Selective Sorry?

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pakhi said sorry to Kavya! Seriously??? Tab kahan gaya attitude and akad? 
Gosh I so hate Pakhi and her bestie! Kavya opens her mouth just to spit venom! Hadh hai! 
I want a positive track now. Fed up of Kavya spitting venom daily, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pakhi ke pass abhi option nahi ha na. Majboori main gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai. Uska ye hi haal ho gaya hai. Woh hi bolke aayi thi na ki bestie hai uske liye, usse koi nahi chahiye, toh ab uski bestie ko sorry nahi bolegi toh jo itna bada challenge deke aayi hai apni mummy ko ki uske bina jeet sakti hai, kya muh dikhayegi. Acha hai let kavya bully her, she deserves this

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kavya ki NO par bhi Pakhi frustration control karti hai because kavya ke sath blame game khelne ki koshish bhi karegi toh na he soori soori sunne milega or na he mamta milegi. 

Pakhi has no guts to speak against Kavya specially after Vanya marriage. Pakhi Kavya se darti toh hai đŸ˜†Pehle Kavya se iss wajah se darti thi that she will snatch her father and today also she has fear of Kavya in her mind that is the reason blame game khelne ki himmat kavya  ke sath kabhi nahi karegi.

She dares to play blame game with her mother because her mother has given her leverage to insult her since childhood.

She has no fear of mother and father which we have today also and that fear is because of our parents respect in our heart.

There is neither fear nor respect that’s why she is unable to say sorry to her own mother. 

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Kavya ki NO par bhi Pakhi frustration control karti hai because kavya ke sath blame game khelne ki koshish bhi karegi toh na he soori soori sunne milega or na he mamta milegi. 

Pakhi has no guts to speak against Kavya specially after Vanya marriage. Pakhi Kavya se darti toh hai đŸ˜†Pehle Kavya se iss wajah se darti thi that she will snatch her father and today also she has fear of Kavya in her mind that is the reason blame game khelne ki himmat kavya  ke sath kabhi nahi karegi.

She dares to play blame game with her mother because her mother has given her leverage to insult her since childhood.

She has no fear of mother and father which we have today also and that fear is because of our parents respect in our heart.

There is neither fear nor respect that’s why she is unable to say sorry to her own mother. 

Honestly what annoys me is that 

Anupamaa starts crying seeing her child insulting her. 

It is ridiculous. Sidha bolo thik hain zyada problem hain nikal ya shakal mat dikha. 

I understand her concern about wardrobe malfuction, health, that is what a mother is, but that's it not more than that. 

I know Anupamaa won't ever slap or shout on her. Chup toh kamse kam karwa sakti haina. 

Yahi bacche phir bade hokar kuch na kuch karte hain and parents ko phir nazare churani padti hain. 

If Anupamaa can't displine her child then she should be mum and let Bapuji and Baa do it. 

Vanraj is a shit personality but he never insults his parents, even they stand against him. 

But Yaha Pakhi too is not a great personality and dusro ki izzat ki toh baat he na kare. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

Honestly what annoys me is that 

Anupamaa starts crying seeing her child insulting her. 

It is ridiculous. Sidha bolo thik hain zyada problem hain nikal ya shakal mat dikha. 

I understand her concern about wardrobe malfuction, health, that is what a mother is, but that's it not more than that. 

I know Anupamaa won't ever slap or shout on her. Chup toh kamse kam karwa sakti haina. 

Yahi bacche phir bade hokar kuch na kuch karte hain and parents ko phir nazare churani padti hain. 

If Anupamaa can't displine her child then she should be mum and let Bapuji and Baa do it. 

Vanraj is a shit personality but he never insults his parents, even they stand against him. 

But Yaha Pakhi too is not a great personality and dusro ki izzat ki toh baat he na kare. 

@bold : Exactly! if anupama can't discipline her child then she should be mum and let bapuji and baa do it. Today she was like aj pakhi ka function hai toh aj no punishment,kal dena punishment. 

I was like senseless woman ,tumhari beti kal kisi member par hath uthayegi toh kya yeh bologi ki aj pehle school competition and punishment next day?! She was looking damn senseless when she was busy giving importance so called school competition. Agar meri mummy hoti toh front seat mai ja kar baithegi bhi or mooh par sunayegi ki tuje stage se utarna hai toh utar i will definitely come. 

Yaha to bichare bapuji ko parenting ka kam karna padd raha hai because Maa mamta ke allawa kuch nahi janti and baap sir par chadhane ke allawa kuch nahi janta.

I agree vanraj is shit personality but he never insults his parents.must say baa-bapuji did fabulous job for dolly and vanraj when it comes to respecting parents.

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

People learn how to treat you based on what you accept from them..

Anupama is the prime reason for Pakhi’s behavior towards her.. She disciplines Samar for his slightest mistakes too cos she very well knows Samar loves her and wouldn’t mind her scolding him but nvr corrects Toshu or Pakhi the same way cos she doesn’t want to be in their bad books..

Who on earth, loves her In-laws more than her parents? She treats them as if they are some Demi Gods, which I personally find over the top. 

Irrespective of age, everybody should be respected and corrected as well when they are wrong. 

Annual day performances or competitions in school are pretty important for children who are going to school. It’s definitely important for them. Bapuji could have disciplined Pakhi after the performance.. 

Instead of correcting Pakhi today, had he corrected “Baa” and Vanraj long back when they were insulting, belittling Anupama infront of the kids, this day would have never come.. 

I find Pakhi’s insecurities and outburst more real than other’s behavior in the house.. 

Everyone in the house taunts Rakhi, Kinjal nvr asked Baa to stop calling her mom “Naagin” . She seems fine with the name calling but if someone says something to Anupama, she feels bad. 

I don’t think Rakhi is a bad mother, she might not be there for kinjal in person but she did took care of her upbringing well unlike Anupama. 

All the characters in this Serial are Hypocrites. 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not to support Kavya here, but Pakhi has been a hypocrite since day 1.

When she moved out with Vanraj in pretext to support her father, she was just looking out for her own convenience. That came crumbling down when she stopped getting her cold coffee and sandwiches from Kavya and was fed cereal instead of homemmade food for breakfast.

Once she patched up with Anupamaa, she insulted Kavya like there was no tomorrow.

Now she has sided with Kavya and is insulting Anupamaa like all of the previous never happened.

I really wish she shows some attitude to Anupamaa after winning or losing the competition. Anupamaa needs her own set of lessons learnt. As for Pakhi, Kavya already has her slap in store for her because she is gonna miss her interview due to this dance competition!

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest, more than pakhi and Kavya, I feel angry at Anupama. How much of doormat can you be? 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

not door mat i would say senseless .