Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago
QNefertiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

thank you for tag ðŸ¤—

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Any celebration in ghum land is the another name depression.. 

Twitter is fire ðŸ˜†

Never imagined fans will make fun of neil''s dance LMAO ðŸ¤£

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Yaar sahi mein. We give a lot of importance to Ganpati and this festival in the Maharashtrian culture. I don't want to give a bhashan on how and why Ganpati bappa is so revered, but agar kisi ke life mein itni tensions chal rahi hoti na toh woh insaan bhagwaan se ek hi prarthana karta ki saare vighna (obstacles) hata do mere life mein se. Naaki aise dance kar raha hota😆The earlier dance sequences made sense because Virat was in a much happier space in life, but abhi

The makers want to show the ML dancing since he is a dancer 🤣🤣 irrespective of what the current track is 🤣

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: laksh

The makers want to show the ML dancing since he is a dancer 🤣🤣 irrespective of what the current track is 🤣

I remember so many had issues with Sai calling Virat for a dance face off and found it insulting towards Virat...not able to accept it in the name of ITV twists or PH wanting to utilise a dancer...Ab considering Virat is in such a dull mood...after abusing his wife goes on to dance like crazy...🤣and the same want it to be accepted...in the name of ITV twist...

Khair for me it's them using the actor who dances well to promote another show and also festivals mei irrespective of the mood they go for such sequences...

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

As I replied to Asmi on another post, priorities🤣ML acha dance karta hai, usko dance karta hua dikhao. BFF hamare serial mein kaam karti hai, dedicate 10 mins everyday on her character and her greatness😆Story toh jisko likhni thi usne likh di, hum auto pilot pe chala lenge😆

Shyama9090 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for ur advice.. 🤗

I know dear n I tried to control a lot.. but sometimes I think it goes out of control.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ I Maynot be that active here. 

But I'm active on Twitter n insta.. 

Yes u r absolutely right.  Online hype have decreased a lot.. nowadays ppl in Twitter don't even want to participate for trend 

Related to show.. Earlier sairat won almost all polls for weeks but now they r at 4 position .. ðŸ˜’

Everyone getting fed up 

Honestly speaking all r waiting for sairat confession.  After that Tata bye bye to show.. 

I just want to see what strategy SP will play to hook the audience after confession/ consummation.. 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I remember so many had issues with Sai calling Virat for a dance face off and found it insulting towards Virat...not able to accept it in the name of ITV twists or PH wanting to utilise a dancer...Ab considering Virat is in such a dull mood...after abusing his wife goes on to dance like crazy...🤣and the same want it to be accepted...

Khair for me it's them using the actor who dances well to promote another show and also festivals mei irrespective of the mood they go for such sequences...

Dance suits neither for that kid's character nor for virat's character knowing the situation he was in. Can't they think any other method for that show promotion instead of this. And a police officer dancing with the girl who came to him with the complainant of her mom missing case is another clownary. Just because both are good dancers offscreen they show literally anything.  I found Ajinkya- virat face off so out of place. This one is another level. I know itv has no logic. But isn't it too much. Already virat character is getting low. Now showing him happily dancing when he is supposed be sad for his so called hurt caused by his love is utter stupid 🤦. They are blocking all the ways for viewers to sympathise with this character. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Any celebration in ghum land is the another name depression.. 

Twitter is fire ðŸ˜†

Never imagined fans will make fun of neil''s dance LMAO ðŸ¤£

Sigh. That's not right. Neil is a fabulous dancer and nothing can change that

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I remember so many had issues with Sai calling Virat for a dance face off and found it insulting towards Virat...not able to accept it in the name of ITV twists or PH wanting to utilise a dancer...Ab considering Virat is in such a dull mood...after abusing his wife goes on to dance like crazy...🤣and the same want it to be accepted...in the name of ITV twist...

Even in that scene, it was only to make their ML dance, nothing else. They always use the nature of the character Sai to add such scenes. We all know how much the whole team and SBS loves Sai