Originally posted by: Puruuu

Bhai thread danish ka hi banado bas ðŸ¤£

Koi bhi show ka thread ho, humne usse hi discuss karna hai ðŸ¤£

Naam and title toh sirf formality hai ðŸ¤£

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 2 years ago

But seriously, Minal has done a really good job in this show. She is Isra. Isra is her. That innocence and sincerity in the character could have been played only by her opposite Danish. And what chemistry. Lag rahi thi dono taraf se hai. Im so glad about that. Otherwise poor Danish he can even romance a pole ðŸ˜†

Now, when i watch some Deewangi scenes here and there i cant help but think Hiba played it so bad. Her acting was quite off and forceful in so many places. It was Danish's acting and the love story  that made it look what it was. But from her end, there was hardly any contribution that way. 

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

But seriously, Minal has done a really good job in this show. She is Isra. Isra is her. That innocence and sincerity in the character could have been played only by her opposite Danish. And what chemistry. Lag rahi thi dono taraf se hai. Im so glad about that. Otherwise poor Danish he can even romance a pole ðŸ˜†

Now, when i watch some Deewangi scenes here and there i cant help but think Hiba played it so bad. Her acting was quite off and forceful in so many places. It was Danish's acting and the love story  that made it look what it was. But from her end, there was hardly any contribution that way. 

Frankly mujje hiba bilkul pasand nai aayi deewangi mein 

Na hi before the dhoka nor after and nor even when danish makes a comeback and she is married to haroon 

Bahaut forceful acting hai 

And danish aur uski jodi saath mein bhi mujhe koi khas nai jamti 

Though i liked the pair in hara dil but not that much 

Usse beter wo mujhe mera rab waris wali ladki ke saath laga tha