It's a good time for Anupama to get out of emotional bonding

catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

For 25 long years she was strongly emotionally attached with the family.  Was under terrible shock on the cheating of husband,  but came out of it thinking children will  support.  Now when son and daughter turned against her,  the initial reaction was again sadness and hurt like in the case of husband.  This time I think Anupama should  learn a lesson quickly and start detaching herself.  I want Paki to remain negative irrespective of the outcome of dance competition.  If she wins,  she will disown mother with pride and ego.  If she loose,  then disown in anger and shame.  This is the time Anupama to declare in front of the entire family,  after 25 years her husband didn't want her.  After 23 years her son didn't want her.  Now,  after 17 years her daughter don't want her.  She is OK with it.  She will not bother about anything related to  these three unless they specifically request.  I wish at this time a very young angel like girl comes home wishing her Jaisrihrishna.  Her student in dance academy and also a student of the same school where she works.  Her father,  a handsome middle aged man follows excusing himself and request Anupama to teach dance to her daughter at home instead of school as she is not only fond of the dance but also the teacher.  CVs should think of introducing a new man in her life.  A support system,  a student who will compensate the loss of affection from daughter.