Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video
https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Page
of
1Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video
https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Katrina's hair looked great in the video
https://x.com/ayushihihaha/status/2092875168758874457?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Don't know why I feel Katrina is pregnant. Not sure though. I may be wrong.
katrina hair is glowing, i guess she didnt get postpartum hair loss or is she pregnant again?
Her hair looks great post pregnancy, much longer too.Originally posted by: Outlander22
katrina hair is glowing, i guess she didnt get postpartum hair loss or is she pregnant again?
Katrina is getting unnecessarily bashed for gaining weight. I am seeing the same pattern as Aishwarya
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcwCqj6CLCS/?img_index=5&igsi=MTJkaGdhZDVrN2wxMQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
Vicky Kaushal, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are not the successors of the Khans. They are, in several respects, a more compelling proposition....
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
37