PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

It will become better. If not, I shall move in too🤗

Meratoh track record raha hai doomed shows ke saath 😭

Momzieee🤗

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

Okay guys I will try to give a positivity dose of Shivismiley36

The entire family is in the aangan. They were segregating old things which to keep which to throw away. Rishita found the school things of the brothers. She sees report cards of Dev and exclaims that he was so hard working in childhood too - he has got such excellent grades. Then she sees a beautiful project depicting Pandya store and tells Dev that she did not know he was so good at crafts to make this project.

That belongs to Shiva not Dev- came the voice of Raavi. Shiva looks astonished that she remembers. Dhara voices the question in everyone's minds- that is true Raavi but how are you so sure of it?

Dhara di, in the entire school career, this was the only project Shiva was enthusiastic about. We had to make a model or presentation of what we want to do in future. Shiva had made this model of Pandya store- See here is the door, this is meant to be Kaka, this is Gombi, these figurines are the customers. It was always Shiva's dream to work in Pandya store and see it flourishing.

Rishita asks Raavi confused how she knows what each figurine meant.

Krish replies she would know she was the one who helped him with it. She came to give ladoo to Dev; saw Shiva working hard and sat down to help him. They ate the ladoos too. Neither Dev nor I got any ladoo completed Krish sadly.

Shiva says- Ay Krish she did not help anything.She was just .. He got interrupted by Raavi- I was the one who coloured the entire thing. You could not have given the right colouring for the life of you. It would have looked so much better if you had allowed me to fix the origami trees I made but no..She stopped suddenly seeing the trees were there but she remembered clearly that he did not want the trees since there were no trees in the real Pandya store. But he still put it there because she said? She looked towards him. He seemed a bit flustered and looked away. Raavi smiled ; so he did put it because she said.

Chikki... sorry for the late quote...this is so beautiful❤️

You blended Shivi's childhood and present so well ..I loved the last part ..he drew the trees because she said....we have always seen how her opinion matters to him❤️

Loved reading this!!

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Chikki... sorry for the late quote...this is so beautiful❤️

You blended Shivi's childhood and present so well ..I loved the last part ..he drew the trees because she said....we have always seen how her opinion matters to him❤️

Loved reading this!!

Should I take this to scene requests then dear Pri?😊

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She is like the blizzard and can be fire too. She is a paradox yet aligned. She is a giver and will always nurture. She believes in goodness and can be selfless too. Demanding and dainty! Effervescent yet Enigma!! She like the wind. Fluid, languid and moving on in life!

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Should I take this to scene requests then dear Pri?😊

Yes for sure❤️

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is like the blizzard and can be fire too. She is a paradox yet aligned. She is a giver and will always nurture. She believes in goodness and can be selfless too. Demanding and dainty! Effervescent yet Enigma!! She like the wind. Fluid, languid and moving on in life!

Beautiful ❤️

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Shiva grew up

But bhabhi didn't 

That made it look more creepy

The main problem is shiny doesn't look like the correct age for the role.. 

🤣🤣

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rishita will be like Dev is your son in law. Why are you obsessed with Shiva? Yeh partiality hai 😒

Jaanu - Dev mei woh baat hi nahi hai( with feels)

Shiva smirks. Dev faints. Raavi and Rishita run away from Somnath 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Let Shiva kiss her already.😭

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -abz-

Additional note. 

For Shivi, 40% of me can agree to the reason behind their lack of communication. They have been at each other's throat since childhood.

But what about Dev and Rishu baby? Were they not in a relationship for two years? For Rishita's straight forward talks, Dev would have not agreed to her even at a single point. How the hell did they manage to survive two years? Doubt hota hai 🤔

Or Dev would have done some bhayankar naatak to appease her.🤣

I have thought a lot about this. Two years is the intial "honeymoon" period in any relationship- you are essentially riding high on emtions of new love and just getting to know the person. You generally are not critically evaluating the person. DevTa are in their early 20s at best- they are essentially kids who never thought about future, what they want from their lives or partners. These thoughts normally  pop up towards your late 20s(was in marriage markeg briefly when I was 22 and much more seriously 24-26. World of difference in the way I though about my life partner and marriage in this interlude.)

Also, they had the added thrill of meeting in secret. Every second probably counted- both most likely avoided heavy topics of discussion as they didn't know when they could meet nect and how long.

If you notice, Dhara is so important to Dev, but his "Bhabi is very important to me because of xyz" conversations all happened after marriage.