Episode 183 : Cat fight

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ahilya is in a dilemma whether to follow what Gautama wants and how to do it. Harkubai asks her if she is preparing for Khanderao's welcome. 

Harkubai and Ahilya talk about her dilemma and Harkubai tells she can't escape it, today or tomorrow she has to make the choice.

It is second(third?) death anniversary of Peshwa, they are celebrating it by giving donations. Malharrao is in his room, sad. Gautama talks to him.

Yamoonabai is back..

Gautama and Dwarkabai have a cat fight in the kitchen, proving who is better.

Rakhuma is enjoying it. 

Ahilya asks Renu and Sarja to distribute the foodgrains and other things in the city. Yamoonabai tries to steal some laddus, Sarja tells Ahilya about it, Ahilya says she saw it but let her eat, she likes sweets. 

Ahilya suggests Gangoba to make the donations out of the personal funds instead of state funds.

Rangrao comes there, Gunoji tries to get some information from him but he refuses to share anything. Tukoji brings Rangrao to meet Ahilya as Malharrao wouldn't come out of his room. She assures that she would talk to Malharrao and hopes everything is fine as the matter seemed urgent.

Precap : Ahilya diplomatically asks Malharrao to stall his decision until Khanderao is back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

What harku bai said about politics in is right .. sometimes u have no choice but to play it ..as long as u r fair ..I guess all is well

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love Harkubai's character......she has a pire heart

This DB n GB cat fight is boring.....i dont enjoy it

Want to see KR n Guno fight