Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As good as the dance looks, I would prefer the stretching to stop! 

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I remember so many had issues with Sai calling Virat for a dance face off and found it insulting towards Virat...not able to accept it in the name of ITV twists or PH wanting to utilise a dancer...Ab considering Virat is in such a dull mood...after abusing his wife goes on to dance like crazy...🤣and the same want it to be accepted...in the name of ITV twist...

Khair for me it's them using the actor who dances well to promote another show and also festivals mei irrespective of the mood they go for such sequences...

I think that it’s nice that they are showing virat hanging out with samrat and letting loose.
Dancing for the festival and promoting a new show, all good reasons to make Neil dance. He is an awesome dancer.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fj08

I think that it’s nice that they are showing virat hanging out with samrat and letting loose.
Dancing for the festival and promoting a new show, all good reasons to make Neil dance. He is an awesome dancer.

Creative liberties are fine... The show has turned so negative that everything is seen negatively...😭

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cant wait to watch his dance Will watch this episode after skipping these many episodes. TFS ðŸ˜³

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

The show has become so negative now.. the character Virat has gone so low and with the actors justifying it , imagine there is no excitement to see Neil Dance... No craze nothing...Remember Muqaabla..Even after watching on insta, Vanku posted it, everyone were going crazy... They trended Neil.. 

Such a great example of how much conduct matters.. 

This is all that is different from a couple of months ago and now! Bad handling of bad publicity, selective acknowledgement of fan love as per situations, narratives being forced down in interviews & irrelevant justification of tracks in the story popping everywhere just to prove their points.