Mujse dosti karoge scene of anupama vanraj

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Being wife , i feel sooooo disgusted and nauseated seeing "mujse dosti karoge" scene of anupama and vanraj.

Being wife in life, i can totally understand the meaning of 8 long years of betrayal, 8 long years of time when husband shared bed with some other woman, 8 long years of time when husband choose to give all the rights of wife to some other woman in the cafes, in the bed, in the movies, in the heart and what not!! 

That pain, that agony, that frustration,that betrayal can take years of time to heal wife's heart.

In the real life is it possible for any normal wife to share mujse dosti karoge moment with that man who ruined your soul, who cheated you for 8 long years and shared bed with other woman behind your back.?????? 

I feel soooooo disgusted watching that scene and in the moment i feel like i should stop watching this disgustingly unrealistic show.

Being cordial with ex-husband is totally different thing than what i saw in today's episode. You can forgive but can't forget such a heart wrenching betrayal of your partner .

I have seen mauli's heartwrenching scenes when her 8 long years husband cheated on her with some other woman in silsila badalte rishto ka. Mauli's life/pain after divorce and betrayal was extremely realistic ❤️

How easily they had mujse dosti karoge moment, How easily anupama is involving herself in vanraj's business venture, How easily anupama is still so connected with vanraj!!! These all the things are very difficult to digest for any normal wife who is living marriage life. 

Is there any wife out there? I want to read opinion of real life wife on anupama-vanraj's mujse dosti karoge moment and anupama's cafe connection with vanraj.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i started watching the silsla when she was being cheated it was so real but i did not like the season 2.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kooki07

i started watching the silsla when she was being cheated it was so real but i did not like the season 2.

yes the way mauli lived the life after divorce was commendable. She is such an iconic character and inspiration to every women. Mauli gave divorce to kunal but it took years to heal her while leading individual life with child. Mauli had also maintained cordial relationship with kunal for the sake of their child mishti but must say she had so high standards as a woman/mother. Mauli had forgiven kunal but she was unable to forget what he did with her for nandini. 

I had loved mauli's journey after divorce. The way she lived her life with her in-laws and they way her in-law's threw kunal out of the house was "nayi soch" in true meaning.

Mauli was living with her mother in law and grand mother in law after divorce with her child mishti but unlike "Anupama" serial drama, kunal nandini ko ghar se nikal diya gaya tha and there was nothing like mauli and nandini both were living with kunal under the same roof. 

Anupama writer shoul see silsila season 1 on voot to get some true guidance about "Nayi Soch" and how mauli character lived her solo life after divorce being single mother. Anupama should take some inspiration from mauli.

"mujse dosti karoge" scene was damn unrealistic/pukeworthy from any wife's point of view .

kooki07 thumbnail

i loved it sisal 1 but they were trying to copy Anupama it is 0 out off 100 .

kooki07 thumbnail

the angry sign is for Anupama

psforums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Being wife , i feel sooooo disgusted and nauseated seeing "mujse dosti karoge" scene of anupama and vanraj.

Being wife in life, i can totally understand the meaning of 8 long years of betrayal, 8 long years of time when husband shared bed with some other woman, 8 long years of time when husband choose to give all the rights of wife to some other woman in the cafes, in the bed, in the movies, in the heart and what not!! 

That pain, that agony, that frustration,that betrayal can take years of time to heal wife's heart.

In the real life is it possible for any normal wife to share mujse dosti karoge moment with that man who ruined your soul, who cheated you for 8 long years and shared bed with other woman behind your back.?????? 

I feel soooooo disgusted watching that scene and in the moment i feel like i should stop watching this disgustingly unrealistic show.

Being cordial with ex-husband is totally different thing than what i saw in today's episode. You can forgive but can't forget such a heart wrenching betrayal of your partner .

I have seen mauli's heartwrenching scenes when her 8 long years husband cheated on her with some other woman in silsila badalte rishto ka. Mauli's life/pain after divorce and betrayal was extremely realistic ❤️

How easily they had mujse dosti karoge moment, How easily anupama is involving herself in vanraj's business venture, How easily anupama is still so connected with vanraj!!! These all the things are very difficult to digest for any normal wife who is living marriage life. 

Is there any wife out there? I want to read opinion of real life wife on anupama-vanraj's mujse dosti karoge moment and anupama's cafe connection with vanraj.

Yes. I have not seen or read today's epi but my opinion in general.. this is BS

and not to forget that special aam ras at the resort and all the other mothering she does to Kavya now including cooking and all. pure BS

she practically convinced Vanraj to marry her. (they could have at least showed that Kavya was sorry for what happened and Anupama and Kavya do bond for any reason). But here EVERYBODY in that family keeps insulting her at every chance they get and she just ups her game in being their doormat to please them. 

I also dont agree with her parenting but thats fine. thats her personal business as to what extent she wants to spoil her children.

but with Vanraj and Kavya.. no way anyone in the right mind in the real world would  be able to do that. 

kooki07 thumbnail

i have not watched it yet but i think no women on this earth would be able to do it unless deep down she still loves him.

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As much as I don't like Kavya, I think her ways although stupid but are more realistic than Anu. Even her insecurity makes sense, seeing how easily Vanraj has forgotten their past deeds - in case of Any - her suffering.

You don't just move on from your past 25 years of pain, it stays with you lifetime.

Nothing so far after that resort episode makes much sense. Her pampering Kavya is something just crazy. You are right no one in real life would behave like her if they are in their right state of mind. They just keep normalising this whole situation. 

Being kind, humane is one thing, being blind stupid is another. She keeps shouting she is an excellent parent, but never even considered taking anyone's input before pushing Vanraj and Kavya to get married. 

I think in race of being allrounder and miss right, they are just downplaying all moral/humane actions.  

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed any sane married or divorced women can't be so comfortable with her husband who cheated her for 8 years untill she never loved him betrayed be any kind of from any one friends family hurts more than anyone imagine 

I have been betrayed by my friends and I still feel that ping I couldn't reconnect with them after some incidents even if I talked I could never trust them again and insult behind my back or jokes in front of me even if I wasn't able  to voice out firm disaagreement I definitely could not see them in same light 

Here they are showing a women who was constantly ridiculed by her husband in laws and children also sambndhan and gf of her husband has no grudges for anyone and for me this is not great Ness this is highest level of self harm and what they want to show if you tolerate shit from in laws and husband one day they are going to respect your efforts be a victim of domestic violence untill and unless your in laws and husband accept you as good women and worthy.

Yes I definitely wanted Anupama to move on from Vanraj and not scheme against him or his family for the sake of revenge she must focus on her self . If she wanted to get even with him she could have filed  mental harrasment case against Vanraj and his mother also Kavya and of she wanted Rakhi also .

Not backbiting legal way to fight for once they could have shown a women who raised voice for herself and moved on in her life at mid 40

Or simply moved focusing on her own life and her children

But more than herself she is concerned about Kavya and V do not fight with each other don't hurt each other have a family and make sure both are happy and make them comfortable in home guiding Kavya in house matter being her shield against taunt of her mother in law or children

Height of stupidity

Can watch for entertainment but in no way Anupama is heroine or the show has any positive message

One more thing I always liked about Anupama that she does not shout unnecessary and try to diffuse situation rather than getting angry and making things worse but she must have mind to apply her good qualities as to where she should show her good Ness

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes the way mauli lived the life after divorce was commendable. She is such an iconic character and inspiration to every women. Mauli gave divorce to kunal but it took years to heal her while leading individual life with child. Mauli had also maintained cordial relationship with kunal for the sake of their child mishti but must say she had so high standards as a woman/mother. Mauli had forgiven kunal but she was unable to forget what he did with her for nandini. 

I had loved mauli's journey after divorce. The way she lived her life with her in-laws and they way her in-law's threw kunal out of the house was "nayi soch" in true meaning.

Mauli was living with her mother in law and grand mother in law after divorce with her child mishti but unlike "Anupama" serial drama, kunal nandini ko ghar se nikal diya gaya tha and there was nothing like mauli and nandini both were living with kunal under the same roof. 

Anupama writer shoul see silsila season 1 on voot to get some true guidance about "Nayi Soch" and how mauli character lived her solo life after divorce being single mother. Anupama should take some inspiration from mauli.

"mujse dosti karoge" scene was damn unrealistic/pukeworthy from any wife's point of view .

👍🏼