a country where there are poor people who lack basic amenities , let alone the protection, from the Governments and get raped, looted and what not. 

@Bold: So? how many poor people got fed because he made that movie? In a country where more than half of the population is below the poverty line, it’s shameful  that he is using the taxpayer’s money so that he can indulge in his hobby of making movies. And Shameful indeed that there are people who support this kind of crap! 

loginidran thumbnail

Wow. They aren’t being discriminatory after all. They are providing security to the ‘desh ki beti’ also. Proof:

loginidran thumbnail

I hope some xyz security is sent to protect these real victims.

https://twitter.com/KPSSamiti/status/1504117816479268879

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Wow. They aren’t being discriminatory after all. They are providing security to the ‘desh ki beti’ also. Proof:

You see the bottom pic....that is the kind of horrendous acts I was talking about when I said I want UP files... and there are too many....this girl's Mom didn't even get to see her daughter's face......UP has its own horror stories.