Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She looks happy💚

At this point though, I’m far more interested in knowing which Bollywood celeb hasn’t yet done darshan of Maldives?

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

She looks happy💚

At this point though, I’m far more interested in knowing which Bollywood celeb hasn’t yet done darshan of Maldives?

I mean they’re moneyed folks & love the Uber-fancy Soneva Fushi/Jani (an ultra-luxury villa experience that most of BW has gone to/goes to) to chill & relax. How does it matter if they all go there. 😆

OT: She’s decidedly happy after her marriage. In all her IVs she looked extremely emo whenever the subject of her colleagues marriages would come up. Glad to see she’s enjoying herself now.

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 2 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I mean they’re moneyed folks & love the Uber-fancy Soneva Fushi/Jani (an ultra-luxury villa experience that most of BW has gone to/goes to) to chill & relax. How does it matter if they all go there. 😆

OT: She’s decidedly happy after her marriage. In all her IVs she looked extremely emo whenever the subject of her colleagues marriages would come up. Glad to see she’s enjoying herself now.

Not like any of these moneyed folks are actually paying for their Maldives vacation😆Just tired of seeing the same ol’ sponsored posts in the same way i’m tired of everyone and their nani going to Dubai and feeling the need to take a minimum of 6-7 videos of those dancing fountains.🤦🏻‍♀️

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Did they go to Maldives before the wedding?

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Not like any of these moneyed folks are actually paying for their Maldives vacation😆Just tired of seeing the same ol’ sponsored posts in the same way i’m tired of everyone and their nani going to Dubai and feeling the need to take a minimum of 6-7 videos of those dancing fountains.🤦🏻‍♀️

I mean many do pay for a lot of/most of it you know. Not everyone is Kareena & Saif. 😆😆 And Dubai is poor man’s Italy! 😆

SgtBond007 thumbnail

Are we going to finally see Katrina donning a proper two piece bikini ? That too for a Slice ad?