Udariyaan drabbles | Mayuri's collection thread

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Heya! 

All those who frequent this forum are no strangers to my habit of posting short stories/drabbles on random threads, so upon a few of my buddies' suggestion I decided to compile them all on a single thread. And behold, the collection thread was born!

This will be a series of fun posts with a sporadic update schedule (I'll update whenever inspiration strikes or you could give me random prompts too if you want and I'll see if I can turn them into something more 😉)

Before we begin, let me tell you that the characters in my drabbles will be um... slightly different than what are shown on the show. Keep reading to find out what I mean 😆

So lets start off with some of my previous posts~

1. WHEN TEJO IS JEALOUS-

Tejo slammed Fateh against the wall in a threatening manner.

"Who the hell is Daya?'' she spoke through clenched teeth while shoving Fateh's phone on his face "Is this the girl you've been texting behind my back? Huh?"

Fateh stared at her wide-eyed, "How did you-"

"It was very easy unlocking your phone. 'Mitran da dhaba' isn't exactly the best password you know" Tejo retorted "Just because you friend zoned me do you think you can go ahead and cheat on me with this- this Daya?!"

"But Tejo I wasn't-"

"Shut up! I'd be a fool to expect the truth from you, I'll just go ahead and call her myself!"

Tejo furiously dialed the contact under Fateh's futile protest, she had to see for herself who dared to seduce her blockhead of a husband and actually managed to succeed, she will have to ask for pointers!

"Hello?", A male voice sounded from the other end and left Tejo utterly stupefied "... Daya?"

"Yes, who am I speaking to?"

"..."

Tejo hung up the call after a while and stared at Fateh in silence.

Fateh: Are you satisfied? Could you at least let me go now?

Tejo: …

Tejo: You gay?

2. TEJO'S USUALLY UNUSUAL NIGHT OUT-

Tejo sneaked out of the Virk's mansion under the guise of visiting a friend along with Mahi. They slip out of their basic suits and put on some high heels to pair with their LBDs

Mahi: God bhabhi, jabse veer ji trip pe nikle hain mai toh boriyat se mari jaa rahi thi, uppar se woh paagal Amrik, jab dekho aapke peeche laga rehta hai. Veer ji ke jaane ke baad to aur bhi zyaada chipakne laga hai. Thank god we have a night out today.

Tejo: It's ok Mahi ye sab toh life me chalta rehta hai, what's important right now is that we enjoy ourselves!

They both laugh and make their way towards the bright pink limo rented by Tejo's friend Daya.

Mahi and Tejo had the time of their lives on the dance floor. Feeling parched they make their way towards the bar.

Tejo: Two bottles of water please.

Mahi: Two vodka shots as well!

Tejo: Hey no drinking tonight, Do you want mummy ji to find out?!

Mahi: Not if we drink in moderation and spray two bottles worth of sanitizer onto ourselves, she'll never know the difference! they both contain alcohol anyway.

The two giggle amongst themselves before a conversation from behind them entered their ears.

"Ugh! It's so hard pretending to be a sanskaari maa when you're just a basic b**** on the inside. Bartender, two more shots please"

"I know right? freaking normies. By the way jeeji won't you stink of alcohol?"

"I'll spray some sanitizer onto myself, it's not like they'll ever find out. And again Nimmo, for the last time don't call me 'jeeji' when we're out clubbing. Call me 'Preet' get it? Preet!"

Mahi: …

They both slowly turn back only to make eye contact with Gurpreet and Nimmo, also in LBDs and smoky makeup. 

*Awkward silence ensues* 

3. WHAT A 'DOMINANT TEJO' LOOKS LIKE-

Tejo: What the hell?

Fateh: What?

Tejo: You just looked at that girl for 6 seconds longer than usual. Is she your type? 

Fateh: …

How should he tell his wife that he just liked that woman's dress and thought Tejo would look good in a gown too. They were out on a shopping date and Tejo was trying on her 15th salwar suit. 

Tejo glanced at her husband looking like an abandoned puppy after being teased and a naughty smile flashed past her face. She entered the trial room with a few clothes and called out, "Fateh, come here for a second"

Fateh dejectedly went closer, "Now now Tejo, I know you look great in every outfit but do I need to enter-" 

A hand came out and forcibly pulled Fateh inside the trial room.

Moments later, a smirking Tejo exited the trial room followed by a blushing Fateh in tow.

An eight year old boy observed Fateh from afar and confusedly called out to his mother, "Mom, why does that uncle have red marks on his neck?"

His mom looked at Fateh's disheveled clothes and knowingly replied, "Must've been bitten by a mosquito" 

The boy grew even more confused, "But you also have the same marks on your neck sometimes"

"Your father is also a big mosquito" The woman mumbled to herself and went off with her son.

4. FATEJO'S ANNIVERSARY (Originally published for Bluekohl's short stories thread)

Tejo: What are you doing?!

Fateh: …Baking? 

Tejo: Then why the hell is the sink on fire?!

Tejo glanced around the kitchen that looked no less than a crime scene straight out of a horror movie. Who was going to clean this mess?!

Fateh seemed completely oblivious to Tejo's dark expression. With a wide grin on his face, he handed her a cake "Today's a special day so I thought I'd make something for you... Do you like it?" 

Tejo stared at the blushing Fateh and then at the cake.

Why do I see eyeballs in this cake? Is this why today's special? Because you'll finally assassinate me today? Thinking to herself, Tejo smiled at Fateh "Darling, what made you kil-cook today?"

Fateh's smile disappeared in an instant, "Don't tell me... did you forget?"

"What? What did I forget?"

"Today's our anniversary..."

Tejo froze in shock, she looked at Fateh's saddened expression and then at the cake in her hands. She forgot to get him a gift!!! 

Suddenly a lightbulb flickered on top of her head, it's not like she doesn't have a gift... 

Tejo: I was just kidding Fateh, I have a gift for you too.

Fateh (lighting up): Really?! 

Tejo: Yes, follow me.

Tejo, with a mischievous smile on her face, led the completely oblivious Fateh towards the bedroom. What followed next was the most memorable anniversary night for Fateh.

What was the gift you ask? Well, the embarrassed expression on Fateh's face is answer enough. 

5. FATEH x BOXING GLOVES, THE WEIRDEST SHIP YET-

Fateh sat in front of his family in utter silence, they were all gathered in the living room on his request. Surprisingly, Jasmine had been urgently summoned to their abode as well. Several pair of eyes collectively urged Fateh to speak. 

Taking a deep breath, Fateh began talking "I have something important to share with all of you. I realized I could no longer keep this a secret, the truth is I... I love-"

"Yes! yes I knew it Fateh" Jasmine began shrieking with all her might, "I knew you can't live without me. You're going to divorce Tejo aren't you?! Isn't that why you called me here? Hahaha I knew it, Take that Tejo! I-" 

Before Jasmine could continue, Tejo stoically stabbed her in the neck with a sedative, she could no longer bear her husband being coveted by her sister like that! The whole family calmly watched on as Tejo dragged the unconscious Jasmine by her legs, and threw her in the garden outside. Mahi leisurely sipped on her tea.

Tejo returned to face her husband. With tears in her eyes, she continued "I think I know what you're going to talk about. I noticed this before but now I'm sure... Fateh you're bisexual aren't you?"

Ignoring Fateh's bewildered look, Tejo rambled on "I found out when we slept together for the first time. By the way your technique was horrible and you kept glancing at your phone. When I checked it, I saw Abhiraj's text on it. Was it not enough that you used to date my sister in the past that you had to violate my brother too?! Will you only be satisfied after you've conquered all of the Sandhus?!"

Amrik upon hearing this, began enthusiastically patting his brother "That's my Veere! Teach me too bhai!"

"Ho hai jeeji, you have another Sandhu as your son-in-law now" Nimmo commented as Mahi kept sipping on her tea.

"No no it's nothing like that!" Fateh tried to clear up the misunderstanding "For the record, I'm neither gay nor am I straight. I'm actually... glove-sexual"

Family: …

Unconscious Jasmine: …

"That time when we were doing the ding-dong I wasn't looking at Abhiraj's text, rather it was the wallpaper of my phone, my beloved gloves' picture. When I began assessing my feelings, I realized that I neither love Jasmine nor Tejo, the only one in my heart are my boxing gloves. I've decided to follow my heart and spend the rest of my life with my cherished gloves, given that I don't want to cheat on them I'll be divorcing you Tejo" After saying so, Fateh gently picked up the blushing boxing gloves beside him and went away with a smile on his face.

Mahi: *still sipping on her tea* Well that escalated quickly.

I'm thinking the same guys, What the hell is this?!?!?!  I have no idea what I just wrote lmao.

Well, you guys must have got an inkling about my characters by now right? 

I'll publish more when I feel like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinderela Personal Use Regular

6. JUST A DREAM [27-07-2021]

Edited by I_StanStrongFLs - 2 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thank you so much for this post, Mayuri. 🤗

You write stories so well ⭐️ 

Please keep writing OS / FF even if the storyline in the show sucks.. 

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thank you so much for this post, Mayuri. 🤗

You write stories so well ⭐️ 

Please keep writing OS / FF even if the storyline in the show sucks.. 

Than you so much @Swetha-Sai ❤️

You bet I'll keep writing even if the show depresses the hell out of me 😆

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yayyyy Mayuri!!! So happy you finally made an index. Can't wait for more additions to the list.🥳

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yessss.... finally.

I can re read them whenever I feel like without having to search in the long buried pages of the forum.

Hehe...

Thank God you finally made a series.

Please continue writing them. They seriously work like a energy booster to me after the episode hammers my head❤️

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The last one was hilarious! Read that one for the first time 😆

Keep writing! Love them all!

Originally posted by: hapc

Yayyyy Mayuri!!! So happy you finally made an index. Can't wait for more additions to the list.🥳

Ayyy hapc! Look forward to the additions 😃

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Yessss.... finally.

I can re read them whenever I feel like without having to search in the long buried pages of the forum.

Hehe...

Thank God you finally made a series.

Please continue writing them. They seriously work like a energy booster to me after the episode hammers my head❤️

Aww Niki I'm so happy to hear this. It motivates me to write more!! 😉

Originally posted by: lovereading14

The last one was hilarious! Read that one for the first time 😆

Keep writing! Love them all!

Yeah I figured you didn't read that one since I just wrote that yesterday, but good to know you enjoyed it 😆