Chikoo - Yeh Ishq Nachaye

Why Are They Turning It Into Another KKB?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys! I am mostly a silent reader and started following this show after watching the promo where Nupur threw Chikoo out from her house.

But now it's seeming like a bad idea. They are unnecessarily dragging the show and the logic is simply missing.

That girl Mini should be terrified of Chikoo since she's the one who's lying. Instead, suddenly they have turned her into a full-fledged kid vamp (I don't know what else to define her character) and the lesser we say about Chikoo is the better. Which 10 years old behaves like this? Didn't she see Nupur's desperation for Payal that Kamini could manipulate her so easily? She was seen tackling a dangerous Don Lady and now she can't even open her mouth? What's with this inconsistency, and more importantly kid's glorification where she is supposed to be the problem solver and the sacrificial goat!

Vaishnavi is a wonderful child actress but her potential is getting wasted in silly gimmicks. 

Same goes for Himanshu. I really like Paridhi as an actress and I know this show is focused on mother-child bond but Millind too was longing for his only child. In the FBs, they have shown such cute bond between him and little Payal. Then why is he being sidelined? That scene where Millind teaches Chikoo to write her name was so heartwarming. Why can't these people focus on the trio instead of this unnecessary negativity? 

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Hello guys! I am mostly a silent reader and started following this show after watching the promo where Nupur threw Chikoo out from her house.

But now it's seeming like a bad idea. They are unnecessarily dragging the show and the logic is simply missing.

That girl Mini should be terrified of Chikoo since she's the one who's lying. Instead, suddenly they have turned her into a full-fledged kid vamp (I don't know what else to define her character) and the lesser we say about Chikoo is the better. Which 10 years old behaves like this? Didn't she see Nupur's desperation for Payal that Kamini could manipulate her so easily? She was seen tackling a dangerous Don Lady and now she can't even open her mouth? What's with this inconsistency, and more importantly kid's glorification where she is supposed to be the problem solver and the sacrificial goat!

Vaishnavi is a wonderful child actress but her potential is getting wasted in silly gimmicks. 

Same goes for Himanshu. I really like Paridhi as an actress and I know this show is focused on mother-child bond but Millind too was longing for his only child. In the FBs, they have shown such cute bond between him and little Payal. Then why is he being sidelined? That scene where Millind teaches Chikoo to write her name was so heartwarming. Why can't these people focus on the trio instead of this unnecessary negativity? 

Show is about to end on 8th Jan 2022. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magicalM

Show is about to end on 8th Jan 2022. 

Yeah, saw the article. 🙄

As long as they reunite... it should be okay. 🤟

Marielouise thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

IK denk dat de mensen nalen fat iedere keer de slechte figuren winnen en chickoo meer verliest dan wint, nu wil sadistische heera ama haar weer ontvoeren, waarschijnlijk gaat het haar lukken ook, en mini en kamini winnen weer waarschijnlijk komt nupur nooit te weten dat chickoo haar dochter payal is daarom is het ook een drama hier kunnen mensen van balen ze willen de serie ook uit fe lucht halen, het is te hopen dat wij het nog zien de ontmaskering van mini en dat payal gelukkig wordt met haar echte ouders en dat mini ontmaskerd wordt als een gemeen wreed kind en dat kamini en haar hezin weggejaagd worden maar dat is juist de vraag we wachten af.

Marielouise thumbnail

I think people are getting tired that mini and kamini always win now heera ama is planning to kidnap chickoo again in which she is most likely to succeed, it is about time that nupur realizes that chickoo is her real daughter and mini is an imposter, perhaps nupur will never find out that chicoo is het real daughter and that makes the story sometimes so sad, but let us hope that before chickoo goes off air we will see the truth revealed, that mini will be sent away as an imposter and kamini and her family will be chased away from the joshi family and that nupur chickoo and millind and her grandpatents will be happy together and that shanti shaviti's husband will recover after the truth will be revealed we as vieuwers are waiting patiently for that moment

Marielouise thumbnail

Iof january 2022 and that nupur will will know that chickoo is their real  daughter, that mini is an imposter and kamini and her family will be chased away from. The joshi family and that shanti will tecover when chickoo turns out to be payal and all will live hapily ever.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

It's pretty much a hard and fast rule for serials to end on a happy note. So all of us know that Chikoo will reunite with Nupur. 

But the frustrating thing is they are too much stuck up to the glorification of lead and subsequent insertion of unnecessary negativity promopt.

Honestly, I see no reason why Kamini or Subodh has to play villains. It's not like Aai is unhealthily attached to Millind that they won't get their share. And turning a 10 years old a full fledged vamp (Mini) is absolutely f***** up.

The show definitely had a lot of potential but they should have focused on the relationships. At this point it's not different than any Saas-Bahu serial. We may not have a Saas or Bahu here but the dramatization is too much. It's weird but I don't even feel sad for Chikoo now because she's acting like a dumbo. All she needs to do is open her mouth but she's still whimpering and talking to Lord Ganesh. Heights of nonsense! 

Marielouise thumbnail

I agree that chicoo should open her mouth but she thinks nupur will be unhappy and not accept her mini is a terrible child but they think and love her as payal and min likes that she knows that chickoo is their daughter but likes ritches kamini knows the truth but suports mini, i think kamini should be punished but she is maried to subuth millinds brother and has influence on the family, now today's episode chickoo goes to school that is great but heera ama is planing to kidnap her why chickoo and not mini who will help chickoo then all her friends are with their parents nupur should ask chickoo if she is payal and explain to chickoo that she feels very close to her and if chickoo doesnt say who she is they should let shanti saviti's sick husband start talking he will reveal the truth but as we are not the makers of the story the producers should change it up but mybe they can't anymore i am very curious to know if nupur and millind will ever realise that chickoo is their daughter before the serial ends, thanks for your explanation about such pictures but i am happy to know that nupur and chickoo will remain united i hope so atleast but i must say all actors play their role very well my compliments for that

Nush_Rat thumbnail

You see, this particular reasoning itself sounds so foolish. I mean, a typical 10 years old wouldn't care about anything and open her mouth the instant she meets her long lost parents. And hypothetically, the way they have shown Chikoo so far - smart and caring beyond her age, by that logic also she should realize that Mini is actually tarnishing Nupur's hope as in every step she's trying hard to accept her as her daughter for it's not possible for her biological daughter to be this crass. That's why it's seeming so unbelievable.

Not to mention, suddenly both Nupur and Millind are behaving like they are the dumbest people on the earth.

But you are right, as viewers we can only express our opinion; change would be possible only if the makers could see and realize their blunder. 

Otherwise, what you have said is absolutely true. All the actors are very good in their portrayal and deserve due credit. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented our team will get points.. thankssmiley31