Chat Clubs

||CC Thread #7|| ||Exploring the Greys|| ||Invites Only||

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello, namaskaar, aadaab, abhinandan, aabhaar... Swaagat hai aapka humare is saptam varta sthal mein... 

Erm... Thoda zyada Hindi ho gayi.

Welcome to our seventh CC Thread

[Source: giphy.com]

Seedhi baat, no bakwas... Zyada kuch nahi bolenge. This thread is meant for chatting. So, you can discuss anything and everything here. Jo marzi wo discuss karo. 

Bas, ek baat... Please do keep the rules of the CC in mind. (Mentioning it just for the sake of formality. I know you guys will follow the rules.)

Aage aap log khud samajhdaar hain hi... smiley36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

List of members:

Madhura..

Nush_Rat

Nikita_99503 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please continue here... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hello people!!! 

Naya thread taiyar hai.

Kindly continue your chats and discussions here...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 2 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to our new Thread! 

Super awesome.. 

https://media.tenor.co/images/2a2448799230f0dc5499df4557a27b0f/tenor.gif

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Congratulations to you too... 🥳

And now, I'm off to replying both of yours' comments in the previous thread. 😛

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Since I agree with you on each point regarding Ghum, I am not quoting that reply. 

Okay... 😊

Couldn't agree more. They gave him such a Khatarnak introduction and then when that horn came out of nowhere, I was like, what the hell is this! smiley44

See, when they said "Singha", I knew that it has something to do with horns... What I had not expected was that they would give such a do take a VFX to show that horn and Rhinoceros feet.

Ek ye aur dusara wo Chillar Auntie ke Horse Feet... 

Me too! 🤗

🤗

Ugh, don't remind me of that. smiley19 I was so looking forward to Dev's backstory and they gave us Kala! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Same here... I was so eager to watch his backstory, how he swayed from the path of good towards evil, who trapped him in that ice and so on. But no, they just turned him into a popsicle and brought in Kala... 

Wonder what was the secret of their extreme Ved love. 🤔

I have already PMed you. smiley15

Cool... will check and reply soon. 😛

Agreed. I would still say Piya and Naman had tremendous growth. In fact, the leap brought in a much emotionally stronger Piya. Still the loopholes and illogical tracks were too much to handle. I wish they had explored Ansh's character too because in the first 100 episodes, he had a spine and he asked the right questions. While being a father added more maturity to his character, his Ved-Bhakti reached such a height that it overshadowed all his character growth. smiley19

That's true enough... Pia and Naman had tremendous growth. Just that I wish instead of turning Naman positive one fine day just like that, they would have given a scene or two of his realization which made him decide to mend his ways and become a Reevavanshi... maybe a scene or two where he realizes that in his obsession for Pia, he lost the love of his Amma, he lost his childhood best friend and was about to kill his own mother and so on. It would have been much better.

The leap definitely brought in a much emotionally stronger Pia. The loopholes and illogical tracks were definitely too much to handle... 

Them exploring Ansh's character was my wish too... Being a father did add more maturity to his character but his Ved-Bhakti reached extremes. His love for his mother is one character trait that I really admired... but his extreme Ved-Bhakti was annoying too.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Sheer hypocrisy, Sharam Karo! Yes, I totally get that and know you. 

Big Boss is another such show, jaha hypocrisy is at peak cos humesha trend hota hai and tweets people do is insane! They hype, bash but joke is every year they will say, show is bullshit, has lost std but sab dekhenge. Anyways not our cup, cos way too cheap. 

Oh gosh you saw on Insta, I forgot that, waha toh bhar bhar ke hoga. People will do lot of edits too, gonna ignore. Waise ek kamaal hua tha, I unfollowed many actors cos I wanted less notifications, and all so just two days prior when Aanchal was revealed, I had unfollowed her and never been so happy! Cos you get suggested posts her notifications, support me and all that. Got saved. 

Waise Nushy, Aapki Pranaali reached 1Million followers, I heard so congrats to her. 

Yes, logic is rare, high five. 

You know me well, sahi guess kiya. 

Well sahi bola tha, for a change. I started the show again this week and for the first time, not for actors or story but for the direction, creativity and Clean Comedy! It's a feel good entertainer. 

🤗

Bigg Boss to is on an entirely another level... Udhar to hypocrisy ka alag hi level hota hai. I toh don't even follow the show... but I do have a few classmates who watch it every year despite their constant complaints. 🤔

Yes, I don't know why Colors' shows clips and edits are randomly popping up on my insta... So, kuch edits dikh gaye the. And honestly, I don't mind people making edits and all because unka fav actor/actress hai to wo edits banayenge... what I get annoyed with is that half of these are the same people who were bashing the show when the first promo was released.

Glad that you got saved... 

High five on logic part.

I'm glad that you are able to enjoy the creativity and comedy. Aaj kal clean comedy ki to jaise kami ho gayi hai.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nikita_99503

🤗

Bigg Boss to is on an entirely another level... Udhar to hypocrisy ka alag hi level hota hai. I toh don't even follow the show... but I do have a few classmates who watch it every year despite their constant complaints. 🤔

Yes, I don't know why Colors' shows clips and edits are randomly popping up on my insta... So, kuch edits dikh gaye the. And honestly, I don't mind people making edits and all because unka fav actor/actress hai to wo edits banayenge... what I get annoyed with is that half of these are the same people who were bashing the show when the first promo was released.

Glad that you got saved... 

High five on logic part.

I'm glad that you are able to enjoy the creativity and comedy. Aaj kal clean comedy ki to jaise kami ho gayi hai.

Hugs! 

Exactly! Same, as I said it's not our cup but mutuals follow and twitter pe bhi itna hota hai.. 

Last part, is what I am saying. 

I totally second you, agree! This is what even I observed, same ppl were bashing aur ab Anchal aayi toh suddenly oh show can be great and what not, justifying it. 

Yes, I did . 

Exactly bahut kami hai! 

Also guys for the record I got to know Anchal's character name in show is Pari! 

Edited by Madhura.. - 2 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good evening people... 🤗

Kya haal chaal hain aap dono ke? All good??

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Guys! Good morning! 🤗

First of all, congratulations on the new thread! 🥳    🥳 

I know I am late but after 8 CCs in Nazar Forum and 6 CCs in Chat Forum, we really deserve to party that we are still in touch and it's going great!

And most importantly...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good evening people... 🤗

Kya haal chaal hain aap dono ke? All good??

And now it's good morning! 😛

I'm good. Finally I have submitted my thesis paper.    Ab bas jaldi se thesis defence bhi ho jaye to everything will be sorted. 😃 😃 😃

How are you guys doing?

Nikki You said you hurt your wrist. How is it now? 

I know my replies are pending. I am gonna reply in the next post. 👍🏼