Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Haan ye horny mini neil ko bhi peechhe chhod deti hai🤣

🤣🤣We love this Mini ..leading from front 🤣 Though all thanks to Neil for everything in all ways🤣

Nidhi_Verma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am more interested in knowing  after date affects😉🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nidhi_Verma

I am more interested in knowing  after date affects😉🤣

after date effects might take turn both ways...bring them close or tore them apart....wait to read😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 6

"So, tell me something about you." Mini asked from Neil as she sipped watermelon juice from her glass.

She had said yes for date to Neil. She was expecting Neil would take her out to some movie then they will have dinner in a fancy restaurant and it will be over just like that. She didnt remember her dating period with Neil but whatever she remembered about her life in Delhi, she had gone on many dates during her school and college life and all were almost same. Movie, dinner, talk about hobbies, interests blah blah blah...none of them managed to win her heart and really leave a mark there but at the end every boy expected a goodbye kiss which she un apologetically refused and put break on their perverted ideas. The few dates with her love interest Mickey were also dud much to her dismay but she convinced herself that Mickey was a busy man, he was never really a romantic person.

"On the contrary, why dont I tell you something about you...I mean the Mini who I know." Neil suggested as he poured some wine for himself and juice for her.

"Ok, it makes sense because clearly you are the first man in my life who got all this dating business right and I am not embarrassed to accept that I am totally floored. So you clearly know me well or atleast somethings about me better than anyone else." Mini answered as she took another look at her surrounding.

Neil had took her to a lake side cottage. Where he had arranged for their romantic candle light dinner under a gazebo which was set  up on the most beautiful spot around the lake where reflection of distant city lights were falling on the lake water making it look like little stars were floating in the water. It made the whole environment romantic and surreal, straight out from any classic romance novel. From decoration to flowers to dinner everything was screaming of perfection. Mini felt nothing short of a disney princess having her dream date with prince charming. His talks did not stick around safe topics of hobbies and interest but he talked about her family which was a shocker because her dad Ashok was totally against Neil but still he talked about them saying that how lucky she is to have parents like them who can go to any length for their daughter and he knows how she misses them. He did flirt with her in his own charming way but his gestures didnt suggest of even a trace of pervert thoughts inspite of knowing that she is his legally wedded wife and he can have expectations from her. The more Mini wondered about him, the more she was intrigued by him.

"Well, first things first, I met you in my restaurant where you had come with your colleague and you were visibly frustrated at your boss. You two were bitching against him continuously. One of my waiter upset you over something and boy! you were angry. You were all up for creating a scene there and vent out all frustration on that poor fellow and my restaurant." Neil chuckled as he remembered angry looking Mini with her nostrils flared and hands on hips.

"Oh shit! I really did that? Even though I cant remember anything but I can totally relate to it. I always end up throwing tantrums if I am upset on anything." Mini laughed.

"So how did you handle the situation?" She asked further.

"I came there with my special choco rum pastries and apologized on behalf of my staff and requested you to relax, have a taste of my special dessert. You slumped down in chair giving up and after contemplating for a while, you took a very small piece in your mouth." Neil continued.

"Then?" Mini was curious to know further how Neil handled her. At her house Ashok was the only person who could handle her when she was upset and all crazy.

"I still cant forget your expressions. There was pure bliss...as if you found nirvana. Then you took another piece then another and very soon you ate all three pastries by yourself." Neil laughed remembering the scene.

"Since then you started coming in my restaurant to eat those choco rum pastries when ever you were upset. Then slowly we started talking and soon your visits became frequent without any reasons also. Thats how our story started." Neil added further.

"Mmm, I see, so that thing...aadmi ke dil ka rasta uske pet se hokar jaata hai...it came true in my case. I think you figured out is ladki ke dil ka rasta bhi uske pet se hokar jata hai." Mini laughed.

"After few weeks, I asked you out for a proper date and..." Neil didnt complete the sentence but gestured with hands the surrounding area.

"No way! This is the same place we came for our first date." Mini asked with a mixture of excitement and surprise and Neil nodded in yes.

"Tell me more, I like when you talk about me. Even though that Mini seems very different from me but I like your smile when you talk about all those moments." Mini told Neil as she put her hand on his.

Neil was touched by her confession. For the first time she was making efforts and seemed interested in her past life. Neil kept going on and on about her and all the while Mini had a smile on her lips.

"Seems like we had fun on our first date." Mini commented as she went for red wine bottle to pour some for her.

"You dont know the last part. Once you know how it ended, you wont believe." Neil replied and stopped her from filling her glass. He instead filled it up with juice.

"Just a small one." Mini pouted to get some wine.

But Neil denied, "No, your are pregnant. Its not good for you."

"Fine! Tell me the end part." Mini said as she ate the last morsel of food on her plate, finishing her dinner. She looked at her phone and realized it was already 10 pm. She was shocked, she didnt realize how time passed so fast.

"You were sharing your experiences of adventure sports and I said taking risk under protection of experts with the safety gadets is not adventure at all. You argued over it and at last you were so desperate to prove your point to me that you are dare devil that you...." Neil didnt complete the sentence to raise her curiosity.

"I did what?" Mini asked getting impatient.

"You...you got up from your chair, kicked out your heels and jumped straight into the lake." Neil answered with difficulty while laughing.

"What! I did...what? Oh God! I am embarrassed now. Me and my dare devil acts." Mini also laughed with him.

"Then what? I ran back to my house to change my clothes?" Mini inquired further.

"Nope, you pushed me too in the lake so that my clothes also get wet and then we both could laugh at each other. I think we had laughed for almost 10 minutes straight and then we danced and danced.....and danced till our legs gave away." Neil told the whole story and as if on a cue it started raining.

At first it was just drizzling and cool breeze, it didnt affect them much as they were under gazebo but soon with clouds roared thunderously and it started raining heavily. Both Mini and Neil kept sitting at their place, neither of them tried to run or move away. They kept looking in each other's eyes and were all drenched in rain. Without any word Neil put on some songs on his phone and moved his hand forward towards Mini to ask for dance.

Mini put her hand in his without hesitation and they started dancing.

Yeh Saajish Hain Boondon Ki

Koi Khwaahish Hain Chup Chup Si.

Dekho Na Dekho Na... (x2)

Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule

Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole

Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan

Neil pulled Mini closer and she didnt object. She snaked her hand from his waist to his back then to rest on shoulder all the while looking in his eyes. Water droplets were running from their faces increasing their thirst for each other. The temperature which had suddenly turned much cooler making them shiver but they were founding much needed warmness in each other's embrace inspite of their wet clothes.

Phir Na Hawayen Hogi Itani Besharam

Phir Na Dag Mag Dag Mag Honge Yeh Kadam... ) (x2)

Haa Saawan Yeh Seedha Nahi Khufia Bada

Kuchh Toh Baraste Hue Keh Raha

Samjho Na... Samjho Na... (x2)

Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole

Mini locked her eyes with Neil and she knew in that moment that this man loves her...loves her very very much. Even though she didnt remember her life with him but she could see why she would have chosen him. But still so many questions related to her past decisions were haunting her. Why she left her parents house? Why she opted photgraphy as her career? What about Mickey? But all these questions were turning dimmer and dimmer infront of strong pull she was feeling right now for this man. He must have meant something to her. And the undeniable sexual tension that has built up between them. Blame it on her pregnancy hormones but she was kind of thingking about him much more than needed since few days. Stealing glances at him when he was not noticing, replaying that morning scene when he just barged in shirtless in her room, his smile when he talks about her, his eyes when he narrates something about their quality time spent together. All this was affecting her in ways she couldnt not have imagined.

Neil twirled her breaking her chain of thoughts and she squealed like a school girl. She turned and bumped into him resting her both hands on his shoulders and lips just inches away from his. He ran his hand on her arms and it settled on the nape of her neck so delicately. Meanwhile she clutched his collar almost pulling close. The song was still playing but both of them had stopped dancing, just looking in each other's eyes.

Jugnu Jaise Chahat Dekho Jale Mujhe

Meethi Si Mushkil Hain Koi Kya Kare )... (x2)

Hothon Ki Arzi Aaise Thukraaon Na

Saanson Ki Marzi Ko Jhuthlaaon Na

Chhuu Lo Na Chhu Lo Na... (x2)

Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule

Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole

Neil came closer after a lots of hesitation. He didnt want to offend her and ruin all the progress they have made till now. But he was sure she wanted the same thing at this moment. FInally he decided to go with the flow. He put his lips on hers, tasting and sucking water droplets on them. She just closed her eyes in relishing the moment. All the questions bugging her mind got blocked at the moment as nothing but the physical proximity took top most place. They sexual tension culminated into this beautiful reality and Mini was glad for it. She let go her inhibitions as she started responding. She sucked on his lower lips to register her participation. Neil deepen the kiss when her mouth was opened for a brief second. Both were lost in the chaste yet sensous slow kiss in the rain.

Neil pulled apart after sometime and rested his forehead on hers. Mini opened her eyes slowly and smiled.

"Did we kiss on our first date also?" She asked shyly.

"What do you think?" Neil teased.

"Knowing that I was in a mood for adventure, I guess we did lot more than kissing." Mini laughed.

Neil also laughed with her not even bothering to answer the question, remembering how they had run into his car once they started feeling cold and then made out there for a long time. 

He was hopefull after a long time now for their relationship. Mini had really made progress. This whole recreating first date idea was hit after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was beautiful i could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil and those typical style of theirs 🤣 mannerisms of MiNeil

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ickey....Viekey.....Chickey😈love interest🤢 is he going to come back ?  

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan

Interesting.update soon 

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

This was beautifulsmiley42 i could imagine SouNoor as MiNeilsmiley42 and those typical style of theirs smiley37smiley42 mannerisms of MiNeilsmiley42

Originally posted by: su_94

Sexual tension,pp between them is always smiley43 Infact it is more 🔥 than actual onesmiley37

I read it. You edited ..made it more clear. Though I thought bubbly will go with mini after dinnersmiley37

Hi,

We are playing a game and need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

su_94 thumbnail

Mini knows about herself very well 🤣  Even with memory loss she knows what she might have done with man like Neil ☺️😉🤣

su_94 thumbnail

Ickey....Viekey.....Chickey😈love interest🤢 is he going to come back ?  

😳  Looks like ashok will get ickey chickey mouse back🤔  Am already hating this chickey mouse. Ashok and him will play games. Poor mini and Neil will be helpless 

su_94 thumbnail

This was beautiful i could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil and those typical style of theirs 🤣 mannerisms of MiNeil

Yes. Mini getting angry , hands on hips , her nose when in anger , folding hands 😆 All this which Neil loves about her .he secretly likes it .