This is was actually very interesting.... This is way better than any ITV wud ever sketch any villainous character...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is was actually very interesting.... This is way better than any ITV wud ever sketch any villainous character...
Originally posted by: WhyAmIHereAgain
This is was actually very interesting.... This is way better than any ITV wud ever sketch any villainous character...
Glad it was worth your time😍
PART 2 CHAHIYE ABHI K ABHI!!!!
![]()
What an interesting take on the characters! Loved this one . ❤️ And yeah plz do the one on Ram too!
Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor
What an interesting take on the characters! Loved this one . ❤️ And yeah plz do the one on Ram too!
Thanks so much😍
*baby voice* I am scared🥺
misplaced tangent butOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Thanks so much🙈 I actually thought Shashi was supposed to be the villian, tunes out, unlocked phones are🤦♀️
I’ve spent the last two days as I wait to get out of isolation, reading all your stories on Priya and Ram. You are such a gifted, articulate writer. Each work of yours evokes a vivid image of the scene unfolding in your stories and makes it so lifelike.
I’m a lover of angst just like you and I bow down to how well you craft your angsty pieces.
Looking forward to reading much more of your work! Thank you.
Originally posted by: bones123
misplaced tangent but
I’ve spent the last two days as I wait to get out of isolation, reading all your stories on Priya and Ram. You are such a gifted, articulate writer. Each work of yours evokes a vivid image of the scene unfolding in your stories and makes it so lifelike.
I’m a lover of angst just like you and I bow down to how well you craft your angsty pieces.
Looking forward to reading much more of your work! Thank you.
OMG thank you so much🙈😍
Meri saans ruk gyi when shashi pulled the trigger on his own temple 😳👏
It was just exceptional 👌