Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

His body language is evidence of his inner turmoil..πŸ’”

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

We all thought rudhita especially ani needs marriage to know Bondita love her as woman but did u all see Bon deserves what kind of love -the kind of love ani does to her as Bon character hi aisa hai and this si reason I always knew ani ki feelings aisi hi hai hai ki I am crying tears of joy and bon every wounds are filled now

It is a lesson to us as to what kind of love ani has for Bondita and for that he does not need to see Bonn as girl or a woman

He will be ready to be with bon in any form

Next pahse and upcoming episodes will be painful as ani will be having mixed feelings for bon and even bon will be left alone to fight the mess she created

Why do I feel ab next epsidoe mein we will see Bon on cloud nine as she came to know of ani love for him and thinking of ani and dreaming 🀩πŸ₯°πŸ˜

I agree....the next few episodes are indeed going to be exhausting specially because TRC and Shampoo will try to create differences between Bondita and Anirudh by forcing Ani to misunderstand her but now it the time we will see how much Anirudh trusts Bondita. As he said, the bond they share is unique and kam se kam iss bond mein itna trust toh hona hi chahiye that he can say with any hesitation that Bondita did not have any evil ulterior motives to falsify her identity and enter RC Haweli!

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unnatiiii_17

ohhh mmmmm gggggggg😲😲

Kya h ye πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Ginni di hospital book krao mein kt ri hu upr

Apne baju me ek bed mere liye bhi.. plej πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

His body language is evidence of his inner turmoil..πŸ’”

Still his family thinks he's happy..😊

Wah bhai wah..

Slow claps..πŸ‘

Akhein nehi hain to hume bol dete.. Chanda maang ke operation karwa dete tumlogo ka..😊

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSCfbclCl9K/?utm_medium=copy_link

Oh boy.......OH BOYYY😍😍😍😍

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Mujhe samjh nahi aa raha kaunsa sadma jhelu phele..  Anirudh wala ya Pravisht wala πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Behan ...ye show walo ne thaan liya hai ki hum sab ko permanent sadme mein daal ke hi rahenge...😭😭😭

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

Behan ...ye show walo ne thaan liya hai ki hum sab ko permanent sadme mein daal ke hi rahenge...😭😭😭

Saturday se bas sadme me hu yaar.. pata nahi kya karungi.. kaam kuch nahi ki maine πŸ˜­

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiii12

I agree....the next few episodes are indeed going to be exhausting specially because TRC and Shampoo will try to create differences between Bondita and Anirudh by forcing Ani to misunderstand her but now it the time we will see how much Anirudh trusts Bondita. As he said, the bond they share is unique and kam se kam iss bond mein itna trust toh hona hi chahiye that he can say with any hesitation that Bondita did not have any evil ulterior motives to falsify her identity and enter RC Haweli!

Why there was no pyar shabd in ani monologue but bon in her monologue said pehle din se apki aankhon mein pyar dekha hai 

Does makers want to prove there is a difference in the viewpoints of ani and bon and who is right or who is wrong 

It is evident both are on different pedestal of love and bon has layers to reach at that level and ani has fo reach to Bon level

I guess cc tirth will make Bon devastated and ani help and support will heal her

Lekin itna main sure hoo I want ani and bon to move away from rcs and das haveli

She should be in a different world and ani is welcome in her wolrd 

It is beautiful yet complicated 

The love the have between them needs not to be VocAl 

Ek soulful vaala love hai inke beech 

Edited by Katy4566 - 2 years ago