Mineil SS Forget me not updt last part pg 46 dt 06/09/22 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Ickey....Viekey.....Chickey😈love interest🤢 is he going to come back ?  

This chickey viekey 😡 This love interest is bothering 😒 sure he is going to  be back and mini have lost her memory and he will take advantage of this . 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

😳  Looks like ashok will get ickey chickey mouse back🤔  Am already hating this chickey mouse. Ashok and him will play games. Poor mini and Neil will be helpless 

Love will win . Though mini might have lost memory and ashok , ickey mouse might manipulate her against Neil but MiNeil love is above all this. 😎 but ya watching ickey mouse will be irritating around Mini😡 but will get jealous Neil also 🤣 Neil will win back and sure I don't think he need to put more efforts now .Mini can see ,feel his love mentally and physically also now🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 2 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail

This was beautiful i could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil and those typical style of theirs 🤣 mannerisms of MiNeil

💯  scene by scene ☺️😉

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krithzz

This chickey viekey 😡 This love interest is bothering 😒 sure he is going to  be back and mini have lost her memory and he will take advantage of this . 

this crappy , mouse 🤢 give not just us but mineil also nausea feel 🤢.If it was ekta mata show them chickey viekey mouse would have said baby is mine 🤣 but our MiNeil are realistic . They don't like ott or melodrama drag fest kind of things. Here looks like mini is really preg😆 which she will sure know by now 🤣we had doubt Neil bluffing it to stop mini from going 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Yes. Mini getting angry , hands on hips , her nose when in anger , folding hands 😆 All this which Neil loves about her .he secretly likes it .

Ash as mini we can imagine it😆

N_sharmaa thumbnail

😳  Looks like ashok will get ickey chickey mouse back🤔  Am already hating this chickey mouse. Ashok and him will play games. Poor mini and Neil will be helpless 

Obviously they will take advantage of Mini's memory loss . She might have good memories of them and she has no idea why she left her father's home or even broke up with chickey mouse but Neil's present memories with her will surpass everything . Mineil do what they want 🤣 least bothered about others. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 7

The date night proved to be an ice breaker between Mini and Neil. They knew what situation they were in where they were still practically strangers to each other but both had decided to give an honest chance and work out things between them. Mini was more relaxed around Neil and Neil was little less tensed around her.

Mini was getting bored by sitting at home, she decided to start her work again. She thought a lot about why she ended up with photography as a profession and thought to go through some of her work assignments which were saved in her laptop.

She couldnt believe those photos were taken by her. What she remembered was herself as amateur photographer but looked like over the time she had improved tremendously and it was reflecting in her work. Manali was a beautiful city to live in and its picturesque views could be anybody's inspiration easily. So Mini decided why not pick up her camera again and give it a try.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know something today I discovered that may be my brain forgot my past few years but looks like my fingers, eyes still remembers it." Mini told Neil as she took a bite from her favorite street food, noodles.

"Really? What do you mean exactly?" Neil asked as he saw her food plate and shook his head dejectedly.

"I went to some beautiful spots and tried taking some pics, mostly tried to copy my last project where I had captured snow covered mountains. The pictures were unbelieavble, I doubted I now can recreate that magic but it turned out I am not out of practice. When I held camera in my hands I closed my eyes for few seconds and I just knew what to do, how to do, what will give me best outcome." Mini shared her news excitedly as she stuffed more noodles in her mouth.

"Thats really great news." Neil nodded.

"Thats it? You have nothing else to say?" Mini was disappointed that he didnt show much interest in her big revelation.

"I am sorry. I am happy for you really its just that...I was getting distracted by seeing your food plate." Neil confessed.

"Whats wrong in that? Noodles are my favorite and the taste is great. What...you cant hear any other chef's praises? Mini laughed at him.

"No, its not like that. But why you ordered food from outside that too chinese. If you wanted to eat something you could have told me, I would have made it for you." Neil answered.

"Its ok, I dont like it when you come home after a tiring day then do cooking at home also. So i thought we can eat from outside once or twice a week." Mini shrugged not getting his point.

"Its not about my work load. Its about your health. Chinese food from outside is not healthy, they add many things to it which are not advisable for pregnant women. You are not alone now, you have to keep in mind about the baby's well being." Neil explained.

"Its ok, dont over react. It wont affect the baby if I eat outside sometimes. You are getting paranoid about it. The other day also you told me not to have wine...I mean come on, one glass of wine wont do anything." Mini rolled her eyes.

"Ok, may be I am being paranoid about it but try to understand, I was about to lose you, by God's grace you are safe but look what has happened, the accident took away your memories. So I am scared, I dont want any harm come your or baby's way." Neil shared his fears.

"Hey! Its ok, I can understand. I promise I will keep it in mind in future." Mini felt guilty of not understanding his point of view. She by now knew that this man loved her very much and he is doing everything in his power to make her remember something, to make her feel comfortable, she can do this much for him.

It was not that she wanted to hurt his feelings and its also true that she took the decision of staying with him when she came to know she was pregnant. She was afraid by the possibility that what if she move on and then her memories come back. She wont be able to digest the fact that she ruined her perfect life. So the basis of her decision was as much as her own fears as the respect for Neil's feelings and baby's well being.

But in her mind she was unmarried college girl and she had to constantly remind herself about her husband and baby she was carrying. Suddenly she was burdened with all the responsibilities in the world and try as she may but it was all getting on her nerves slowly. She was not a bad person, but she sometimes failed to identify with the person she has become in all these years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mini beta, I dont know anything. Its your brother's birthday and you have to come. Tumhare bina kaisa birthday celebration beta? Family ka complete hona to jaruri hai na?" Ashok had called Mini and was inviting her over to Delhi on the pretext of his son, Mini's elder brother Manmeet's birthday.

"Dad, you know my situation here....I cant..." Mini tried to avoid. Actually she wanted nothing more than to run to her parents and be back in the comfort of her home in Delhi but she knew she had to stood by her decision, she cant just leave Neil like that. She at least have to give it a fair chance. And to go to Delhi leaving everything behind here was not a good decision right now.

"Mini beta, main samajh sakti hoon teri problem lekin tere papaji sirf tujhe hi akele nahi bula rahe balki wo to chahte hain to tum Neil ke sath yaha aao. Aakhir jab tumne is relationship ko ek mauka dene ka decide kar hi liya hai to hume bhi Neil ko apna lena chahiye." Babita explained her this time.

"Lekin mom wo..Neil..." Mini didnt know what to say. Babita was right at her own place.

"Lekin vekin kuch nahi ab beta, ab bas tu aur Neil yaha aa jao. Puri family ek sath celebration ka hissa hogi to mazaa hi kuch aur hoga aur phir mujhe apne bartaav ke liye Neil se maafi bhi to mangni hai. Tum dono isi hafte aa jao bas." Ashok declared and cut the phone before Mini could argue further.

"Suniye ji, Mini ka mann nahi hai to aap kyu zidd kar rahe hain." Babita asked from Ashok.

"I know uska mann hai. Wo bas apni so called zimmedari se bhagna nahi chahti. Jab Mini ne waha rukne ka decide kiya to bahut attitude dikha raha tha na wo do kaudi ka chef Neil Oberoi. Ab ek bar use Mini ke sath yaha aane do. Dekhna use uski aukaat bhi pata chal jayegi aur main Mini ko apni purani life mein wapas le aaunga...uski perfect life...ek bar yaha aane ke baad wo wapas hi nahi jayegi." Ashok explained his real plan.

"Neil, I received an email today from the magzine for which I used to work before accident. They asked about my health and wanted to know if I could join them again?" Mini inquired from Neil over dinner.

"Yes, ofcourse, ye to achhi baat hai." Neil smiled at her.

"Yes, I thought so, I have said yes to their offer." Mini informed.

"Thats a good news." Neil replied but didnt know why she was not sounding happy while sharing it.

"They wanted to offer me a project of capturing yearly skiing and other adventure sports competition held here. It needed full medical reports so when I submitted mine, they said I cant go as I am pregnant. It could be dangerous for me." Mini came on point.

"Yes, they are right. So whats the problem, just wait for sometime, I know they will hand over some other suitable project to you." Neil tried to console her over lost opportunity.

"Yeah...right..." Mini blabbered in disappointment, trying to chew her food.

"Whats wrong? You want to say something...tell me clearly whats bothering you?" Neil encouraged her to share her worries.

"I was hoping I will remember something if I live with you but its not happening. the slate is still clear. I have come to the conclusion that may be my memories wont ever come back. In that case I cant just wait and stop living my life. I am not that Mini anymore who loved you, married you, got herself into unplanned pregnancy. I feel like my life is stuck." Mini vent out whats troubling her all these days.

"What do you exactly want? Tell me clearly." Neil asked directly in no nonsense tone bracing himself for the worst possible answer.

"I know you are nice person, whatever I have come to know about my past life with you is that I loved you, we were happy and only for that possibility I am ready to stick around with you. Give us some more time but I need to go out, be myself some more and right now, I am not in the mindset of having this baby. I just cant handle everything at once." Mini said what was bugging her since few days.

"What! No, you cant do that. Thats our child, our dream, you cant just kill it." Neil was straightforward in his answer.

"Yes I can, in fact if I want to then this is the right time. I went to the doctor, she told me that if I dont want this child then I have to act fast or it will be too late." Mini informed.

"Jab sab kuch tumne akele hi decide kar liya hai to phir mujhe batane ya mujhse puchhne ki kya jarurat hai." Neil was visibly upset from her decision.

"Jarurat hai, you are the father, I need your consent, you have to sign this form." Mini handed over him the paper.

Neil looked in disbelief, she had really made her decision. He was going through enough stress already. He was as disheartened as her when all his attempts of reminding her past were failing, actually it was more disheartening for him because Mini still had her parents, family with her but if she wont remember anything then Neil would lose his everything. This baby had brought new hope for them, he was sure that this baby will bound them together even if Mini wont get her memories back. But Mini had already decided to cut that tiny thread of hope which was hanging between them.

Neil took the consent form from her with shaking hands. Though he tried to control but some tears escaped his eyes before he could wipe them and Mini turned away pretending not to notice them. She knew its not easy for him but she cant concentrate on having this baby right now. This baby was holding her back from moving ahead, from being free, from being herself.

Mini couldnt stand there in same room with Neil so she decided to go to her room. She stopped at her door when she remembered Ashok's call.

"One more thing, day after tomorrow is my brother's birthday and my parents have invited us over there. I tried to say no but they insisted, dad also booked flight tickets for us so I have said yes on your behalf. I hope you wont mind and come with me." Mini informed.

"But its you first trimester and I dont think you should fly in this condition, it could be harmful for ba..." Words slipped from Neil's mouth before he could think and process the fact that its doesnt matter anymore, Mini has decided to get an abortion.

On the other hand, Mini was just reminded of his disappointment, his silent tears, his concern and care for the baby and a strong wave of guilt hit her. She lost her temper before she could have controlled it.

"Bachha bachha bachha...meri to koi life hi nahi bachi hai. Ye mat khao, wo mat piyo, yaha mat jao, waha mat baitho, aisa mat kaho, waisa mat pehno...thak gayi hoon main. Bas bahut ho gaya. Haan main hoon selfish, nahi hai mujhme pregnancy handle karne ka patience, tumhe jo kehna hai kaho...hoon main buri insaan....nahi hota mujhse...achanak se kaha se laun is bachhe ke liye feelings jab meri khudki life itni ulajh chuki hai." Mini vent out her frustration.

"Sunshine, please dont be sad. I am not blaming you for anything. I love you, I understand what you must be going through but just like you cant have feelings for this baby suddenly, I also cant think of getting it killed suddenly. Please try to understand my feelings as well." Neil tried to console her.

"Neil, its getting difficult for me...I dont want to hurt you but I am hurting myself in the process." Mini gave honest reply.

"First of all, calm down, ok, you want us to go to Delhi right? Ok, we will go there. You will meet your parents, you will feel nice. I will come with you too. But please ek baat meri maan lo. Thande dimag se socho zara, hum flight lene se pehle ek bar doctor se consult kar lenge...and I am sure you are not planning to get abortion tomorrow. so Please wait until you return from Delhi. Tum waha thoda relax rahogi, family ke sath time spent karogi to ho sakta tumhara stress kam ho jaye aur tum apna decision change kar sako." Neil made his best attempt to convince her.

"But..." Mini was confused.

"Please sunshine, mere liye, bas ek bar last time meri baat maan lo, dobara soch lo, I promise iske baad jo bhi tumhara decision hoga, I will support you." Neil again gave solid arguments in his favour.

"Fine! You are right. I am not planning to get abortion tomorrow itself and we have to leave for Delhi day after tomorrow. In between, I will think about it again." In this way Mini agreed to reconsider her decision and Neil agreed to go to Delhi with her.

to be continued....

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

thanks❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail

This was beautiful i could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil and those typical style of theirs 🤣 mannerisms of MiNeil

MIneil chahe jis bhi story ke ho unke wo mmanerism, style ki bina maza nahi aata😆