Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

She is comparing Hindutva to Taliban? 

She is calling Hindutva a terror. And on top of that comparing it to taliban??

What Hindutva terror is She even talking about?.

Why does she always Target hindus..? 

Pay a visit to Twitter where thr is videos flooded of muslim men being beaten like animals for being Muslims. It is happening in India and obviously no media wants to cover it! Extremists = terrorist 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

That makes sense.

Everyday on Twitter i see a muslim being lynched, beaten and forced to chant jai shi ram in India. Why no one speaks against these extremists. Dont cover your eyes it is happening! 

Sir, If you see this happening everyday on Twitter...I take your word for it.. We have a judiciary and any act of violence against anyone in our society is worthy of punishment decided by our law...Taliban practices state ordered murders and rapes...I mean...In society of more than 1 Billion people...I can not guarantee you a peaceful harmonious life because fringe elements are everywhere....we are no Taliban 🙏 

Edited by FruitToasty - 2 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She has right for peaceful life.... she can take nxt flight to Pakistan or afghanistan ... Have a safe journey😃

Let us know Aunty if you need money for flight ticket--donation nikalenge😆

Edited by maha15 - 2 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pay a visit to Twitter where thr is videos flooded of muslim men being beaten like animals for being Muslims. It is happening in India and obviously no media wants to cover it! Extremists = terrorist 

Extremism is not terrorism. That’s grossly false equivalence. 

By that logic, half the world is terrorist. Coz we have lot of extremists around us. Not all of them pick up guns and start killing people. 

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

By that logic, half the world is terrorist. Coz we have lot of extremists around us. Not all of them pick up guns and start killing people. 

So stop being a terrorist apologizer here by drawing extremely stupid false comparisons.

And youre going to define whats terrorizing for someone or not? White supremacists are being labelled as terrorists so same applies for any other fanatic. Brutally murdering, lynching, mob attacks, destroying religious temples is equal to terrorism. So yes Hindutvas are no less than terrorist if not worse because thr attacks are constant. And im not a terrorist sympathizer stop jumping to conclusions. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Leftists: Don't call Islamic terrorism "Islamic terrorism", it is just terrorism, it has no religion.

Also Leftists: Hindutva terrorism.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Leftists: Don't call Islamic terrorism "Islamic terrorism", it is just terrorism, it has no religion.

Also Leftists: Hindutva terrorism.

Agreed! I feel both are terrorists. I have no sympathy for ring wingers whether they are Hindu Muslim Jew etc etc 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

So stop being a terrorist apologizer here by drawing extremely stupid false comparisons.

There is no difference between extremism and terrorism? 😕 please explain the difference. 

5 or 6 years back I would have fought with anyone who would have labelled Hindus as terrorists......now all I have to say is if a bunch of people are going around and creating terror for someone... they are terrorists...whether u are a Hindu, Muslim, sikh , Christian....white , black , yellow, brown, blue ,.....whatever.......after Trump's 4 years....the white supremacists are being called terrorists....deal with it.......and people who jump every chance to buy someone a ticket to Pakistan....invest your money in educating some of these anpadh ganwar politicians......India has the potential to be the best.....lekin ye jaahil politicians nahi hone denge...🤢...India ko barbaad kar ke rakh diya...

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

And youre going to define whats terrorizing for someone or not? White supremacists are being labelled as terrorists so same applies for any other fanatic. Brutally murdering, lynching, mob attacks, destroying religious temples is equal to terrorism. So yes Hindutvas are no less than terrorist if not worse because thr attacks are constant. And im not a terrorist sympathizer stop jumping to conclusions. 

I mean it's not that difficult to comprehend looking at the definitions of these terms. A terrorist is a terrorist. Just because the scale is smaller doesn't make you any less a terrorist.

You are a murderer if you murdered 10 people or just 1 person.