Their first photos as a couple are their wedding photos. How beautiful!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Their first photos as a couple are their wedding photos. How beautiful!
Originally posted by: MuratHayat
Lol I thought she's Jaya Bachan.. Kalyan Jewellers promote karte karte yaha agayi
She's not???!!
I thought She's Jaya bachan too🤣
MashaAllah Katrina is looking so happy ….I really hope Vicky gives her all the happiness that she deserves 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
finally they posted
updated pg1
Soooo soooo happy for them!!Congratulations 🎉
Can't believe this is their first official picture and they looked soo good...better than I expected Wishing them all the happiness especially katrina...the girl deserves everything
Vicky posted an extra pic and that one is extra special❤
which one is the extra pic ???
They look so genuinely happy together and in love..damn the pics are beautiful
So happy for Kat today...❤️❤️❤️ I always get emotional when I see a couple so blissfully looking at each other..and after Virushka..these two gave me the same feels..
stay happy forever Vickat
My heart is so freaking full
2nd last one he posted
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mouni-roy-and-suraj-nambiar-part-ways-officially-says-they-have-mutually-chosen-to-move-on-separate_234294
I haven't seen a film announcement from her in a long time. Is she officially done?
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/hansika-motwani-officially-divorces-husband-sohael-khaturiya-after-living-apart-since-2024-heres-wha_232675
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
8