April 22nd Update

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

April 22nd Update

~ Rishabh is worried n thinks Suhana told him she'll get Roma's baby n his DNA test.

~ Roma is talking to Suimui over phone.. She tells Suimui her family has planned to send somewhere but she doesnt want to go with tears in eyes.. n this is all bcz of Rishabh.. I'll never forgive him. Suimui tells her not to worry n says Shukhlaji has written his statement n he has send mail to Dr. Dev..

~ Postman comes to Dev's home n tells Shikha he has letter for Dev.. Shikha receives letter n read letter from Shukhlaji. Maaji asks who was there on door? Shikha lies to her n say it was salesman.. Maaji says I know u r worried watever is happening in house n not to let tell anything to her parents n tells her to go on holidays for few days with Rishabh..

~ Nihal is frusrated n thinks of Roma.. Kuku says we have took desicion to send Roma somewhere else n says he'll book tickets 4 veryone.. Nihal says I wont come with u.. Kuku says I know y do u want to stay here.. n tells him to control his anger n end the fight n forget everything. Nihal says what should forget Mamaji? Bhul jao ki maine Roma ko bhai nahin baap banke pala hai.. Bhul jao ki meri masoom si behen ke saath us jalil ne kya harkat ki? Kuku shouts so what u r gonna do? will u kill them? Nihal says yeah I'll kill all who gave tears to my sis n tells Roma to take with them.. He say he'll take revenge from all..

~ Suhana goes to hospital n asks for Roma.. Receptionist tells her she had been discharged.. Suhana thinks she came here to get DNA test of baby n Rishabh.. n she calls Nihal but Nihal disconnects call.. then Suhana calls Kuku n asks him to listen to her first.. Kuku says there is nothing left to say now.. n Nanda takes phone from Kuku. Suhana says Chachiji n Nanda says dont call me chachi.. I dont want to listen anything n we wont trust u now.. Nanda cuts phone. Suhana think she wont defeat easily.. I've to do DNA test of baby n Rishabh somehow..

~ Shikha is worried holding Shukhlaji's letter.. Finally she opens letter and read Shukhlahi wrote he supported Rishabh front of DIG that Rishabh had nothing to do with Roma.. But the truth is Rishabh used to love Roma lot n he got married to Roma. Shikha is broken..Episode ends with Shikha's crying face😭

Precap: Rishabh calls Roma n says he's ready to accept her baby n Shikha overheard that.

~Vandu~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update vandu 👏 i think shikha willnot tell anybody about the letter and she will still support rishab coz for her, her parents will not support 😭 ,she cannot think of going back 😭 so i think she willnot support suhana either 😉
i really feel pity for her 😊
abhidip thumbnail
yes i also think the same thing will happen she will support her husband because she is not strang as suhana is
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!
i can't believe sikha knows!
what sill she do next?