Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

You don't "teach a lesson" by arguing with an unpleasant person. You just want to feed your ego by having the last word. Nothing wrong with that either. Nobody should be allowed to shit on you. 

Honestly it all depends on how it effects me. Sometimes I just laugh it off because the person in front of me is already a making a joke of himself/herself by his/her nonsensical arguments. 

Someone who is unpleasant but is still talking sense, those people are still worth my time because it's a challenge to prove them wrong. 

Although offline usually people are not rude to each other and arguments don't escalate to fights. Who said the last word is not on record like the internet so it doesn't matter much. 

But if someone is being a jerk for no reason whether online or offline, I feel it's important to shut them up.

ausieindie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Personally, would just ignore them. Giving them attention they don't deserve is just a waste of time. That's the strategy to attain peace of mind.

tatlerball thumbnail

It depends on the grave of their act. But, if you are good in controlling your emotions then it would be better to just ignore them.

britzel76 thumbnail

You're in control of your mind and life, and anyone either despicable or not shouldn't get in the way of your happiness.

I'd say do what makes you peaceful.