Users

Frequent Posters

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Dhiktana dhiktana.. ðŸ˜† 

we have to endure this torture for god knows how long

Mai bol rahi hu take a break from this show for 3-4 weeks! Ye show dekhna continue kiya toh ShiVi aur baaki saare characters se bhi mann uth jaega🤣🤣

I know these PS writers and how they literally destroyed the storyline of the previous show they wrote! They are doing the same with PS ðŸ¤¢

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Raavi in the Dhol sequence is not a dream🤣

Kitna embarrassing hoga yeh!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ª

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva is just watching from the sidelines and is happy for them. He gets FB of Dhara and Gautam about their sacrifice, not having kids for the three bandars and says He will not be there to spoil their happiness and will go far far away from them.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Totally disliked the episode.. skipped most of it. After today's episode i feel those spoilers are not fake. Shiva was saying he will go away from his family

mpks1 thumbnail

Precap- A mohalle ki aunty says to Raavi that Pandya Niwas is celebrating and here she is crying. Raavi thinks they are celebrating her divorce and is angry and yelling  at them all and dancing crazily.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Just be happy they finished off the baby announcement today including dhara nde lol

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The taaney wali aunties were the same savan Pooja aunties

Itna Zeher leke Kahan aunty ðŸ¤ª

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Totally disliked the episode.. skipped most of it. After today's episode i feel those spoilers are not fake. Shiva was saying he will go away from his family

Lol, I was the opposite today ðŸ¤£ I actually liked today's episode ðŸ¤£

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Mai bol rahi hu take a break from this show for 3-4 weeks! Ye show dekhna continue kiya toh ShiVi aur baaki saare characters se bhi mann uth jaegasmiley37smiley37

I know these PS writers and how they literally destroyed the storyline of the previous show they wrote! They are doing the same with PS smiley11

I have seen so much crap on ITV that it doesn’t bother me anymore. I am very much detached to all the shows I watch. I can quit it any time without a heartbreak lol 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: majoni03

RUN away! Good for you Shiva! 

Take kaka along. 

Raavi will follow.