Posted: 2 years ago

Dr Nene is so calm and intelligent and the way he speaks is so reassuring 

But I want to know who picked out that shirt for him πŸ˜›

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago

I still can't believe that this selfish woman uprooted Dr Nene and the 2 kids from their life so that she can judge reality shows and make vlogs with Dr Nene......and this is my opinion..😳..

This is so bizarre.  They talk about their son like he's some kind of retard He's not five. Making your own bed is not a sign of independence, it's not a 'life skill '.  

"I have to teach him how to use a thermometer , tell him about paracetamol, teach him to clean up after himself and tell him he can't buy whatever he finds in the store if he doesn't have enough money because he doesn't know any of these things  " 

Also " I hate being a helicopter mom ".  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  

What sort of a slob  is  this boy ?

Originally posted by BettyA1

Dr Nene is so calm and intelligent and the way he speaks is so reassuring 

But I want to know who picked out that shirt for him πŸ˜›

That's the first time I heard him talk. Going by pics I had assumed he was this reserved guy who didn't talk much. He sounds like a very friendly easy going person. 

Originally posted by TrollikaDevi

This is so bizarre.  They talk about their son like he's some kind of retard He's not five. Making your own bed is not a sign of independence, it's not a 'life skill '.  

"I have to teach him how to use a thermometer , tell him about paracetamol, teach him to clean up after himself and tell him he can't buy whatever he finds in the store if he doesn't have enough money because he doesn't know any of these things  " 

Also " I hate being a helicopter mom ".  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  

What sort of a slob  is  this boy ?

And they have put out all this idiotic stuff on social media for the whole world to see....I hope for the sake of the kid that he is not trolled or teased or bullied in college....atleast Dr Nene should have known better....but unki chalti nahi hogi...πŸ€”

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

And they have put out all this idiotic stuff on social media for the whole world to see....I hope for the sake of the kid that he is not trolled or teased or bullied in college....atleast Dr Nene should have known better....but unki chalti nahi hogi...πŸ€”

Shaadi k baad ladko Ki nhi chalti.

Yeah it's a great way to get him teased. I think they exaggerated to make it relatable or something and it went too far. 

@ bold πŸ˜†. Yeah..shayad.  

I still can't believe that this selfish woman uprooted Dr Nene and the 2 kids from their life so that she can judge reality shows and make vlogs with Dr Nene......and this is my opinion..😳..

Well, there were rumours I heard ( in this forum) that he was disqualified due to some malpractice and that’s why they ran away from US

My guess was it was  to protect her assets, the crores of rupees she earned... The then US gov was planning to crack down on offshore accounts and MD’s earnings must be more than his, so they came running back to save their assets

The reason she gave was that hubby wanted to see places like Howrah bridge, Shimla, Charminar, Ajmer Shariff Dargah... πŸ˜† And he wanted his kids to grow up in India πŸ˜›

Thought this was going to be a personal post about your son leaving for college. Came here to wish you all the best.