Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

my injury was really bad plus I went into mental shock  and bro had to be called in from Dubai to Karnataka since I stopped responding to medicine. 

I could not allow anyone incl women to touch me for a few months except bro and bff.  The 2 weeks I was in hospital I was not ok being touched without his presence. Poor bro was literally tied to me for a month.

But our guru cum fam.doc visited me and gave me courage and reminded me that he will help and everything will be ok. Somehow I felt ok . I was not aware he was battling terminal kidney illnesses. Just when I started recovering he passed away. So gain it was a setback.

I was a part of a online support group till i got pregnant. My doc told me that I could help a lot of peeps just due to the physical recovery I achieved

My close friend was taking counsellor's help to move on in life when her husband cheated on her for other woman. Today she is married to good man ,having child and in happy space but she is unable to forget what her first husband did with her. 

You suffered a lot ! Glad to see you have such a supportive brother❤️

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

For me, Kavya is out and out back hearted woman and can't expect anything good from villain so she is behaving the way villain acts i.e. jealous soul with black heart. Neither interested in kavya nor in madalsa. Same for pakhi/rakhi whatever. 

Ronit Roy is too good for this chidiya ghar and i doubt they have budget to invite ronit roy in this chidiya ghar😆 Ronit will overshadow all the existing characters of this show within the 2 minutes of screen space😆

Totally Agree with everything.  Yes!! Ronit Roy will eat them alive.  Kavya will definitely leave her V for him in a heart beat.😂