Episode 141 : Mother's love

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

19-07-2021

Sitabai and Dwarkabai chat, Yamoonabai tries to give her two cents but Dwarkabai stops her and sunoifys a few things and tells not add fuel to fire👏

Yamoonabai talks to herself that she needs to protect Dwarka..like she's a child🤔

The farmer family have suttak and can't go to temple so Dhanaji and Shahukar plan to burn them.

The trio Ahilya, Khanderao & Tukoji discuss how to get the original papers.

Yamoonabai tries to overhear but they're talking slow n she's quite far so couldn't make out. 

Dwarkabai and Sitabai are looking at her old playthings and reminiscing her childhood. Gautama asks why Gunoji didn't come, Sitabai tells he's busy. Dwarkabai gets happy hearing that he was invited.

Malharrao invites the trio to share the parganas given by Peshwa to him. Ahilya asks if she is invited in the discussion and Malharrao says that as a future queen, she has to be present here. They are choosing the headquarter/capital of the state. Malharrao chooses Indore after giving justification as why others are not chosen, strategic and economic importance.  

Gautama and Harkubai give her sweets and shower her with love. Sitabai asks why her toys were not given to Ahilya yet, Gautama says that she couldn't give it without her permission. Dwarkabai thinks Gautama is very smart, she will give her daughter's rights to Ahilya and Khanderao. 

Precap : AB, KR & TR make plan of getting into Shahukar's house. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Beautiful update as usual, Neha ❤️❤️ And it was such a beautiful episode too today, one of the best IMHO. Loved the episode. First of all, the best part of the episode was MR-TR-KR-AB scene of making Indore the capital. Such a good scene it was!! Also GB displaying so much love for Seeta Bai was very surprising and pretty indigestible to me (no doubt it seemed suspicious to DB too), but good to see the "caring" GB nowadays. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Beautiful update as usual, Neha ❤️❤️ And it was such a beautiful episode too today, one of the best IMHO. Loved the episode. First of all, the best part of the episode was MR-TR-KR-AB scene of making Indore the capital. Such a good scene it was!! Also GB displaying so much love for Seeta Bai was very surprising and pretty indigestible to me (no doubt it seemed suspicious to DB too), but good to see the "caring" GB nowadays. 

I believe she's trying to make up for the mess.. warna aise itna sab nahi karti

It is good to see her caring side but Dwarka wale doubt mujhe bhi hai 😆

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So, Indore is coming❤️.

I love how A gives proud wifey looks when KR speaks like a king❤️

GB was looking beautiful today ❤️

So tomorrow maybe KR will bhes badlo and go to sahukar's house,I hope koi drama naa hooo and Ahilya doesn't become super saviour. Thoda bhao KR ko bhi milna chahiye😆

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

So, Indore is coming❤️.

I love how A gives proud wifey looks when KR speaks like a king❤️

GB was looking beautiful today ❤️

So tomorrow maybe KR will bhes badlo and go to sahukar's house,I hope koi drama naa hooo and Ahilya doesn't become super saviour. Thoda bhao KR ko bhi milna chahiye😆

@Bold: I think we are watching a show based on the life story & achievements of the great Ahilya Bai, instead of her husband, so focus should remain on her only. Also our society should learn appreciating women's achievements based on their sole qualities, not through their husband's supportive kinda nature or how much contributions did they give to their wives. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I believe she's trying to make up for the mess.. warna aise itna sab nahi karti

It is good to see her caring side but Dwarka wale doubt mujhe bhi hai 😆

Yeah, GB's trying hardly to make up for the kind of mess she created earlier, I agree. Nowadays, Dwarka Bai's character seems very genuine to me, what I am loving about her is that she has a good principle of her own and never forgave her own maid when proven guilty. Her doubt on GB, who in general acts very selfishly,is cent percent valid, let's see whether GB can create a better image of her in my own mind.

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

@Bold: I think we are watching a show based on the life story & achievements of the great Ahilya Bai, instead of her husband, so focus should remain on her only. Also our society should learn appreciating women's achievements based on their sole qualities, not through their husband's supportive kinda nature or how much contributions did they give to their wives. 

Areyy I meant saving KR  from Sahukar's changul if he gets caught.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Areyy I meant saving KR  from Sahukar's changul if he gets caught.

Oh no, I don't even want that. I think the trio (AB-KR-TR) will do a great job together in that matter. I don't want to see some filmy heroic kinda acts here. Even I guess MR too investigating in this case. I just want a proper execution of this beautiful track which PAB CVs failed to do with all the other tracks till date. So my hope is not that high. 

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update Neha🤗

Abhi tak last 2 eps pending hai.

Btw after seeing the new promo, I feel KR will be caught red-handed while stealing the Sahukar's papers. Warna MR itna bada dand kyu denge apne bete ko?😕

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Wonderful update Neha🤗

Abhi tak last 2 eps pending hai.

Btw after seeing the new promo, I feel KR will be caught red-handed while stealing the Sahukar's papers. Warna MR itna bada dand kyu denge apne bete ko?😕

Ye promo nahi dekha maine.. oops.. naya kaand😲🥺